Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Put it this way. I know how to knock someone out. Right-handed to the chin. This way, you keep your wallet and keys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Elbows are far more effective.

Noted.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv554B7YHk4

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nickelback Concert posted:

But the only time I've ever been truly beaten down? The cops. Still have a scar next to my lip from it. It's like a small, one-inch long Cheshire Grin on the side of my mouth; not really noticeable until I point it out.

That sucks, but I once hydroplaned in a U road after a storm. Cop was cool. Hung out, let me use his phone. Then, another nice person showed up and the cop had to go.

So, how to get a car out of a ditch? Have a parent and a brother help you push. Way cheaper.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Why would you fake getting beat up? That is more cooky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

thewireguy posted:

Does anyone want to fight? I have some unwanted houseguests who are kissing me off. It is raining and I am starting to get drunk. I gotta work this poo poo out some way...

My advice? Drink more.

The end result will be forever melted from your brain.

• Locked thread