Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
well now you can, you loving weirdo

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/adult-preschool-charges-hipsters-to-take-naps-play-with-glitter-glue-1.3007745

for just $999 (or potentially less, if you're feeling thrifty), you can go back to preschool for exciting subjects such as arts and crafts, show and tell ("share your material stories to uncover clues on your spiritual path"), snack time, and, of course, nap time

it's run by these... people

quote:

According to the course’s website, Preschool Mastermind has a limit of 10 students per class — all of whom must apply for the privilege of enrolling.

“Please note, [applications] must be PRINTED and filled out BY HAND,” reads the application instructions. “Think markers, crayons, paint… perhaps this means a trip to the art store — ohh fun! Please read carefully (because this time around, you can read). Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it!”

is it just me or does this all seem like some creepy roleplay fantasy thing

RISCy Business fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jul 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InvincibleMadHouse
Jan 19, 2009

by Ralp

talkin bout the goo goo talkin bout the gaga talkin' bout drinkin the milk

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's not for me but...no it's fine. This is ok people can do whatever they like as long as it doesn't...doesn't hurt anyone. It's a bit silly I'll give you that but it takes all ...all sort OH COME WHAT gently caress IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
making GBS threads myself and sucking tits ?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I do kinda miss having zero real world responsibilities

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
What, I can't just make a loving PB&J sandwich and sit in my own poo poo for three hours? Now I have to pay for it!?!?!?

Well, pay more than one woman :heysexy:

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

i want to go back in time and live out my life knowing what i know now, mostly wait for lowtax to make these forums and create like 100 free accounts and resell them weeks later

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I'd gently caress the red hair one

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015
Glad to see Aatrek's business venture taking off.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Definitely a far more financially sound plan that memorising a couple of winning lottery numbers.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

HENGRY BUNG posted:

i want to go back in time and live out my life knowing what i know now, mostly wait for lowtax to make these forums and create like 100 free accounts and resell them weeks later

i want to go back in time to when i got my first computer, and set it on fire

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

unpacked robinhood posted:

making GBS threads myself and sucking tits ?

lmbo

TeamIce
Mar 16, 2004
LET JESUS FUCK YOU

my dick got touched a lot more then so the answer is yes op

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

Nagato posted:

i want to go back in time to when i got my first computer, and set it on fire

that's not too good

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
good job

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I once read a short story like this, where this office worker gets sent back to the first grade to learn something. Nobody else knows he's an adult, not even the teacher, but he muses that there's a mutual attraction between him and the teacher so like, she knows he has "an adult soul" or something. I can't remember the name of it or how it ends and it bugs me from time to time.

Anyways the story was kind creepy and this stuff is really creepy.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Yeah I'm creeped out.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

burritolingus posted:

Yeah I'm creeped out.

whats even creepier is the people who will pay money for this

*coughabdlcough*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im sorry i dont want to do this. i dont want to be a retarded rear end baby with the self awareness of an adult who knows hes being retarded rear end. its just not for me. goodbye

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
although i do need to brush up on what shape things are

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
after the weirdo people sign up, I hope they post all the registered peoples names, photos, and email addresses.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Well I was brutally raped and molested when I was four years old so yes.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
its reallyjust a cult where they ristuallistically r murder each and everyo one that engers the cult thane suometimes they even dont let you live

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It would absolutely suck to be a kid with an adult brain but being a kid wasn't so bad as a kid.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*looking incredibly hard at a ball* hmm. this ball is flarp shaped

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

4 year olds are dumb as gently caress

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Being a 4yo with the mind of an adult that has a sick sense of humour would be awesome. You could pretend to be possessed really convincingly. Imagine your poor parents - yesterday they have a cute, dumbass child that loves them and just wants to play with their toys and today it's a bitter 30 something that resents them .

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i'd imagine this prolly appeals to balding early-onset midlife crisis yosposers.

for other people, lots and lots of drugs is enough

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
The was a really interesting article in some thing like a year ago about adult preschool.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I have the imagination to gently caress off and play with macaroni and glue on my own for free, and yes that is fun.
I would not like to be 4 again because being powerless sucks. plus I already got to the point where I have a house and a car and groceries, even if you could do it better who wants to bother.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
what a pleasing concept, totally ruined by things called "reality" and "im not a 4 year old anymore lol"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Nah you're missing the point if you think a 4yo would be powerless. I mean do you get that (at least in most countries) a 4yo child cannot be held criminally responsible. For anything. All the power adults have over you as a 4yo is because you don't know that actually it's the other way around.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I do this every day for free though???

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007
OP you're just jelly you didn't think of skimming adult Canadian's for money in this fashion. Also the red head looks so uncomfortable, like she faking it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tiny Lowtax posted:

:eyepop:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I kinda need those tights

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
welp instant creepiness and i dont throw that word around

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Big Red has some nice rear end titties for a 4 year old

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Dude, she's four.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

What the hell is that above the green and purple D?

• Locked thread