Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
biologist sectioned after lab assistants revealed repeated attempts to cross a sheep with a kangaroo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
duck with one of its legs both the same cited as further evidence of lax water pollution regulations

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
tell me more about the nun

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
homo posts unfunny thread and is gang-raped by thugs

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

are u high?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Lumberjack sodomized for for not yelling timber while setting fire to a beaver

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
lame attempt fails, news at never

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Jesus walks on water, impresses no one

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
?????

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

burn in hell

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I miss Kyoon.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
do you not have jokes in america or something

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
OP is a stupid moron, no one surprised - silver lining is that OP's mom discovers she can handle 3 cocks rectally at one time

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
was she hot?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

foreigner posts thread, shouldn't have

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's political correctness gone mad, I tell ya. You can't even immolate a nun these days without everyone making a huge deal out of it.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

vug posted:

duck with one of its legs both the same cited as further evidence of lax water pollution regulations

whats the difference?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

PotatoManJack posted:

OP is a stupid moron, no one surprised - silver lining is that OP's mom discovers she can handle 3 cocks rectally at one time

this is my secret fetish

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Dick Hard After Big poo poo In Thread, OP "Baffled" Says Dissapointed Parent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

It's just another bombtrack, yeah.

• Locked thread