Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Have you ever been beat up by somebody, or a group of people? What was it like? Did they take your money or send you to the hospital?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yes. Cause..........

im gay

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the class psycho kicked me in the spine in high school, does the count, op

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

quakster posted:

Why?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no lol bc im not a bitchmade goon

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i haven't, no. i've been in like 5 fights too, im a badass

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Does by your dad count?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Surprisingly, no.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Obligatory Handle posted:

Does by your dad count?

i forgot about that. okay i lost one fight, once, when I was 6.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Yeah at fight c- I mean no, never.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
yeah, your mom beat the poo poo out of my dick. with her face.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
its pretty weird to think there are people who have never been beat up like how would you even have the context to understand bad poo poo happening to you if you cant say "well at least people didnt kick me til i pissed blood"

its a good experience imo

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

quakster posted:

did you died?

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Once fought 2 guys at the same time.
It wasn't my brightest moment.
Got a black eye and endless street cred as a result.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yes but it was a moral victory

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

kept getting back up and not fighting back like buddhist jesus

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i waited until he was asleep then crept into his room and slit his wrists while wearing gloves

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
lol @ all the goons here saying they have never gotten their rear end kicked, like "i post on a funy internet forum but am totally not a nerd"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one time some judo kid threw my rear end all over the place but he didn't really kick my rear end so much as just throw me onto the ground every time I angrily ran at him like the dumb kid that I was

his dad was a judo master I guess which I know is lol but on the other hand he literally was flipping me all over the place without actually causing me a lot of injury so idk. cool kid. sorry I was a weirdo dude you were alright.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

no worries. were friends now

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah but mine was really more of the emotional violence kind

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
One time in 3rd grade the slow kid got really loving mad at me for being mean to a girl he had a crush on, so he did his battlecry and ran at me full speed. I tried to get out of the way, tripped and fell down, then he tripped over me and fell down 2 flights of concrete stairs

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
I don't think either of us won, but we were both hurt and neither of us got in trouble so idk. He went to the hospital though

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
yes but unironically

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
the hospital part yes

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Abdul Alhazred posted:

I don't think either of us won, but we were both hurt and neither of us got in trouble so idk. He went to the hospital though

LOL
owned

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Twice. First time resulted in me getting my face stitched up due to two morons trying to give me a 'Glasgow smile' with a Stanley Knife. Second time was courtesy of a couple of bouncers who ejected me from a club and kicked the poo poo out of me in the process. I woke up in the hospital with concussion. I wasn't to blame for either of these incidents because I've always been clean living and moral and god fearing and stuff and in my spare time I knit knee blankets for wheelchair-bound kittens etc.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

oncearoundaltair posted:

Twice. First time resulted in me getting my face stitched up due to two morons trying to give me a 'Glasgow smile' with a Stanley Knife. Second time was courtesy of a couple of bouncers who ejected me from a club and kicked the poo poo out of me in the process. I woke up in the hospital with concussion. I wasn't to blame for either of these incidents because I've always been clean living and moral and god fearing and stuff and in my spare time I knit knee blankets for wheelchair-bound kittens etc.

i love kittens :3

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i yelled at a couple of duders in a hotel and called them bad names and they kicked my rear end and gave me a black eye to be fair i was peeing in my pants drunk. anyway i hope this answers youytf qursdgyuinbf

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

i love kittens :3

Me too. I also tried to crochet other stuff for them - the whole 'mittens for kittens' thing - but I quit on account of discovering that when I tried to put the matching hats on them it was impossible because kittens don't really have chins to tie under. Also, they kept eating the tassles. Waste of time. Story of my loving life.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
You're not really a man until you have the experience of literally a dozen people all punching and kicking you in the face and gut and balls all in unison.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flesh Forge posted:

You're not really a man until you have the experience of literally a dozen people all punching and kicking you in the face and gut and balls all in unison.

sorry about your family

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

That's how I lost my virginity, too

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

No op because i have defeated all my opponents and now roam the earth in search of worthy challengers

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bro Dad posted:

No op because i have defeated all my opponents and now roam the earth in search of worthy challengers

how long did it take you to think of another word for opponents

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

im not that high yet, give me a few minutes

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

du -hast posted:

lol @ all the goons here saying they have never gotten their rear end kicked, like "i post on a funy internet forum but am totally not a nerd"

After Columbine goons stopped getting picked on because the other kids wanted to be the one who survived the massacre, so I believe it when they say they never got beat up.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I got slapped in the face real hard when I was shitfaced drunk once, knocked me right on my rear end

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Put it this way. I know how to knock someone out. Right-handed to the chin. This way, you keep your wallet and keys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Vg-US5JX0

this is me whenever anyone even looks at me

Dont Look At Me.

• Locked thread