Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faux Mulder
Aug 1, 2014

just gonna do whatever I want to do, all the time

it's all great except The Waldo Moment which is a bit poo poo.

Digiwizzard posted:

It’s Christmas, but everybody’s dead because nobody just reads anymore, you know? Nobody lifts their heads up for a second from those infernal pocket jailers we call phones to even cross the street before being merrily struck by a car. And everyone’s on Twitter, and that’s just terrible, and you’ve murdered everyone, and now it’s Christmas half the time, and murder the other half, and phones all of the time, and it’s all television’s fault.

ironically this reads exactly like a Charlie Brooker newspaper column. gratz if intentional

Gaunab posted:

I liked the one where they have recording devices in their eyes.

Yeah that's one of my favourites because of course that's what would loving happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faux Mulder
Aug 1, 2014

just gonna do whatever I want to do, all the time

Fonzarelli posted:

Utopia was a real cool show and it got cancelled just brutally

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

its an ok show

it's a bad show

Wikipedia posted:

The story follows a small group of people who find themselves in possession of the manuscript sequel of a cult graphic novel called The Utopia Experiments, which is rumoured to have predicted the worst disasters of the last century. This leads them to be targeted by an organisation known as The Network, which they must avoid to survive. Using the manuscript, they must uncover the meaning hidden in its pages before the disasters depicted become reality.

The Utopia Experiments and The Network. If you think the premise and organisation names sound like a 15-year-old's first stab at dystopian sci-fi, just wait until you hear the goddamn dialogue

• Locked thread