Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Yay!

No!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

On one hand, I doubt this anime passed the 3 episode test. On the other hand, it's picking up the pace and getting good.

I like dumb hijinks so I'll stick with it unless it gets gross.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
On this thread's recommendation I read the manga up to chapter 87. Good stuff, but man unless they're hoping to go 2-3 seasons I don't see how they can get too far into the material.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
A good episode, I thought. I like Class Rep's voice actress. Not fond of the nosebleed trope but I guess I'd better get used to it.

BTW, I only started watching these things within the last year, so what is this BL she was talking about? Or do I not want to know?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
It may be too late and I'm becoming a middle-aged version of Konata. gently caress baseball where's the anime

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Hmm, I wonder if the anime will get to the part in the manga where Shiho eats Nagisa's rear end. Like, seriously, that just happened, right?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
I can't imagine where they're going to leave off in, what, two more episodes?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Yes, not a bad ep. The debut of icecreamine was a little disappointing, but it was still fun.

Is this show at all popular enough to get a season 2?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Hmm, a non-manga ending that has no choice than to be horribly, horribly rushed.

The characters really needed more time to breathe.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Oh well, at least it made me want to read the comic. It's a decent comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Goodbye horned troll girl

• Locked thread