Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

thathonkey posted:

ive never been beaten up by the cops. most of my encounters with cops have been pretty neutral except for a couple.

but i'm white so.....

Did you miss the part where I mentioned I'm white?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015
Almost but no, a tense moment.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
A lovely roommate of mine got arrested back in Louisiana and handcuffed. They took him out to the middle of nowhere and beat him up then drove away. He stumbled to some old folks place and they filed off the cuffs. They were looking for someone else, but stumbled across him smoking weed. He was black, so that may have had something to do with it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i am also white

then i cried, also called my dad.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
No, I'm a man.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

leica posted:

I dated a chick that liked to beat up on dudes for some reason, I got in an argument with her while driving and she clocked me in the jaw as we were going through a busy intersection, then punched the windshield of my jeep and spider webbed it so I couldn't see and almost crashed. I pulled over and told her to GTFO but she wouldn't so I drove home and hosed her in the rear end it was awesome.

Alls well that ends well

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

thewireguy posted:

A lovely roommate of mine got arrested back in Louisiana and handcuffed. They took him out to the middle of nowhere and beat him up then drove away. He stumbled to some old folks place and they filed off the cuffs. They were looking for someone else, but stumbled across him smoking weed. He was black, so that may have had something to do with it.

This is the only story in the thread I believe.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Dead Gay Romans posted:

all of my stories itt have been honest truth.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Mine is true, I dumped her shortly after that when she broke a window with her bare hands trying to break into my place while I was playing mario cart with some other chick I was trying to gently caress.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Mine was all true and we were friends again later, albeit after about a year and a half. Don't see what was so sensational about most of the stories in this thread.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Why would you fake getting beat up? That is more cooky.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zeluth posted:

Why would you fake getting beat up? That is more cooky.

Math Debater would, and he'd jack off to the thought of people reading about it

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Dead Gay Romans posted:

He was a Katrina refugee. I met him at a superbowl party. Who dat! He spent 3 days on his roof. But he would get blackout drunk and I had to kick him out. I got a dude, Who killed a dozen dudes who raped and killed his sister in some drug fueled orgy of violence that I would like to buy the rights to... his baby momma and brother are on my couches now. The truth is stranger then fiction. They can't stay either...

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

i've always been a really tall and kinda fat guy so nobody's ever messed with me besides people who were so hilariously drunk they could barely stand, who threw one punch and missed and fell on their face.

the sad irony is that on the inside i wish i was a short petite young lady :smith:

A short petite Indian lady hit me in the head a dozen times today at fencing class.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Does anyone want to fight? I have some unwanted houseguests who are kissing me off. It is raining and I am starting to get drunk. I gotta work this poo poo out some way...

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

thewireguy posted:

Does anyone want to fight? I have some unwanted houseguests who are kissing me off. It is raining and I am starting to get drunk. I gotta work this poo poo out some way...

My advice? Drink more.

The end result will be forever melted from your brain.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei GlÀser
No, because I'm big, ugly, shaven headed, and angry looking. Also, since I'm 44, I don't get drunk, high, or go to bars and clubs anymore, thus removing about 99% of the risk of it ever happening.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I've never been in a fight. I just punched a kid in the locker room in 6th grade. Also I watched these guys beat up my friends, and I chose not to help in fear I was going to get hurt! It all happened so fast..

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Torquemada posted:

No, because I'm big, ugly, shaven headed, and angry looking. Also, since I'm 44, I don't get drunk, high, or go to bars and clubs anymore, thus removing about 99% of the risk of it ever happening.

Do u want to be beat up?

I'll do it for $15, but you aren't allowed to fight back and if I hurt my hand I want compensation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Zeluth posted:

My advice? Drink more.

The end result will be forever melted from your brain.

Working on it. Are you anywhere near Atlanta?

• Locked thread