Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I only fight when I'm drunk because then ragdoll physics kicks in and I'm unhurt, thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
No. I was about to, but then my sister chased them all the way down the street.
To this day, I still feel ashamed and wish I had my rear end kicked instead. :yikes:

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Zeluth posted:

Put it this way. I know how to knock someone out. Right-handed to the chin. This way, you keep your wallet and keys.

Elbows are far more effective.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Elbows are far more effective.

Noted.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if im attacked i just beat off my attackers, OP

i beat them all off, one at a time or sometimes two at once

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

The MASTER bater of legend

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

A couple times.

I used to drink. A lot.

memento mori
May 4, 2008

CaptainSarcastic posted:

A couple times.

I used to drink. A lot.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

no

i barely avoided getting beat up about three times though

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3711521&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post443724676

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Yep. Pair of guys at a party who were part of a rival group from school. I was shitfaced and they decided it would be cool and good to knock several teeth out. I recall getting kicked in the face with the other guy sitting on my back. I woke up being leaned over a bath and then regained consciousness in the hospital. Messed my head up for a few months haha.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ace of Baes posted:

Have you ever been beat up by somebody, or a group of people? What was it like? Did they take your money or send you to the hospital?

i actually just wanted to force you guys to probate him to stir up trouble im fucjed up in the head like that

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Some guy in high school just out of the blue punched me really hard in my stomach, when I could stand again he was gone.

I still have no idea.

Fredrik1 fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jul 5, 2015

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I haven't been beaten up but if I was going to I'd like it to be by a pod of orca for no real reason other than i was in their turf and they werent having any of it one of them comes up beneath me like they do at sea world where the trainer stands on their nose but instead punts me into the air while a second orca whacks me with its tail like a baseball bat sending me flying back to shore where i belong.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
the only good sodas are root beer and ginger ale, the rest are for mixing with liquor

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
whoops just quoted OP again

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Three guys jumped me outside of a bar one night because me and my friends had beat them at pool. I tried to fight back and hope my friends would get outside to save my rear end but I took a couple heavy shots to the head and curled up. Felt like minutes, but it was literally probably a second or two later the 'Toughest Guy in Town' came running out and hosed those dudes up. I barely had sat up and saw he was over a guy just pounding on his face. With the other two guys out dead cold. My buddies came out and were going to join in but the cops showed up and that was the end of it.

Turns out the shitheads were eyeballing us all night, and when I got up to get my wallet out of my car, they followed me. Tough Guy told the bouncers to call the cops and raced outside and my buddies followed because poo poo was obviously about to go down. They just didn't realize it was me in the middle of it all.

I ended up with bruised ribs and a hell of a lump on my head, I was just lucky none of these three guys really knew how to fight or I might have ended up right hosed up.

The weird thing is the whole mess from me leaving to cops was at most five minutes. Probably closer to a couple -- I leave, fight starts, I go down, maybe 20 seconds? Tough Guy arrives and in what couldn't have been a few seconds ruins some bros. My buddies come out and there's a lot of yelling for a bit, cops arrive because there literally around the corner when the call came in.

So, yeah. Scary as all hell for the few seconds it lasted though.

acejackson42 fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jul 5, 2015

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

the only good sodas are root beer and ginger ale, the rest are for mixing with liquor

gnarlyhotep posted:

whoops just quoted OP again

There's gnarly, here to save this thread from being funny or interesting

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's cool that mods can threadshit with impunity, in an attempt to prevent goons from sharing their stories of being severely thrashed

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

no man can defeat me in combat

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Carver Crisis posted:

Yeah at fight c- I mean no, never.

Same time next week?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i lost a fight fighting a guy ina wheelchair. he rammed into my legs then he blew into his straw near his face and hit me more, kept blowing into his spaz flute and ramming me and the one punch i landed just bounced off his chest brace. when i fell over he ran over my nutsack. i saw an opening & bicycle kicked him in the legs but he has no feeling in his legs. the last thing i saw befor i passed out from ruptured nutsack pain was my date taking the crown off my head coronnating him homeecoming king thru combat, i see this literally wholebody spastic wheeling away with my crown on and the homecoming queen riding in his lap tard shotgun.

