Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
its pretty weird to think there are people who have never been beat up like how would you even have the context to understand bad poo poo happening to you if you cant say "well at least people didnt kick me til i pissed blood"

its a good experience imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Amorphous Blob posted:

sometimes i wish a nigga would

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
okay if we sharing stories

one time me and my friends were drunk and driving round the hills round our town. the dude driving crashed us into a bank and hosed up his car pretty bad. we started replacing one of the tires so we could at least drive home and some skinhead dudes drove up and offer to help us. it became clear pretty quick that they had no intention of helping us and in fact seemed more interested in try to steal our tools and poo poo so i started telling them to back off. this didnt go down to well with them and one of the guys started calling me a fag so i told him to gently caress off and we got all confrontational and poo poo. the dude i squared off with headbutted me and another guy suckered me from the side and it was on. luckily the girl driving their car got freaked out and started driving away so they had to back off but i got smacked around pretty bad, one of the dudes tried to throw our spare off the hill which was a huge dick move but he only managed to roll it like 10 feet. i came out okay my mouth was hosed up and one of my teeth was chipped but nothing serious, but one of my friends got his eye socket broken and ended up in surgery. he only got hit the once too so super unlucky on his part.

no lesson here thats just life man

• Locked thread