Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
had a dream i comitted some minor crime (idk what it was) and took a plea bargain that ended up with me being part of some church rehab program, the church turned out to be an insane cult that entrapped members and tried to never let them go, in the dream i started going insane and losing my grasp on reality, hallucinating, being unable to speak or piece together thoughts, sense of impending doom and anxiety

i tried to go to the churchs headquarters, which was a shady building in the ghetto right by where i was living in the dream, and it was a weird underground bunker type of building, with a single hallway with doors on each side, one side there were rooms where they were clockwork oranging and torturing people, on the other side it was rooms full of people doing paperwork surrounded by filing cabinets at desks

when i went back to the church the second time i brought a handgun, hoping to threaten the guy who ran the operation to let me go (i was fully insane at this part), this time the bunker was different, it was a big room full of people trying to calm me down and rationalize with me, a man in a suit walked into the room from the sole door and told me something along the lines of "There is no way out, no one leaves" i saw a few pieces of mail by the front and grabbed them, looking at an adress on one that i belonged to the leader, i went to their house, and pointed the gun at them, telling them to let me go, they grabbed the gun, pointed at their face, and pulled the trigger, blowing their brains out

then i went back to the apartment and my roomate was there yelling about something, i went to the window and he was throwing molotov cocktails at yachts in the harbor, watching them burn, then my alarm clock went off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
a cool dream

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ace of Baes posted:

had a dream i comitted some minor crime (idk what it was) and took a plea bargain that ended up with me being part of some church rehab program, the church turned out to be an insane cult that entrapped members and tried to never let them go, in the dream i started going insane and losing my grasp on reality, hallucinating, being unable to speak or piece together thoughts, sense of impending doom and anxiety

i tried to go to the churchs headquarters, which was a shady building in the ghetto right by where i was living in the dream, and it was a weird underground bunker type of building, with a single hallway with doors on each side, one side there were rooms where they were clockwork oranging and torturing people, on the other side it was rooms full of people doing paperwork surrounded by filing cabinets at desks

when i went back to the church the second time i brought a handgun, hoping to threaten the guy who ran the operation to let me go (i was fully insane at this part), this time the bunker was different, it was a big room full of people trying to calm me down and rationalize with me, a man in a suit walked into the room from the sole door and told me something along the lines of "There is no way out, no one leaves" i saw a few pieces of mail by the front and grabbed them, looking at an adress on one that i belonged to the leader, i went to their house, and pointed the gun at them, telling them to let me go, they grabbed the gun, pointed at their face, and pulled the trigger, blowing their brains out

then i went back to the apartment and my roomate was there yelling about something, i went to the window and he was throwing molotov cocktails at yachts in the harbor, watching them burn, then my alarm clock went off

Sounds like you had a helluva 4th party

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Commie NedFlanders

hey op, that's quite a dream you had

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Puppy Galaxy

i have a reoccurring dream that i get hired to play in steely dan's touring band

Roger_Mudd

you are gay. and being gay is p. cool!

dogcrash truther
the cult is the army and you want to leave

dogcrash truther
ytour'e welcome op,

Watson Your Back, Holmes

your dream could use some austerity imo

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

the cult is the army and you want to leave

wow i bet you think jurrassic park was about dinosaurs too

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther

Ace of Baes posted:

wow i bet you think jurrassic park was about dinosaurs too

uh its fairly loving clear its about youre hate the army and you want to leave

Ace of Baes
clam down

----------------

dogcrash truther

Ace of Baes posted:

had a dream i comitted some minor crime (idk what it was) and took a plea bargain that ended up with me being part of some church rehab program,

the crime was joining the army

Ace of Baes posted:

the church turned out to be an insane cult that entrapped members and tried to never let them go,

this is the army

Ace of Baes posted:

in the dream i started going insane and losing my grasp on reality, hallucinating, being unable to speak or piece together thoughts, sense of impending doom and anxiety

this is what its like, in the army

Ace of Baes posted:

