Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
cool more threads about this

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

cool more threads about this

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
hop solo has a hairy butthole

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Prof. Lurker posted:

hop solo has a hairy butthole

That's how she psyched out that German chick

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lord of Pie posted:

That's how she psyched out that German chick

:boom:

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Tits or gtfo

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I've seen at least one of their naked assholes

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i dont know man i think the Japan lady football team are hotter for example Asano Nagasato im rooting for them tonight

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
her teeth hang to the right. and she kinda looks like a boy.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Lascivious Sloth posted:

her teeth hang to the right.

im british

Lascivious Sloth posted:

and she kinda looks like a boy.

and im gay

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This re-match will be intense. I wish it could have been against England.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Zeluth posted:

This re-match will be intense. I wish it could have been against England.

me too :(

to be fair, respect due to america for promoting lady football to the same extent as mens football its why your lady team are so good at it and more countries need to do the same

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Shirley Crabtree posted:

to be fair, respect due to america for promoting lady football to the same extent as mens football its why your lady team are so good at it and more countries need to do the same

lol nobody in America cares about soccer

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Shirley Crabtree posted:

I wouldn't even know it was happening if it wasn't for this thread.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
US excels at women's soccer because how much better women are treated than other 1st and 3rd world countries. Countries that are supposedly better than us.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Shirley Crabtree posted:

i dont know man i think the Japan lady football team are hotter for example Asano Nagasato im rooting for them tonight

that is a little boy's haircut

maybe just pedo?

Mnoba posted:

US excels at women's soccer because how much better women are treated than other 1st and 3rd world countries. Countries that are supposedly better than us.

sort of true, except Japan ranks at the bottom in gender equality compared to other advanced countries, and yet their women's team is like woah

smg77 posted:

more popular than hockey now

(lol Canada)

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jul 5, 2015

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

ninotoreS posted:

(lol Canada)

But curling rules.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
dunno i prefer the norwegians tbh

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

There was a documentary on ESPN last night on the '99 World Cup championship team. Those ladies have agreed well and are still pretty hot.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

smg77 posted:

still technically counts as promoting men's and women's teams equally

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUI5NdGVVlw

I'm sorry.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Op.... No, yes, yes, no.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
google did a women's soccer logo instead of 4th of july so im boycotting them now. gently caress you google, gently caress soccer, gently caress the morons that watch it, and gently caress you whomsoever is reading thi

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Japan is a deadly opponent. USA women's soccer has met their match.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Soccer is a bad sport played by cheaters and run by criminals but as an American I will accept nothing less than total victory.

At least women who play soccer don't take dives and pretend to be hurt, that poo poo is what makes it impossible for me to take soccer seriously.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Apollodorus posted:

Soccer is a bad sport played by cheaters and run by criminals but as an American I will accept nothing less than total victory.

At least women who play soccer don't take dives and pretend to be hurt, that poo poo is what makes it impossible for me to take soccer seriously.

this. i cant get off unless i can see the players' golden years slipping away each time they play through an obvious head injury

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Apollodorus posted:

At least women who play soccer don't take dives

Do muff dives count?

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Hope Solo sent pictures of her gross hairy butthole to random guys from the bar and also beat the poo poo out of her 15 year old nephew in a roid induced rage. It's cool and good that she's still representing our country on the biggest stage.

bag of a bee
Jun 17, 2007

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Hope Solo sent pictures of her gross hairy butthole to random guys from the bar and also beat the poo poo out of her 15 year old nephew in a roid induced rage. It's cool and good that she's still representing our country on the biggest stage.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

These women are experts at kicking balls,

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

She reads the works of Ayn Rand for comfort when she's at her darkest moments (no poo poo)

although her punk rear end nephew had it coming and I would motorboat her adorable flappy vagina until my face got numb

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

The Goatfather posted:

this. i cant get off unless i can see the players' golden years slipping away each time they play through an obvious head injury

as opposed to blatantly faking a head injury in order to be awarded a penalty goal, you mean

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

ninotoreS posted:

maybe just pedo?

Paedo (he's a Brit).

And a gay paedo at that.

Alex Morgan is hot but she has a bum nose.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

oh god no she sent pictures of her naked body to people who weren't her husband someone think of the children

bitch retard

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

where are they boobs

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Omelette du Fromage posted:

oh god no she sent pictures of her naked body to people who weren't her husband someone think of the children

bitch retard

It'd be fine if she got that poo poo waxed.

e: just googled it and it looks ok.

Benny Harvey fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jul 5, 2015

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Omelette du Fromage posted:

bitch retard
lol you obviously haven't see the pics.

don't sign your posts.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
She has like three hairs in her buttcrack OH GOD SO GROSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I was promised a picture of a hairy butt hole and I am disappointed