Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well, which is it?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This is a problem I've been grappling with my entire adult life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
That's why I don't vote. I'm content to just see what happens and if it get's too bad I can just bail to a 3rd world country where money will make me above the law anyway.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
voted no because it doesn't preclude equality, and all are equal in the eyes of the lord

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Cubone posted:

voted no because it doesn't preclude equality, and all are equal in the eyes of the lord

That's a pretty cool thing to do. I'm leaning towards yes now.

• Locked thread