Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

japanese byob is just like regular byob except all the drug references are replaced with beer snobbery

also, beer has recently become uncool in japanese byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

a nine hundred page thread about camera lens reviews by one guy and everybody else just praises him for his effort and diligence

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

sid-chan lives in guelph prefecture

bacalou

a semi-serious post about dolphin meat degrades into a thousand dolphin sex jokes with the OP closing the thread with only :negative: as the final post

bacalou

japanese sid was seen reading perverse manga outside of his mothers home in okinawa

Commie NedFlanders

japanese people are welcome to post in byob (except for pimpjedi-san)

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

bacalou

japanese byobscript contains 7-11 specials of the day at the top instead of banners so everyone can get sapporo for half off when available

bacalou

japanese dpj has committed suicide by hanging and his prefecture's law enforcement division shut down byob for a week because of it

bacalou

coffeepal is :greenteapal:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

drilldo squirt, now inundated with futa, posts a thread asking for people to stop sending it to him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Awesome! posted:

drilldo squirt, now inundated with futa, posts a thread asking for people to stop sending it to him

Commie NedFlanders

bacalou posted:

japanese dpj has committed suicide by hanging and his prefecture's law enforcement division shut down byob for a week because of it

why???

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

bacalou

anime and manga megathread (serious posts)

pig slut lisa

irl is good

just bought some takoyaki

Commie NedFlanders

Attack on Titan!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

bacalou

so hungry for okonomyakki

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the women of Japanese BYOB are regularly harassed and do not feel safe posting there

bacalou

japanese byob doesn't have the toxx emotes because they're sensitive enough about issues not to bring radiation into the mix

bacalou

interesting public toilet megathread

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
*tries to take off shoes, trips and bursts through paper door into the forum* :sweatdrop:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Commie NedFlanders

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

the women of Japanese BYOB are regularly harassed and do not feel safe posting there

burn it down

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

bacalou

japanese godspeed john glenn is called eternal honor chiaki mukai and is a girl who paints pictures of her long-distance boyfriend floating on the moon

Watson Your Back, Holmes

japanese byob celebrates 5/20 instead

bacalou

japanese salmiakki is strangely enough the same person

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

chopstick to meet you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

bacalou posted:

japanese salmiakki is strangely enough the same person

bacalou

the moderator neko impact honesty is secretly junji ito

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Knife to meet me
*commits seppuku*

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

japanese godspeed john glenn is called eternal honor chiaki mukai and is a girl who paints pictures of her long-distance boyfriend floating on the moon

haha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

there was a moderator in japanese byob (now abbreviated as jyob) who posted pictures of ice king from adventure time every time he went into a thread

he was so unpopular he left the forum in disgrace

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

japanese matoi only has simpson avs

bacalou

instead of hammock cat jyob has dreaming salmon

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

bacalou posted:

instead of hammock cat jyob has dreaming salmon

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

POWERBALL posted:

*tries to take off shoes, trips and bursts through paper door into the forum* :sweatdrop:

ty bacalou!

Bwee
Disgraced former moderator of JYOB used to post this picture when gassing a thread

Commie NedFlanders

who is the japanese byob version of kento?

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Wind of a Thousand Sex Hells 5 did the robining

bacalou

[bad poster logs onto jyob] i... i have been given the amphibian member... this... this is unbearable...

Bwee

bacalou posted:

[bad poster logs onto jyob] i... i have been given the amphibian member... this... this is unbearable...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

jyob smoobles has the anime eyes all the time

• Locked thread