Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
How am I supposed to build my Twitch.tv fan following with these explosions going on over my house? I am not streaming the absolute best commentary while playing ARK: Survival Evolved for no reason, I'm doing it for my fans. To feed my family. If I wanted to hear loud explosions interrupt my game I'd be streaming CS:GO in the gaza strip. I have complained to my neighbors but they all said the same thing, THEY LIKE THE FIREWORKS? What do they know? When I tried to spell out the link to my channel, BOTH of them told me they don't know what that is. You enjoy your explosions, simpletons, I'm too busy building up a name in the business market of the future. Shout out to today's top donor, sniperino188 and thank you for the $3.33.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
What did the police say?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Melmac posted:

What did the police say?

This was out of the question as my copy of ARK: Survival Evolved is being shared with a friend, which is against the rules of the game's beta test and in general.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Roman candles aren't even made in Rome OP it's a FARCE

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
nobody cares

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
voted 0

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

voted 5 to counter

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Agreed its 1135 now thats enough patriotism I want to loving sleep

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

nobody cares about me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

:qq:

But seriously, what's wrong? During our last sexual encounter I thought I pleased you

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jul 5, 2015

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
stream link??????

sub 4 sub

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
The people in my neighborhood apparently have wayyyy too much money because they've been shooting off the big fuckers all week.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I'm gonna set of fireworks to celebrate my country's independence. If you don't like that, eat poo poo.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Fireworks are pretty awesome. I wanted to buy a bunch of fireworks for Canada's day, but I am bitchass poor. I did get to see some of the city run show while taking a break at work. That was cool I guess.

I'm sorry you all can't handle fireworks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFiDLKzvM-k

The General
Mar 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06xVGy56u6U I can't comprehend how huge that probably is.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
OP your face is absolutely unacceptable.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
if you were a real life gangster and were planning on murdering somebody because they owe you money and you've already given them a 2 month extension, july 4th would be the day to do it

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Poetic Justice posted:

if you were a real life gangster and were planning on murdering somebody because they owe you money and you've already given them a 2 month extension, july 4th would be the day to do it

Can you shoot your gun into air on july 4? Is it like weed on 420?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

The General posted:

Can you shoot your gun into air on july 4? Is it like weed on 420?

you can't but everyone does anyway

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

my taint has been reaped

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
my trigger has been reaped.

all night long

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I remember being a kid and thinking fireworks was the best

But then I got a dog and now fireworks is the worst

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJRy4a6Dzn8

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Poetic Justice posted:

triads used to do this back in the day. they'd throw bombs at people while setting off a bunch of fireworks so the dumb rear end round eye cops would just think it was just another one of them crazy chink holidays.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

girth brooks part 2 posted:

triads used to do this back in the day. they'd throw bombs at people while setting off a bunch of fireworks so the dumb rear end round eye cops would just think it was just another one of them crazy chink holidays.

jesus dude, chill with the oriental slurs :wtc:

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Poetic Justice posted:

jesus dude, chill with the oriental slurs :wtc:

triads used to do this back in the day. they'd throw bombs at people while setting off a bunch of fireworks so the drunkard mick pigs would just think it was just another one of the storied and revered celebrations of the glorious Chinese peoples.

there fixed it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Yivgev posted:

voted 5 to counter

i voted 3 because i fear confrontation

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

triads used to do this back in the day. they'd throw bombs at people while setting off a bunch of fireworks so the drunkard mick pigs would just think it was just another one of the storied and revered celebrations of the glorious Chinese peoples.

there fixed it

thanks!!!!111

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

there fixed it

You've just proven you'll be able to survive and adapt in the year 2060

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
get a job, a proper one

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i voted 3 because i fear confrontation

come and sit with me in peace beneath the olive tree

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
gently caress america

a firework just killed my dog

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

effectual posted:

gently caress america

a firework just killed my dog

Seriously?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

finally, a week without this guy

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

Real gangsters don't murder people who owe them money, thats pretty much gangstering 101.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Real gangsters don't murder people who owe them money, thats pretty much gangstering 101.

ah. I heard they "have it done" ? Did I mishear?

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

ah. I heard they "have it done" ? Did I mishear?

It's far more useful having someone alive who owes you money. Killing people costs money itself, causes undue attention and you're never getting your money back. Sometimes its even better to have someone unable to pay and owing you as you can make them do whatever you want for them to pay their debt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

It's far more useful having someone alive who owes you money. Killing people costs money itself, causes undue attention and you're never getting your money back. Sometimes its even better to have someone unable to pay and owing you as you can make them do whatever you want for them to pay their debt.

Hmm, that's certainly something to think about this time next year

• Locked thread