Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the white bear one was awesome

most of the rest were interesting concepts and decent effects but that one was really good

i liked the million billion credits one and did not like the youtube comedian bear cartoon politician one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

JakeP posted:

white bear mad over-rated imho

christmas episode was the only very good one
i only watched it once, but the reveal was really good

I watched some of the christmas episode and it was pretty good but i gave up halfway through because 4od is a broken pile of useless poo poo

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
god drat america

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Fonzarelli posted:

Utopia was a real cool show and it got cancelled just brutally
the aesthetic was sort of neat but the constant "bad guy turns out to be a good guy pretending to be a bad guy but maybe they are actually bad, but now theyre good. or bad?" was tiresome and i gave up on it

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the colours were interesting but the story was needlessly overcomplicated garbage

• Locked thread