Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Remember heelyz

I wanted these so loving bad as a kid, either these or those shoes that were supposed to build up more static so you could shock everyone unfortunate enough to come near you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Since this is apparently becoming the post stupid shoes from your childhood thread

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

I wanted these so loving bad as a kid, either these or those shoes that were supposed to build up more static so you could shock everyone unfortunate enough to come near you

:crossarms:
I'm sorry, what? are these real and where can I get them?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I remember my friend had shoes with strange multicolor goo contained in a small plastic panel on the toe. You squished it with your finger and it morphed and changed colors slightly, similar to an oil stain on wet pavement. One of the poor kids in class had impulse control issues (go figure) and he sliced at my friends shoe with a pushpin, puncturing the panel and letting all the goo out. my friend punched the other kid and they both had to go see the principal.

edit: found em:

Converse EFX

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jul 7, 2015

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
That's pretty cool. Kids will like that.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
loving lmao this is the new 'worst gift' to give your siblings kids

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Skipopatomus posted:

:crossarms:
I'm sorry, what? are these real and where can I get them?

I only saw them once when I was about 10 and I was deep into the Annoying Little poo poo phase

Trying to find them online shows nothing, but they existed dammit

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

I only saw them once when I was about 10 and I was deep into the Annoying Little poo poo phase

Trying to find them online shows nothing, but they existed dammit

http://fear-of-lightning.wonderhowto.com/how-to/master-power-shock-people-with-your-fingertips-0133360/

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait until I can play WoW on my shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kissing grandmas
Jun 10, 2013
added to christmas list

• Locked thread