Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
Probably the most amazing vibe of any crowd I've ever been in. If he is in your city I recommend you go see him. It's like taking shrooms without taking shrooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywufw7k-3fM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
did he do salame?

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003

Horniest Manticore posted:

did he do salame?

Yeah, and we all sang along.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
That dude is a gimmick riding a one trick pony.... I'd rather go see Dane Cook

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

a month ago i was at a David Liebe Hart show in Denver. i was waiting in line for the bathroom and someone in there was ranting v loudly to himself, so i knocked on the door and asked if the guy was okay and he responded with incoherent yelling

it turned out the guy in the bathroom was David Liebe Hart

edit: also got to sing along to Salame

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
That dude a rapist imo

Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

I saw him on the subway once. I said hey as I was leaving and he just gave me a hateful glare.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he could see right through that human skin you're wearing to the cold corrinean flesh beneath

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
He was pretty much the nicest guy I've ever met, gave me his address and asked me to mail him pictures of the train museum in town.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

jolio

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
lol, pluto isn't even a planet

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I always liked him on Tim and Eric, seems like a p cool guy

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

interesting

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
mentally ill people are entertaining

*jaunts off listening to wesley willis*

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
His puppet skits were the only skits i ever skipped. Too sad to be funny

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I wonder what his actual biography is.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

the wesley willis dave grohl song is rly good

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I met Wesley Willis in person at one of his shows, and yes he was very entertaining. What are you trying to say?

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015
You should go see David Lee Roth.

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

I wonder what his actual biography is.

He was told by Jim Henson to teach the message of Christian Science to people through puppets back in the 70s, and then moved from Chicago to LA to try to break into showbiz.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

I met Wesley Willis in person at one of his shows, and yes he was very entertaining. What are you trying to say?

You're a monster. We should ignore the mentally ill, especially the homeless ones, not turn them into entertainers or something. I like pretending they don't exist and you're reminding me they do, rear end in a top hat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I saw him at a music festival alone at a table because nobody seemed to recognize him and he drew me a caricature and gave me a rundown of his constructed language and gave me his phone number and hotel room. I didn't call him.

• Locked thread