Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I wasn't hitting on those girls; we were just talking. You're overreacting. You know you're my number one. Look, let's get some chipotle and talk things over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Those girls were cops and I'm on the lamb you insensitive rear end in a top hat!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Gaunab posted:

I wasn't hitting on those girls; we were just talking. You're overreacting. You know you're my number one. Look, let's get some chipotle and talk things over.

Ok, Ok, I'm sorry but for punishment I'm wearing the HUGE strap-on tonight and there's nothing you can do about it.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Gaunab posted:

men are biologically wired to check other (attractive) women out. Does your girl apologizes for having a period ? stop being a pussy OP

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Decebal posted:

men are biologically wired to check other (attractive) women out. Does your girl apologizes for having a period ? stop being a pussy OP

babe, if some hot chick was offering to suck your cock you'd do it too if you were a man, do you want me to supress my alpha nature? Get real.

*whips dick out, pees on the floor*

I'm a real man, living like a man should

*starts whooping and thumping his chest as he sees the neighbor get to close to his yard*

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
hi

*gets hit in head*

what? what are you mad at? what did i do?

"i saw you looking at that girl"

what girl?!?

(you're in a mall with hundreds of people)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Those girls were cops and I'm on the lamb you insensitive rear end in a top hat!

lol... i'm on the lamb over here.. drat this getaway lamb is slow... hehe

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

gently caress the ROW posted:

lol... i'm on the lamb over here.. drat this getaway lamb is slow... hehe

You're right I really should have picked then escape goat.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

augh... this is escape is really gettin my goat... i mean the guards found & confiscated my goat..

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

this made me lol, voted 5

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Best response I heard lately was from an unapologetic Frenchman. It's like appreciating a good painting, or meal or wine. It is then mere aesthetics, and foolish to not desire to appreciate the beauty in the world around you.

FAAAAARRRTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Maldoror posted:

hi

*gets hit in head*

"i saw you looking at that girl"

what girl?!?

(you're in a mall with hundreds of people)

this is why being gay owns. hth

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

reddit liker posted:

this is why being gay owns. hth

*gets hit in head*

"i saw you looking at that guy"

what guy?!?

(you're in a gay bar with hundreds of people)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*gets hit in the head*

What? why are you mad at me? what did I do?

I saw you looking at that guy

what guy?

(you're alone in your house and it's really spooky)

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

ghlbtsk posted:

*gets hit in head*

"i saw you looking at that guy"

what guy?!?

(you're in a gay bar with hundreds of people)

this has never happened to me... stop spreading falsities...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Head trauma causes concussions which inhibit cognitive capacity.

Women are why men are dumb. :v:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
*gets hit in head*

What? why are you mad at me? what did I do?

I saw you looking at the babe

What babe?

The babe with the power

What power?

The power of voodoo

(You're in the goblin kingdom and the baby you stole is crying)

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

baby i'm sorry i farted in the soup. i was so cross with you. i sat there and watched as you spooned up my farts and ate them. i can never undo what has been done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

*gets hit in the head*

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

*you take the red pill. Your eyes widen as realization spreads to every last inch of your being. You silently begin mouthing the truth that has become so very obvious to you*

"all women are whores"

• Locked thread