Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yes but it was a moral victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

kept getting back up and not fighting back like buddhist jesus

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i waited until he was asleep then crept into his room and slit his wrists while wearing gloves

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

no worries. were friends now

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a thick rope of semen going from the tip of one throbbing penis to another

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

once at highs school i was getting made fun off by the school bully all year. i knew how to fight but i did not choose to as i did not feel he was a worthy opponent. i suffered his taunts and japes all year until one day i had had enough. i still dont remember what happened clearly, but i do remember screaming Enough! And threw my fedora, it was like slow motion i was so pumped, flew off to the side and landed neatly on a bollard which i was not even trying to do, i threw my scarf in the air and dropped into dragon stance, he was staring with his mouth open and a fllurry of movement from my arms connected with him face, then i returned to neutral defence stance and the scarf settled back down around my shoulder, well needless to say i was not bothered again by this bully and everyone stared, too stunned to speak or react, the bully was on the ground and i never saw him again, i turned by backs on him and walked away to the library, before sneering and saying "heh, looks like you aren't so good after all....." i still regret my actions because i lost my cool and did not follow the way of the bushido but let me just say, some ladies were definitely interested in me after that, but that us another story........... for another time.......

edit: speeling, gramA and clarity

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 6, 2015

• Locked thread