Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
this is the thread for asking if a game is good or not and whether you should play it. I wanna get Invisible inc. cause it sounds like a cross between xcom and stealth games which both own. Should I play this game???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The answer is no.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You should always play games because if they are bad you can make a 6,000-word post in PYF about how disappointing it was.

Hibbloes
Jun 9, 2007
Yo

I liked it and thought it was pretty good, and if you like games with heavy stealth gameplay and high risk missions, its for you. I'm pretty bad and usually really on shoots outs but this game doesn't really give you the option for extended periods so it did make me use all the resources i could get my hands on, and its got the good train on rewards and unlocks for your attempts.

I couldnt beat the last mission on easy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

The answer is no.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
No.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

The answer is no.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
satellite reign?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm thinking about getting Mario Bros. Adhauhadhurudhdududuruduhdudrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Beecock.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
satellite reign looks good and I haven't played it but its still in early access so I'd prolly say dont play it until its done and released

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The answer is no.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
SECTOR is a classic shooter game that you play the role of Dimitri, he and ​​another scientists made fail biological tests and the infected enemies took possesion with technology evolution. survive at this severe place, fighting against creatures and solve problems, now you need to place the order on earth

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The answer is no.

This is always the answer.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

KyloWinter posted:

satellite reign?

No, but only because it's Early Access.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

apropos to nothing posted:

this is the thread for asking if a game is good or not and whether you should play it. I wanna get Invisible inc. cause it sounds like a cross between xcom and stealth games which both own. Should I play this game???

yes, because it's extremely good. there's also new free content coming out later this month.

wtf at the FAIL itt...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Acually Invisible Inc is fairly cool but uh I only played the tutorial and the first level and I haven't touched it since so take that as you will

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

yes, because it's extremely good. there's also new free content coming out later this month.

wtf at the FAIL itt...

I took your and Hibbloes advice instead of the advice of the imp zones most nefarious trolls and got it. Its real good and I like it, cool to hear that theres more stuff coming to it later this month.

Dec 26, 2012

i didnt read the thread but the answer is yes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thinking about playing a game today... What do you guys think?

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

Go for it dude.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI posted:

depends.......do you have any important chores to do?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm playing Bulletstorm today. This is good, no?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It is Good to Game

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Great Joe posted:

play it on hard and achieve the high scores with the pistol.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I still havent got around to playing a game yet. Im so irresponsible.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im going to try out lichdom battle mage and then get as far as i can in majoras mask so I can finally beat it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

im going to try out lichdom battle mage and then get as far as i can in majoras mask so I can finally beat it.

I still havent beaten the first boss fight lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

you werent kidding about being irresponsible, play majoras mask ASAP

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Chiming in to say if anyone asks about nuclear throne it's a pre-emptive yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Great Joe posted:

That's a fun, nice looking game

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It is Good to Game

topic locked

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I beat Invisible Inc's story mode twice now it's super good and I encourage all posters to play this game

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm trying o play Ico but I can't find my way out of the first room. I might be mentally handicapped. Is this game as good as everyone says? I enjoyed shadow of the colossus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ico is extremely cool but shadow is better.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Ico is extremely cool but shadow is better.

shadow of the colossus is a lot better

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Great Joe posted:

ive beat it twice, cool game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i heard that bulletstorm was poo poo, is that not the case

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

It's a fun, nice looking game and I wouldn't mind playing a sequel. Might not be too far fetched because I think the dev team that made it recently broke off from their original publishing partners and took the IP with them or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

rediscover posted:

it is in fact THE poo poo

• Locked thread