Orkin Mang fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jul 5, 2015

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I was walking when a guy suddenly slammed his fist into my ear. Then I yelled at him and continued walking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3YrNSw5a2I

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
drat dude, that's rough. No shame in losing a fight with a cyborg, tho

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

For some reason, 7th grade me decided to call a 10th grader who lived in my neighborhood a "human being." In addition to being older, the kid probably had 50 pounds on me. I was the kind of kid who excelled at the Geography Bee, so when he decided to kick my rear end on the bus, it was a short ordeal that mainly involved me getting punched in the head as I did my best to avoid getting hit in the face.

Not my proudest moment.

A week or so after getting my rear end kicked, I got invited to play in the neighborhood football games happened most days after school...in that dude's backyard. We ended up shaking hands or some poo poo, and basically became friends.

Growing up makes no sense.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ya ive been beat up by cops

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I've never been beaten up because I tell anyone with a chance at beating me that I'll call the police if they win. You'd be surprised how many people will back down when they realize you don't give a poo poo about it being a fair fight.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jul 5, 2015

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I grew up in a reeeeeally horrible part of Boston and did get beat up often (Geneva Ave and Bowdoin St. for anyone who knows the city). My very intelligent parents though that raising me in a rent controlled apartment in an area where people had deep resentment for white people was an awesome idea!

I remember one time I got knocked out from behind and woke up missing a sneaker. They didn't take both for some reason. Another time, my mother got her purse snatched and I ran after the guy. I was around 9 or 10? I almost caught him when I realized my mother was screaming and I thought she was hurt and stopped to go check on her. She was freaking out because he had cut the purse strap off of her arm with a knife or scissors (we weren't really sure) and was convinced I would be stabbed to death in front of her. When I was 6 or so we were out trick or treating and had a shitload of candy and then right when we were almost home some 18-22 year olds grabbed the bags and knocked me down and ran off with them. There are a lot more incidents I think. It really sucked. I eventually ended up living in a much nicer part of the city and it was great. Now I have a place in a reeeeally nice part of the city as well as a place well outside and in the outside place it feels super safe. Like I can actually let my guard down a little and not feel like I have to be ready to fight all the time. It is pretty nice.

Living there really cause me to go through a period when I was around 15 or 16 of being really loving racist. I would feel scared walking home all the time and would essentially go to school and go home and not go out too much afterwards.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

dog buttz posted:

I've never been beaten up because I tell anyone with a chance at beating me that I'll call the police if they win. You'd be surprised how many people will back down when they realize you don't give a poo poo about it being a fair fight.

What you're not thinking through here is that this is as much of an incentive to kill you than to leave you alone

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv554B7YHk4

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
on my 18th birthday, i got jumped leaving a party by 4 guys from a rival high school football team. they hosed me up good, for no apparent reason other than that our team beat their team. i was approached from behind, smashed in the side of the head with a golf club. i lost consciousness immediately. after i was down and out they proceeded to kick and punch me. i woke up in an ambulance, with an emt saying something to me. i only vaguely remember that.

a bunch of the neighbors ran out and chased and caught two of the guys wailing on me, one of my attackers was actually beaten as bad or worse than i was, and i had a laundry list of poo poo like, brain swelling, broken jaw, cracked orbital, several teeth missing, broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder - several broken fingers, too.

all of my attackers were arrested and given slaps on the wrist. none of them have even satisfied the terms of their civil suits to this day. every so often i'll look one up and think about taking revenge, but i never did anything aside from stand in front of one guy's house and yell and call him a pussy. he kept saying he was sorry for that poo poo that happened 20 years ago. but he wouldn't walk out of his house. he called the police and i didn't care. the cops caught up with me at my home and threatened to arrest me for terrorist threatening and harassment if i pulled a stunt like that again.

one walked into a bar i was sitting in, a few years ago. i didn't recognize him, nor he me. since it was a slow day and no one was playing the juke box, we talked for a while. "where'd you go to high school" and poo poo like that. he actually seemed like a decent person, he was a delivery route driver for pepsi, divorced with 3 kids. then he name dropped, and i gave him a fake name. we lived two towns away from each other. i was still very angry that someone would target me for just playing a stupid high school game, and nearly kill me, but i wasn't willing to go to jail for it, i thought about my goats and my dog, how would they get by with me in prison?. my house was literally next door and i could have walked in, grabbed a glock and ambushed him. but i didn't. i easily could have just jumped him and beaten him, but again, i didn't do that.

