Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I wonder if there's a black heckler so obnoxious even Seinfeld couldn't resist threatening to rape him with a pitchfork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

The posters in this thread, much like Kramer test driving Jerry's Saab, are trying to see how far they can push it without gas.
This is the Imp Zone Hanukkah thread because everyone thought there was only one page of jokes in it, but it lasted 7.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is the Imp Zone Hanukkah thread because everyone thought there was only one page of jokes in it, but it lasted 7.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
George gets teabagged in a FPS during a stream and conspires with Kramer to SWAT the guy. Except Kramer gets the addresses mixed up and accidentally SWATs George while he's cybering with a Twitch girl.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I watched some vid where he talks with Ricky gervais, Chris rock and louis ck and they're all blown away by how Jewish his approach to producing new material is.

All Seinfeld fans know that all the scenes with Jerry are always the worst.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

George > Elaine > Kramer > pretty much every side character, especially the nameless parade of blacks and Hispanics who are always serving Jerry and George food wherever they go > Newman >>>>>> Jerry.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

George > Elaine > Kramer > pretty much every side character, especially the nameless parade of blacks and Hispanics who are always serving Jerry and George food wherever they go > Newman >>>>>> Jerry.
Nameless Hispanic: "Do you like your sandwich? I maked it special for you! I am so happy the famous Jerry Seinfeld is on my restaurant!"

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Nameless Hispanic: *beats George's high score in Frogger*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mega64 posted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fat Jurassic Park Guy: Jerry, I got a new game for ya buddy. :D "Mortal Kombat"!

Jerry, in awful New York Jew voice: What's happening! Why would you do this! This is disgusting!

Wacky Hair Guy: Well I dunno jerry i kinda like it >:}

[entire audience goes bonkers in canned laughter]

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fat Jurassic Park Guy: Jerry, I got a new game for ya buddy. :D "Mortal Kombat"!

Jerry, in awful New York Jew voice: What's happening! Why would you do this! This is disgusting!

Wacky Hair Guy: Well I dunno jerry i kinda like it >:}

[entire audience goes bonkers in canned laughter]

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

It wasn't canned laughter they actually had to tell the audience to chill the gently caress out because the raucous cheers upon Kramer's entrance were taking too long and annoying everyone.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

It wasn't canned laughter they actually had to tell the audience to chill the gently caress out because the raucous cheers upon Kramer's entrance were taking too long and annoying everyone.
Thank you for clarifying.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mega64 posted:

This is as funny as mega 64

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
The Jerk eShop sent out an announcement, they're running out of bandwidth from downloads of you!

So what? You're DDoSing their servers.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Stuffguyman posted:

The Jerk eShop sent out an announcement, they're running out of bandwidth from downloads of you!

Goldmine.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stuffguyman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnbXeYh5y7E

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[Dial shifts from goldmine to gas]

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Jerry and Elaine's friend Samus begs them to come over and see "the baby".

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

O PROFESSIONAL
/_\ AGGRESSIVE
[ ] SUAVE

> [ ] SUAVE

George: "I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"

-2 Reputation with Rachel (Disliked)

THAT'S GOLD!

GOLD!

To contribute:

Elaine plays Red Dead Redemption, and her dislike of it alienates everyone and causes her boss, J. Peterman, to almost fire her when she refuses to replay the entire thing again. Meanwhile, Jerry gets in an argument with Izzy Mandelbaum, who insists that PC gamers are the master race and that the as Xbone is crap, despite being both very old and very Jewish. Kramer imports some Korean gold farmers for a Chinese gold farming WoW scheme but becomes disturbed when his indentured servants refuse to sleep in a drawer anymore. George loses another woman when he tries to create one of her old Skyrim avatars in his current playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Holy loving poo poo. Gas. Gas it to Hell.