Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

and yet I still can't buy a product that will let me warm up my jerky just by walking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
imagine how obnoxious that poo poo has got to be for literally everybody around those children in any situation lol

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

imagine how obnoxious that poo poo has got to be for literally everybody around those children in any situation lol

Children that aren't related to you are always obnoxious.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Great idea rear end in a top hat toy company! Tiny people that run around in public completely oblivious to their surroundings need distracting shoes.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
oh hey look, it's the kid whose parents won't buy him an iPhone

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
business man at the shoe factory running into the board room meeting waving his arms:PLAY THE GAME THATS A SHOE!

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

business man at the shoe factory running into the board room meeting waving his arms:PLAY THE GAME THATS A SHOE!

Close, it's the game you wear and the shoe you play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFIphlMSW2Y

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Enfield posted:

I cant help but think it was all because of one extremely ambitious person in the marketing department who managed to jump through all the hoops and get to "the top" and is mega loving excited but in reality the decision to put these into production was met by some seriously bored executives who couldn't care less and were just like... will we make even a little money off this? ok ... well... ok...stupid, but hmm ok, greenlight

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine a schoolbus full of fat snivelling children all jamming their fingers into the sides of their shoes and making beep boop sounds

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i would gladly punch a child if they started playing with these in public

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

still no meat-shoe

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Son of Rodney posted:

still no meat-shoe

such is life

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol what a retarded idea, like if your going to make game shoes at least put some sensor in the soles of the shoe so it can be a game about walking or jumping or something jeez

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
man those are ugly shoes

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
you know your a 90s kid if you can remember really loving stupid toys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITmBUIB5x1k

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Does it come in 10.5, asking for my son

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what if a kid trips over a mushroom and the on/off switcg gets jammed and his shoes wont stop yelling boop sounds and the kid starts crying and peeing. what then

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Remember heelyz

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its fairly fuckimg important that the things on our feet that we stamp onto hard surfaces with a billion times a day have a bunch of flimsy electronics in it. i want my shoes to go haywire and electrocte me everytime i play kickball

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Remember heelyz

annoying as hell too. also banned immediately, like these will be, from schools

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

yeah but parents love shoes that boop/squeak because if they hear SQUEAKSQUEAKsqueaksqueaksqueak they know their kid is running away and they can go after them

e: it bugs the poo poo out of everyone else but one of the nice things about being a parent is that you don't care

Clipperton fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jul 6, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

kids can play cowboys n' indians by wearing a cowboy hat and beating up indian kids

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
The final death throes of the 90s

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Roy posted:

The final death throes of the 90s

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Remember heelyz

unfortunately

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
This poo poo ain't even endorsed by hulk hogan...

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Wanamingo posted:

and yet I still can't buy a product that will let me warm up my jerky just by walking

Put it in your shoe.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

uh... hahaha, whatever. tell me when i can play candy crush on my shoe until then don't gently caress with me

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

uh... hahaha, whatever. tell me when i can play candy crush on my shoe until then don't gently caress with me

Kickstart some device that lets you affix your iphone to your baby shoes. Make it from wood and cream yourself all the way to the bank.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
it sure is going to be awesome when the game stops working two loving weeks after you buy them just like those light shoes from the 90's

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
Lameification

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

it sure is going to be awesome when the game stops working two loving weeks after you buy them just like those light shoes from the 90's

i had those light shoes, they worked forever. in fact the shoe wore down before the lights did, and i cut the lights out to keep when i got a new pair of shoes

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Son of Rodney posted:

still no meat-shoe

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Rutibex posted:

i had those light shoes, they worked forever. in fact the shoe wore down before the lights did, and i cut the lights out to keep when i got a new pair of shoes

a wild poor appears

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I see kids wearing light up shoes all the time now. How I hate them and their cool shoes that didn't exist when I was at a socially appropriate age to wear them.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Moon Atari posted:

I see kids wearing light up shoes all the time now. How I hate them and their cool shoes that didn't exist when I was at a socially appropriate age to wear them.

you're in luck, being a gigantic manchild is 'in' now so queue up your favorite chiptunes and step into your adult sized la lights

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

you're in luck, being a gigantic manchild is 'in' now so queue up your favorite chiptunes and step into your adult sized la lights

I thought you were adblocking GBS in ur browser

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i'm usiing ie right now and have poor self control

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Rutibex posted:

Light shoes were rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

My theory is that people are either choosing to have children later or are unable to find a partner, so are unable to enjoy childish stuff vicariously like a normal adult and their parents generation did and instead make it a part of their own identity.

• Locked thread