Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
Can u ferment ejaculate (cum)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

grandpas drunk posted:

what do you think makes the ale pale ?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
picked up some boulevard tell-tale tart on the way home will report back soon

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Having a cold Miller lite tall boy and a cold honeycrisp apple. Trip report: excellent.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

grandpas drunk posted:

sake

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i recently found myself wandering around Munich on a saturday for any biergarten that wasn't completely full (gently caress the hofbrauhaus by the way) and sat down at some random place I forget the name of and just asked the guy for a beer, he gave me probably the best beer I've ever had, tasted like a bock or something and it was pretty strong at probably like 7% but I forgot to ask what the hell it was and now I'll never know because it was some seasonal poo poo that wasn't on the menu idk

take me back to germany

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Fullhouse posted:

i recently found myself wandering around Munich on a saturday for any biergarten that wasn't completely full (gently caress the hofbrauhaus by the way) and sat down at some random place I forget the name of and just asked the guy for a beer, he gave me probably the best beer I've ever had, tasted like a bock or something and it was pretty strong at probably like 7% but I forgot to ask what the hell it was and now I'll never know because it was some seasonal poo poo that wasn't on the menu idk

take me back to germany

spaten optimator?

SaavikSpocksDaddy
Dec 22, 2012
havin a SN Torpedo w my freezer pizza, not thinkin bout tomorrow
i like the SN IPA original more

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Lufiron posted:

spaten optimator?

optimator is good but this stuff was way better
it wasn't any of the major breweries or anything

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Fullhouse posted:

take me back to germany

Must have been a Coors light.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

1 month to bottle my 13% oak aged imperial pale ale

Brewing a saison this week to put my years harvest of morello cherries into :getin:

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Beer is supposed to be cheap light alcohol, just drink whatever tastes good to you, I like creamy black beers in hot summer nights. Otherwise it's expensive wine for me.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Parallax Scroll posted:

i only consume kraft products

as a member of the heinz oligarchy, I thank you.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

mostly been drinking wine lately, because that's what the girls bring over to my apartment to get drunk enough to have sex with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

what the hell. why craft though

• Locked thread