Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

KRAMER: No, there must be some mistake, I'm not the hAx_man.

PSN CS REP: Well as far as Sony is concerned, you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Irate Kramer goes too far in a rant, ending his streaming career.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

George gets suckered into dropping money on Star Citizen and desperately tries to find someone he can sell his rewards to and get his money back.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
George: jerry when you answer the phone I need you to say "McDonalds drive-thru"

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

We find out the origin of Kramer's insanity: It turns out he overheated his room and damaged his brain by mining bitcoins.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku posted:

George: jerry when you answer the phone I need you to say "McDonalds drive-thru"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

George and Jerry are angered when they learn that Life is Strange stole their idea for a game about nothing.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
Kramer is invited to a benefit featuring Mel Torme after an AMCA executive sees him playing a Kinect game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

KRAMER: It's a one-time fee. A hundred and fifty bucks. Why live like this?!

JERRY: I'm not getting the season pass!

KRAMER: Oh, so what are you gonna do? You gonna wait for the game companies to release the game of the year edition? It's gonna be years until then.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

KRAMER: No, there must be some mistake, I'm not the hAx_man.

PSN CS REP: Well as far as Sony is concerned, you are.

Lmao.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
He's a gamer! Look it's a gamer!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

O PROFESSIONAL
/_\ AGGRESSIVE
[ ] SUAVE

> [ ] SUAVE

George: "I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"

-2 Reputation with Rachel (Disliked)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

O PROFESSIONAL
/_\ AGGRESSIVE
[ ] SUAVE

> [ ] SUAVE

George: "I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"

-2 Reputation with Rachel (Disliked)

Hahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[aggressive, str 15] like it? There's lobster in there!

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
Kramer begins creating Amiibos made entirely out of pasta.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jerry: Average run, average jump.

Kramer: Bad run, good jump.

George: Good run, bad jump.

Elaine: Bad run and jump, but can float.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Machai posted:

George gets suckered into dropping money on Star Citizen and desperately tries to find someone he can sell his rewards to and get his money back.

Machai posted:

We find out the origin of Kramer's insanity: It turns out he overheated his room and damaged his brain by mining bitcoins.

go away

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.
Kramer and Newman concoct a scheme to collect as many copies of Madden '06 for PS2 as possible and sell them in Michigan, where they are worth $0.10 per trade-in as opposed to New York's $0.05.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kramer buys an old mansion but leaves, claiming "spooks" have lowered the value of the property.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

1upclock posted:

Kramer begins creating Amiibos made entirely out of pasta.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

George's mother buys him "that new battle-fleet game" for the PS4, however George only owns an Xbox One. He waffles about, trying to decide if he should return it or not. In the end, when he goes to trade it in to get the correct version, his mother spots him at the register and he desperately tries to hide what he is doing from her.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

[aggressive, str 15] like it? There's lobster in there!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frank Costanza posting in the Shark Tank thread: Let me understand, you got the Xbox One, the Playstation 4 and the Wii U. People play the PS4 and the Wii U. So who's playing the Xbox One?!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the soup nazi but its them waiting in line for their preorders of Batman: Arkham Knight with the exclusive red hood character skin and story pack content at gamestop and having to meticulously hand over their receipts but george doesnt have his so hes like "no game for you!" LOL

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kenny: I didn't get a game... I just had DLC!!

Jerry: DLC counts!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The posters in this thread, much like Kramer test driving Jerry's Saab, are trying to see how far they can push it without gas.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dragon Quest summer of Gamer George

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTPTYn01_h8

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Jerry: Average run, average jump.

Kramer: Bad run, good jump.

George: Good run, bad jump.

Elaine: Bad run and jump, but can float.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I never watched Seinfeld because he looked like an annoying jew, and guess what- he is.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i will strictly only consume media produced by balding jews

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I watched some vid where he talks with Ricky gervais, Chris rock and louis ck and they're all blown away by how Jewish his approach to producing new material is.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I watched some vid where he talks with Ricky gervais, Chris rock and louis ck and they're all blown away by how Jewish his approach to producing new material is.

is that the thing where louis ck talks about a comedian singing "sittin on the cock of a gay" and geryais honestly cant understand how its funny

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

is that the thing where louis ck talks about a comedian singing "sittin on the cock of a gay" and geryais honestly cant understand how its funny

Maybe. I didn't watch the whole thing.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Seinfeld claimed to have never said friend of the family once in his whole life in it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i believe him

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj66eoC8ntI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
seinfeld didnt say friend of the family. thats a man who wont ever say the n word