Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

BigBadSteve posted:

To the monkey torturer/murderer (p1 post here): You are one sad, sick, evil gently caress. I hope you take a test for sociopathy (sociopaths are what used to be called psychopaths) since your behaviour towards the innocent animal who committed the 'crime' of not happening to be liked by you is typical of sociopathic serial killers. Many started with animals and progressed to humans. And for gently caress's sake don't try to find a guy on the internet who has sociopathic traits in common with you again, get the help you need instead. Before your disease degenerates, and you pointlessly brutalise and even murder more animals or even people (your family?), become habituated to it, are finally caught, and end up in jail for a very long time.

BigBadSteve posted:

OK, you sound much more palatable than the fake-monkey-torturer troll-riffing-on-you I whose post fooled me. I certainly don't wish death on you, based on what you say here. But take a tip, stay off monkey videos!

And you'd better not read that excellent horror short story (I forget the title) where they evil stuffed monkey toy sneers and claps it's cymbals every time a person's gonna die, CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANNNNNGGGGGG!!!!

Better stay clear of the ape cage at the zoo too, in case you decide to teach an ape a lesson and it bites off your nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes I chokeslam cats because I can tell they don't like me

teach 'em to eyeball me

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC4C_Gcp_dM

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Hey guy, if this poo poo is real, I hope the next time this happens, you wreck into a metal utility pole and splatter yourself into sludge on it, you piece of human garbage. You're a loving menace and it better not take a vehicular homicide to cause a change in your behavior. rear end in a top hat.

Titus Sardonicus posted:

^^I'd rather he careen into some kind of immobile object and kill only himself in the most gruesome way possible, preferably involving a car fire. Provided he doesn't loving quit because he's an irredeemable selfish rear end in a top hat.

That's how everyone with depression feels when they experience suicidality, that they are constant failures and everyone would be better off without them. You have only one frame of reference from which you derive these conclusions, your own, and they are irrational and completely warped. I don't know if you've talked to a therapist, but if you haven't, do so immediately before you do something you can't take back. Also, depression isn't bullshit emo behavior, it's literally a physiological illness that affects multiple regions of your brain (one of which is your prefrontal cortex, which is the reason you have such irrational thoughts and judgments about your self-worth), and there is no point when you are "too old" to experience it. I'll be 34 in a couple of weeks and I am still fighting it, even when I'm drugged up to my eyeballs on SSRIs, SNRIs, tricyclics, benzos that make things worse, and antipsychotics (a misnomer because it was to treat bipolar disorder).

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
pretty much go into the confessions thread and quote most of the people posting there

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
what ahppened to your avatar

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
btw that thread is 100% fake, dont fall for it

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Poetic Justice posted:

btw that thread is 100% fake, dont fall for it

some people don't know it's fake and get real UP IN ARMS about things.

i got banned and never paid to get another avatar because because gently caress YOU GUYS. ALSO GIVE ME BACK MY PLAT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

some people don't know it's fake and get real UP IN ARMS about things.

i got banned and never paid to get another avatar because because gently caress YOU GUYS. ALSO GIVE ME BACK MY PLAT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

i would if i could, and yeah, it's funny to watch those dickweeds get really upset taking gbs for real, they can't differentiate real life from forum posts, it's real loving amazing, those motherfuckers

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
gently caress THOSE GUys!! gently caress EM!!!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im gonig to have sex with them

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i get you, op, i truly do in spite of my sarcasm, and I think you are right

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
thank you;. thank you.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i run over my dogs with the lawnmower

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
when an extremely unfunny GBS style poster who posses zero ounce of imagination & storytelling with a post history of several thousand empty-quotes on people saying "cuck" is able to write a near-believable, page long fakepost, it is because it is extremely thinly veiled genuine shames and desires, unaware erotic fan fiction, that will be acted out on sooner or later. history has shown this to be true.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grandmother of Five posted:

when an extremely unfunny GBS style poster who posses zero ounce of imagination & storytelling with a post history of several thousand empty-quotes on people saying "cuck" is able to write a near-believable, page long fakepost, it is because it is extremely thinly veiled genuine shames and desires, unaware erotic fan fiction, that will be acted out on sooner or later. history has shown this to be true.

That's a lot of words to say that nigga crazy.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ride me, my lizard queen

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

gonna need to be more specific. link plz

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I thought they were anonymous tho

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I am literally hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
wickedhate the anime paedo rape incest connoisseur who got kicked out of the comics forum is back

• Locked thread