Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It was cancelled due to rain. All the port-a-johns were already in place by then. :eng101:

I'm still going with the toilets explanation because it's funnier.

Also, Kolten Wong is not a bad second baseman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

tadashi posted:

loving Starlin Castro.

(That was a great play).

Shame on everyone else who didn't vote for that diminutive, show-boating double play machine in the SAS Sheep Game favorite players thread.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Lackey kinda seems like a dick who likes to throw at players for perceived slights.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Troy Queef posted:

Also, Kolten Wong is not a bad second baseman.

He's pretty loving awesome.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Popete posted:

Lackey kinda seems like a dick who likes to throw at players for perceived slights.

I had him as the odds-on favorite to drill Yordano Ventura this year in interleague.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Pancakes posted:

I had him as the odds-on favorite to drill Yordano Ventura this year in interleague.

You're in luck, the Cards and KC still have one more game to play (a makeup because of one of the monsoons that has hit St Louis this summer) so you can still cash out!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

a hit!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what a loving way to break up the no-no

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Cubs defense.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
And it was all going so well until Jose Reyes.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Thanks Bryant :)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I can't believe this is how the cardinals are going to bullshit their way to the win i hate this stupid team

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

good plays cubs lol. i hope bryants wrist isnt broken that would be awful

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

That error probably goes to Bryant but it really should be on Russell. You have to come off the bag there.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
im goiong to link to a picture of this inning under the phrase "cardinals bullshit" and submit it to merriam webster

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Scob posted:

good plays cubs lol. i hope bryants wrist isnt broken that would be awful

my fantasy teams have taken enough hits lately. :sigh:

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Oh my gently caress

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
gently caress you Satan

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

DemeaninDemon posted:

gently caress you Satan

HAIL

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Neshek eephus owns

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

a run! :snoop:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Troy Queef posted:

You're in luck, the Cards and KC still have one more game to play (a makeup because of one of the monsoons that has hit St Louis this summer) so you can still cash out!

That's our fifth game back from the All Star Break. I assume we'll get Lyons/Cooney or Marco if he's healthy.

Unrelated, but I have good tickets to both the games right before that at the Cell. I'm hoping Matheny uses the break to buy some extra rest for the newer guys and I get to see Wacha and CarMart. Nothing against Lynn but he's started fully half of all the live Cards games I've seen the past few years.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i give up

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:love: Wong. :allears:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Welp I guess I'll go to the gym now.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Consolidate that lead, Kolten.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

maybe the cubs will beat the cardinals once this year

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Running ALL OVER Lester. :getin:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

R.D. Mangles posted:

maybe the cubs will beat the cardinals once this year

You have a double-header against Lyons and Cooney tomorrow. Take your two wins tomorrow and try to minimize your giggling.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

lynn is gonna pitch one of the games, cubs boned

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Pancakes posted:

You have a double-header against Lyons and Cooney tomorrow. Take your two wins tomorrow and try to minimize your giggling.

Oof, thanks for saving me from watching all day tomorrow. :stonk:

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

grichuk has looked real bad past month

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
gently caress the Cardinals.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

I can't believe this is how the cardinals are going to bullshit their way to the win

Personally I wouldn't believe it if it happened in some other, non-Cubs/Cardinals way

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
The St. Louis Cardinals are good and handsome men.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mike_V posted:

The St. Louis Cardinals are good and handsome men.

agreed

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Pancakes posted:

you are an insane person

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Oof, thanks for saving me from watching all day tomorrow. :stonk:

8 games in 7 days on the road against the Cubs and Pirates with Lyons and Cooney in the rotation at the same time. If we can avoid losing the division lead entirely I'll consider it a moral victory.

Also: Now is the time for Maness, Matheny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

DemeaninDemon posted:

gently caress you Satan

At least Satan gives us the Blackhawks and they have the Blues.

• Locked thread