Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

It's all poo poo, how do u deal ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax
i make huge stinky farts and then breathe them in real deep

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
DICKS. DICKS EVERYWHERE, DICKS IN EVERY ORIFICE AND APPENDAGE

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
personally i suck dicks

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

we need to go gayer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
do you mean life while you are being gay, or life itself being gay?

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
rowing across an ocean of cum, two BBC's for oars

a swirling whirlpool opens in my path, the cum sucked down into what is revealed to be a giant gaping rear end in a top hat, the prostrate throbbing lustily in its brown depths

i spread my arms and fall back, filling my lungs with sticky wet peace as I accept my fate

my last words

"im gay"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
like literally if I could just be some gently caress slave that got dicked all day long and forced to take cum that would be a-okay with me OP

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

like literally if I could just be some gently caress slave that got dicked all day long and forced to take cum that would be a-okay with me OP

me too hun

me too

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
I want my rear end to be the WTC and have hairy Arab men 9/11 me repeatedly, nonstop, literally forever

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ew no hairy dudes though twinks all the way

got enough hair on my own

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
Yeah but matted body hair gives u more options for handholds

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
huge dildos and black leather

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's hip to be a squared square.

Abdul Alhazred posted:

rowing across an ocean of cum, two BBC's for oars

a swirling whirlpool opens in my path, the cum sucked down into what is revealed to be a giant gaping rear end in a top hat, the prostrate throbbing lustily in its brown depths

i spread my arms and fall back, filling my lungs with sticky wet peace as I accept my fate

my last words

"im gay"

same except mine ends with moby dick

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's hip to be a squared square.
which is an actual man's penis

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
I'm p sure there aren't any gay people on this forum op

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I write kickass disco tunes 30 years after the fact pretty pathetic I know but it gets me through the day I bet if I were born in disco times I'd be like the BeeGees. I saw a documentary where Faith No More said they hated disco and guess what Roddy Bottom is gay that's so cool he was always the calm and collected member of the band unlike Jim that unreliable dick it worked out though because the minimalist guitar on Angel Dust really makes it apparently angel dust in a street term for pcp but i dunno i thought pcp was a liquid that you'd dip a cigarette in to smoke i dont know we dont really have it here or at least ive never been able to find it although i dont think id have any because i hear that poo poo will really fry your brain and i need mine in tip top working condition so i can write awesome disco music to cope with my crippling homosexuality.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
KISS rules gently caress disco

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
KISS DROOLS DISCO RULES

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFqVtFCJEk

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

seems like gay is the only people to respond

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I write kickass disco tunes 30 years after the fact pretty pathetic I know but it gets me through the day I bet if I were born in disco times I'd be like the BeeGees. I saw a documentary where Faith No More said they hated disco and guess what Roddy Bottom is gay that's so cool he was always the calm and collected member of the band unlike Jim that unreliable dick it worked out though because the minimalist guitar on Angel Dust really makes it apparently angel dust in a street term for pcp but i dunno i thought pcp was a liquid that you'd dip a cigarette in to smoke i dont know we dont really have it here or at least ive never been able to find it although i dont think id have any because i hear that poo poo will really fry your brain and i need mine in tip top working condition so i can write awesome disco music to cope with my crippling homosexuality.

peak gay

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

this one is better imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1qQ1SKNlgY

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i dont listen to music from other people because i dont want it to have an affect on me, so i have never heard of disco, could you describe it to me

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Also it's important that you understand disco and liking disco has nothing to do with being gay that would show tunes and musicals disco is about sun shine moon light good times boogey, alright?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Poetic Justice posted:

i dont listen to music from other people because i dont want it to have an affect on me, so i have never heard of disco, could you describe it to me

Oh wow yes please ok so disco is all about shaking your groove thing and stepping out it's an expression, a beautiful and fragile expression, of our most innate desires you see they had to kill disco in the 80s because humanity was too close to being united by it and that would have turned the whole system on its head but you can't kill disco every so often it comes back in new and amazing forms like in the early 90s-mid 90s ace of base steps venga boys were all disco revivalists and they got it under the radar so effectively that people didnt want to call it disco but towards the end of the 90s it became apparently that yes this is disco and the man started cracking down on it again 9/11 killed it but i still have faith it will be back on the radio some day and some day soon.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Moridin920 posted:

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qNDon9_82U

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh wow yes please ok so disco is all about shaking your groove thing and stepping out it's an expression, a beautiful and fragile expression, of our most innate desires you see they had to kill disco in the 80s because humanity was too close to being united by it and that would have turned the whole system on its head but you can't kill disco every so often it comes back in new and amazing forms like in the early 90s-mid 90s ace of base steps venga boys were all disco revivalists and they got it under the radar so effectively that people didnt want to call it disco but towards the end of the 90s it became apparently that yes this is disco and the man started cracking down on it again 9/11 killed it but i still have faith it will be back on the radio some day and some day soon.

thank you that's very helpful <3

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

hell yea

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
black leather and peach colored dildos

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
Posting on forums.somethingawful.com

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
Cum

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i just do my thing

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
One dick at a time

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i post in gbs

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
Why do bodybuilders drink breastmilk when semen has so much more protein??

Semen is like nature's breastmilk when you think about it.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I jerk off my penis while I look at naked women.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wear a nappy by age 30 cos anus is rekt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i just do my thing

is your av a mutliated cock or just a fancifully decorated cock?

• Locked thread