Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InvincibleMadHouse
Jan 19, 2009

by Ralp
just hangin in there, wouldn't want to not practice what I preach, retreat to the safety of my hugbox and cwy because people think I'm a loving moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

InvincibleMadHouse posted:

yeah they can't handle your edginess, better not post there because people disagreeing with you is like the holocaust and the first time you try to inform them about how nazis were the real liberals and liberals are the real racists (or any other totally true thing that simply can't be explained to idiot plebs) a bunch of the big old dummies will come to your house and shove you in an oven.

Yup out of all the forums on sa its definitely DnD that handles different opinions the best!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

D&D: Haven of rational, civilised discourse and varied opinion!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I had a guy on there condescendingly explain to me once that Wikipedia articles are a cultural artifact that will outlast the great pyramids, I am Unironically glad D&D is mostly a bunch of dumb guys wordily talking themselves into ever dumber positions rather than a bunch of soul-crushing red-team/blue-team sniping or whatever the gently caress "varied opinions" on an internet forum is supposed to bring

InvincibleMadHouse
Jan 19, 2009

by Ralp
its ok if being disagreed with hurts your feelings, better to keep to the kill all niggers/trannies/mexicans thread of the hour. oops I generalized a whole forum there, this place is starting to rub off on me.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

InvincibleMadHouse fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jul 6, 2015

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

its ok if being disagreed with hurts your feelings, better to keep to the kill all niggers/trannies/mexicans thread of the hour. oops I generalized a whole forum there, this place is starting to rub off on me.

InvincibleMadHouse hosed around with this message at Jul 6, 2015 around 14:21

fellas I think this guy is mad

InvincibleMadHouse
Jan 19, 2009

by Ralp
I should learn how to veil my contempt in irony, teach me your ways gbs wizards

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Woah woah guys, if you want to discuss or debate which subforum is better there's a subforum for that.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

yeah, see this is what I meant about not arguing in good faith.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

if that's how D&D guys try to make burns I'm actually kinda angry now at the people ITT that want more of them doing that at each other and less of che-shirted office workers teaming up to tell a guy he deserved to be shot for running away from a mugger or retweeting gently caress tha police featuring ice cube and Eazy

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jul 6, 2015

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the only reason to dislike d&d is because they're too leftist and youre a racist right wing pig and not eg the easily verifiable fact its filled with smug wordy cunts

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
GBS:

quote:

quote:

If a man can marry a man why can't a man marry a ficus?
kill urself

DnD:

quote:

quote:

If a man can marry a man why can't a man marry a ficus?
Any person should be able to marry a ficus if they want!

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

DnD:

quote:

hurr durr i'm a fag

GBS:

quote:

i'm gay

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
People on the internet have terrible opinions. Shitposting is the only type of discourse that makes sense in this day n age

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

I like Brown Moses though

i like his entire couch journalism web ring where a collection of the palest british specimens offers insightful commentary on a range of is-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

better [...] to the kill all niggers/trannies/mexicans

:wtf:

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I'm sure D&D is a great sub forum if you are an 18 year old who just took poli-sci 101 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for the great opinions about other forums yall. Please don't post about them in GBS. You may consult the handy guide we all worked so very hard on for some excellent suggestions on the appropriate place to post about this or nearly any other topic you desire.

• Locked thread