Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
it's a lot funnier than "imgay" and "cuck" and whatever other bullshit lazy goons are throwing out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
American emergency services claim that they will never forget 9/11.

I'm not suprised considering its their phone number.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
19 good men died

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My Saint Bernard died on 9/11, which was the real tragedy of that day. Never gonna forget ol' Fat Boy. :rip:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

I don't know how you can make jokes about people dying or who are about to die.
My brother died on 9/11, when the twin towers were attacked - he left behind two little girls and a boy.
You lot have no idea of the pain his family goes through every time you mention that date.
Even if people don't visit this sick site, the jokes still continue and are passed around by text, so don't give me that "you shouldn't be looking at our site which is for depraved people like us", it doesn't lessen the grief.
My brother was a good man, it's such a shame that he got caught up in it all and that the FBI didn't question why he was taking flying lessons in the first place.
i lold

ergo 11/9 was funny op

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
My favorite part of 9/11 is people supported the patriot act and airport security and now they're all "uh buh, you mean they're phone tapping and searching people? What about MAH RIGHTS?!"

Gas prices went up because we elected two oil tycoons? Well by golly let's reelect them and see where this goes, shuckamuck.

Boy howdy that cokehead feller that lost money owning a professional sports team sure is good for the economy, tell you hwut. Gelp.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

The Whole Internet posted:

it's a lot funnier than "imgay" and "cuck" and whatever other bullshit lazy goons are throwing out

Lol what is this, 9/11/2013?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i was reloading posted:

What were the last pizzas ordered at the twin towers

Two large planes

hahaha @ the joke

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
9/11 was an inside joke.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I am Toni Lippi posted:

9/11 was an inside joke.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

I am Toni Lippi posted:

9/11 was an inside joke.

That's some Rothschild country club VIP-table humor

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I don't remember 9/11

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009

les fleurs du mall posted:

a lot of people died

thats effin hilarious tho.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

My brother died on 9/11, when the twin towers were attacked - he left behind two little girls and a boy.
You lot have no idea of the pain his family goes through every time you mention that date.
Even if people don't visit this sick site, the jokes still continue and are passed around by text, so don't give me that "you shouldn't be looking at our site which is for depraved people like us", it doesn't lessen the grief.
My brother was a good man, it's such a shame that he got caught up in it all and that the FBI didn't question why he was taking flying lessons in the first place.

LOL LOL!!! :cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg:

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
https://youtu.be/86VtPV23aFE

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
I watched the video of it yesterday and I cried it is so sad that the jews did this to us

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I got head on 9/11 so let's not make light of the event.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
I was in history class that morning. The woodshop teacher barged in, said, "The Twin Towers have fallen and the Pentagon is burning!" and rushed down to the next classroom. It was unnerving at the time but pretty funny in retrospect.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
When does a pentagon only have 4 sides?

When its intersected by a plane.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

When does a pentagon only have 4 sides?

When its intersected by a plane.

Wow 9/11 and math. That is solid.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
speaking of 9/11, comedy central of streaming the entire series of daily show starting from 2000
it's kind of crazy blast from the past in an "oh gently caress bush was seriously awful how did i forget that" sort of way http://www.cc.com/events/month-of-zen/live.html

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

but i agree yeah it was a tragedy, ok?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

drat right a lot of people died

in Afghanistan and Iraq

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
9/11 is not funny. it hasn't ever been funny, either. it's not a joek that got old - it was never a joke. It's serious, and real.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
really funny

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

9/11 is not funny. it hasn't ever been funny, either. it's not a joek that got old - it was never a joke. It's serious, and real.

Someone knocking on a door isn't funny either. It's all in the delivery.

Knock knock
Who's there?
9/11
9/11 who?
You said you'd never forget!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Someone knocking on a door isn't funny either. It's all in the delivery.

Knock knock
Who's there?
9/11
9/11 who?
You said you'd never forget!

The only people who laugh at 9/11 are the terrorists who wanted it to happen, and the people who support them.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i hit a bald eagle with my car once by accident

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
at least it was a flying rat and not a majestic turkey

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
it flew acrsoss the road and i couldnt do anything about it. i was real sad i killed the america bird

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i hit a turkey once too, sorry

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Tell that Flavor Flav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

whatis posted:

i hit a turkey once too, sorry
thats at least half a 9/11 right there you monster

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I never got why some people kept mentioning that "jet fuel can't melt steel beans" at the time. What does a bean made out of steel have to do with anything? Later I was informed that they were saying "steel beams", but I continue to believe everyone was saying "steels beans" because my faith in my abilities is implacable and is why I have gotten so far in life.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
mods knew

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

this is touching ty

That dog was one of the hijackers fyi.

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

It's like a new generation's "My grandfather died at Auschwitz. He fell out of a guard tower."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
If 9/11 isn't funny then why is it consistently one of the most hilarious things? QED therefore the deaths were jokes

• Locked thread