i tried to go to the churchs headquarters, which was a shady building in the ghetto right by where i was living in the dream, and it was a weird underground bunker type of building,

a bunker is an army type of building

Ace of Baes posted:

with a single hallway with doors on each side, one side there were rooms where they were clockwork oranging and torturing people, on the other side it was rooms full of people doing paperwork surrounded by filing cabinets at desks

these are two of the things they do in the army

Ace of Baes posted:

when i went back to the church the second time i brought a handgun, hoping to threaten the guy who ran the operation to let me go (i was fully insane at this part),

here is where you want to get out of the army

Ace of Baes posted:

this time the bunker was different, it was a big room full of people trying to calm me down and rationalize with me,

this is you trying to rationalize staying in the army, so you don't go to prison

Ace of Baes posted:

a man in a suit walked into the room from the sole door and told me something along the lines of "There is no way out, no one leaves"

Hotel California is one of the Eagles worst songs

Ace of Baes posted:

i saw a few pieces of mail by the front and grabbed them, looking at an adress on one that i belonged to the leader, i went to their house, and pointed the gun at them, telling them to let me go, they grabbed the gun, pointed at their face, and pulled the trigger, blowing their brains out

you really want to leave the army

Ace of Baes posted:

this part was a different dream., the molotov cocktailes represent your repressed homosexual desires for your roommate, the yachts are phallic objects and the burningh is desire and the molotov cocktails are also penises

Watson Your Back, Holmes

dogcrash truther posted:

Ace of Baes
hotel california is a great song, especially on the acoustic guitar

----------------

Ace of Baes
i think the dream was about my repressed desire to become a revolutionary reconciled with the fact that im entrapped with being part of the capitalist machine in order to ensure a healthy and safe life for my family

----------------

Ace of Baes
also butt stuff

----------------

Mapparu

I didn't read it until I heard you committed a minor crime. You are going to slammer for a long time...

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
are you sure it wasn't about dogs and eyes

----------------

Commie NedFlanders

:bravo::hf::golfclap:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

saboten

Qwerinty posted:

are you sure it wasn't about dogs and eyes

thank u bacalou

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
i had a dream where my fiancée looked like a demon and was chasing me around, and when i nearly escaped, an extremely scary giant baby started chasing me, as well. not entirely sure what this dream could mean, but i'm guessing what is probably bugging me is that i never got plat on Catherine when i had access to it as a ps+ title

smoobles

this is just the plot of Disney's Cars op

----------------

deadcops420

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i have a reoccurring dream that i get hired to play in steely dan's touring band

that's awesome

FluffieDuckie

have you left the army yet?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ron color

dogcrash truther posted:

the crime was joining the army

this is the army

this is what its like, in the army

a bunker is an army type of building

these are two of the things they do in the army

here is where you want to get out of the army

this is you trying to rationalize staying in the army, so you don't go to prison

you really want to leave the army

this part was a different dream., the molotov cocktailes represent your repressed homosexual desires for your roommate, the yachts are phallic objects and the burningh is desire and the molotov cocktails are also penises

lol

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

have you left the army yet?

he cant yet, thats why he has the dream

Puppy Galaxy

deadcops420 posted:

that's awesome

kind of but I feel sad every time I wake up

Hello Meow
your teeth are gonna fall out, op

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

thats a cool dream OP i think its telliong you to make a film from it

dogcrash truther
i'm really good at analyzing dreams

dogcrash truther

Grandmother of Five posted:

i had a dream where my fiancée looked like a demon and was chasing me around, and when i nearly escaped, an extremely scary giant baby started chasing me, as well. not entirely sure what this dream could mean, but i'm guessing what is probably bugging me is that i never got plat on Catherine when i had access to it as a ps+ title

lol

dogcrash truther
you analyzed your own dream and you know you better than i do, but i would say the dream was about anxieties about getting married and settling down as a family man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

my dreams are just third person views of my sleeping and prone body as semi-translucent wriggling tentacles push and pull on my flesh

• Locked thread