Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

VendaGoat posted:

Are you my ex-girlfriend?

yeah obvi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

a bay posted:

I'm an extroverted guy and the most pathetic boring thing I can think of is someone who doesn't live for talking about themselves non stop, drinking garbage that tastes like crap and makes you sick, and pointless desperate debauchery with "sluts". Now let me tell you about my phone

*while having sex* ugh, this is so pointless, i mean this is hollow on an intellectual level

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ashgromnies posted:

i'm interested in extroverts too but i don't know how to socially interact with them

does anybody have any comics or infographics that describe how to interact with an extrovert
Post threads asking about basic social etiquette stuff in Ask/Tell or E/N and be dogpiled by blindspergs leading the blindspergs that think you are the worst most hosed up failure in the world for not homebrewing high frequency precision microcontroller cybernetic device to aid you with the proper timing and real-time constraints of when to properly blink or how to maintain eye contact for maximum charisma.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Strategic Tea posted:

*while having sex* ugh, this is so pointless, i mean this is hollow on an intellectual level

:shibe:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

a bay posted:

I'm an extroverted guy and the most pathetic boring thing I can think of is someone who doesn't live for talking about themselves non stop, drinking garbage that tastes like crap and makes you sick, and pointless desperate debauchery with "sluts". Now let me tell you about my phone

:yum:

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
you keep saying extroverted when you mean frat why is that

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
What if you are not really introverted, you just hate people so much that you can only bare talking to them on the internet. (Don't answer, I don't really care about your opinion on the matter)

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

a bay posted:

A good way to find out if a dude is extroverted is to watch him play a Metal Gear game. And if he keeps causing alarms from running up to every guard to tell them about the tubes that were ripped and the pussy that was slated on his ski trip. Then he's probably an extroverted lol

Lol that's me

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ashgromnies posted:

i'm interested in extroverts too but i don't know how to socially interact with them

does anybody have any comics or infographics that describe how to interact with an extrovert

Just nod, smile, and say "Yeah/ Uh huh/ Oh really?" at the right times while they verbally spew their life to you in a clearly one-sided 'conversation'.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
To all the :salt: guys posting in this thread.. what's your Facebook lol

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Wicker Man posted:

Just nod, smile, and say "Yeah/ Uh huh/ Oh really?" at the right times while they verbally spew their life to you in a clearly one-sided 'conversation'.

yeah but how do their energy bubbles work and how do i avoid doing the wrong thing to their bubble

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ashgromnies posted:

yeah but how do their energy bubbles work and how do i avoid doing the wrong thing to their bubble

Most of them get a natural pleasure from knowing there's someone there to receive all of their verbal ejaculate. As long as you don't try to shut them down, they will merrily set to work on you.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Extroverted people are useful in a group to keep conversations going / prevent a bunch of awkward pauses in the interstices imo i always keep one plus a spare around

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Poetic Justice posted:

sometimes im introverted sometimes im extroverted im extremely complex, you see

omg you're an ambivert for real? wow

dk2m
May 6, 2009
isn't it interesting how when most introverted people drink alcohol, it tends to make them an outgoing person?

it's almost as if..these arbitrary categories are pretty dumb to base your entire life off of...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

tfw when a friendly chad sees you playing persona and tries to talk about call of duty

• Locked thread