Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Goddamnit it's so weird to see everybody in color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Shiragami is starting to become the dork we all love, so that's good. I like the quiz at the end too. Opening and credits songs are still kinda poor, though.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I honestly had no idea that the glasses were supposed to be female.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Kyte posted:

Wait, what? For real?

IDK that's just how it sounded this episode. :shrug:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

It seems as if they're building up the principal for a big introduction. Which is too bad, because by the more most recent chapters they're starting to dip into she's just annoying.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Looks like we'll be getting Shiho the werewolf next episode. It's been so long since I read that part of the manga that I've forgotten it, so whatever, bring it on.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Aizawa's spaceship is the first definitive improvement over the manga so far, IMO. That ridiculous design works better with sound and motion.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Too many still frames this episode. Second half wasn't bad I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

It was a good adaptation, but not a great one.

• Locked thread