he got up to play pool, and i wrote a short note and left it where his jacket was. it just said something to the effect of "don't come back, if i see you again in here, i'll do something only one of us will regret." signed it and i left.

and that's pretty much the last time i've had any contact with them. two of them have outstanding child support cases that takes precedence over any civil court filings, and you can only garnish wages to the tune of a max of 14%, which means because these guys had kids, and couldn't raise them, that i have to wait to see any loving money. of the other two, one lives in the phillipines and the other is in the breeze.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i got my head cracked open when me and some friends got jumped in detroit in like 2010

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
no because i dont come off as a bitchmade target

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
My friend Rob got killed for his Barkley's 
That's 10 years, I told his killer in 95' I'd kill you if you try me for my Air Max 95's.
He said they were ugly anyways and asked the guard to take him back to his cell.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ive been sucker punched once and i beat the crap out of a friend of mine a few years after that over some dumb drunk stuff. I feel bad that my only real fight was with a friend of mine and that ive never really gotten one over on an enemy/adversary, then i realized ive never really had any so thats too bad. Anyway he called my sister a whore and those were fighting words. I learned later that she is actually kind of a whore. We made up like a year or two after that. Also apparently i helped him get a job cause he went to an interview looking all hosed up the next day and they felt bad for him.

Demonachizer posted:

I grew up in a reeeeeally horrible part of Boston and did get beat up often (Geneva Ave and Bowdoin St. for anyone who knows the city).

Can confirm, that is the hood within the hood of Boston right there, even now.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This is a trick isn't it. You're gonna beat me up if I say yes

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yea and he wanted a rematch the next day and i knew id kick his rear end just as bad and i felt remorseful about the last time so i did a really gay voice to get out of it and he didnt call me again. True story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004
I got put into some weird program in high school for fuckups, teen preggers, and drug addicts. I was just a nerd without respect for authority and just being a stupid class clown, needless to say I got jumped a few times.

The worst one was after lunch, three kids waiting for me in a section of hallway that divided the halls between the cafeteria and I knew it was coming. Just had to brace and take as many hits as I could, no way was I going to try and fight back since that would've just made it worse. It finally took the stereotypical standing up to the bully situation for them to leave me alone, and I just became the "scary quiet kid" instead of the "obnoxious class clown". There were a few other occasions of me getting my rear end beat, but also fighting back. But I stopped entirely when some kid got beat half to death with a lead pipe in a bathroom and just started avoiding every conflict I could.

Demonachizer posted:

I grew up in a reeeeeally horrible part of Boston and did get beat up often (Geneva Ave and Bowdoin St. for anyone who knows the city). My very intelligent parents though that raising me in a rent controlled apartment in an area where people had deep resentment for white people was an awesome idea!

I remember one time I got knocked out from behind and woke up missing a sneaker. They didn't take both for some reason. Another time, my mother got her purse snatched and I ran after the guy. I was around 9 or 10? I almost caught him when I realized my mother was screaming and I thought she was hurt and stopped to go check on her. She was freaking out because he had cut the purse strap off of her arm with a knife or scissors (we weren't really sure) and was convinced I would be stabbed to death in front of her. When I was 6 or so we were out trick or treating and had a shitload of candy and then right when we were almost home some 18-22 year olds grabbed the bags and knocked me down and ran off with them. There are a lot more incidents I think. It really sucked. I eventually ended up living in a much nicer part of the city and it was great. Now I have a place in a reeeeally nice part of the city as well as a place well outside and in the outside place it feels super safe. Like I can actually let my guard down a little and not feel like I have to be ready to fight all the time. It is pretty nice.

Living there really cause me to go through a period when I was around 15 or 16 of being really loving racist. I would feel scared walking home all the time and would essentially go to school and go home and not go out too much afterwards.

Sup Boston buddy, although I was in the lovely south shore suburbs close to Boston. I also began to feel racist when I felt the school population get more ethnically diverse, it seemed to become a more hostile and violent place. They had to start frisking students and hiring more security guards. People were doing opium and poo poo, there was a couple stabbings. It was bizarre because over my time going to school there K-12 I saw it get more and more violent and dangerous.

I miss Boston a lot, but I've moved all over the country now and don't regret ever living that shithole city south of boston (which according to family) is still loving poo poo. I think I miss Cambridge the most, that was a cool area.

• Locked thread