Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
VOTE!!!
Beans
No Beans
I am a confused and sad man, but I put a good face on so others don't know.
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

texans, white texans, know more about chili than mexicans. :clint:

"Texas style" chili is just chile colorado / a beef adobado and the only rich Texas heritage it portrays is the inability and unwillingness of Texans, America's most degenerate and retarded subjugate race, to pronounce foreign words correctly.

Also your barbecue is second rate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Sheep-Goats posted:

"Texas style" chili is just chile colorado / a beef adobado and the only rich Texas heritage it portrays is the inability and unwillingness of Texans, America's most degenerate and retarded subjugate race, to pronounce foreign words correctly.

You're a bitch + probably from a bitch state

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sheep-Goats posted:

You're telling me the swamp-billies that live in the Louisiana and Florida, who's gas stations of home made fried chicken and silent-hill esque dirty bathrooms are better than Texans?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Lunixnerd posted:

Don't use ground beef or brisket or beans idiots!

Use stewing lamb, some cardamom pods, star anise, bay leaves, coriander, cumin and chilli flakes and enjoy it with a nice garlic naan.

im making chili how i want to bitch. you cant tell me what to do

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

You're a bitch + probably from a bitch state

List of bitch states:
-Texas
-Arizona
-Georgia
-Alabama
-Mississippi

As exemplified by them playing bottom bitch always and forever to the north, but we do have unfair advantages like a human intelligence capable of diplomacy or the culinary sense to know when we're cooking Mexican food and to not just pretend it's something we came up with.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

You're telling me the swamp-billies that live in the Louisiana and Florida, who's gas stations of home made fried chicken and silent-hill esque dirty bathrooms are better than Texans?

Louisiana yes, Florida it depends how many days out that particular marsh hick is from raping an animal.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
My Chili is made with fresh, grilled pineapple, 2 sticks of Velveeta cheese and a bag of sous-vide powdered donuts.

Fite me me bitches.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Sheep-Goats posted:

List of bitch states:

-Arizona
-Georgia
-Alabama
-Mississippi
-West Coast states
-Most East Coast states
-All that bullshit in the midwest
-Alaska

Wow, sorry I don't think Texas actually makes the cut except in your deluded stupid as gently caress yankee brain.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

List of bitch states:
-Texas
-Arizona
-Georgia
-Alabama
-Mississippi

As exemplified by them playing bottom bitch always and forever to the north, but we do have unfair advantages like a human intelligence capable of diplomacy or the culinary sense to know when we're cooking Mexican food and to not just pretend it's something we came up with.

wow this is like arguing over who is the least retarded. if your american youve already lost.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
So I have a lot of the chili broth/sauce/whatever left from my chili and I am thinking of braising lamb in it. Is this a horrible idea? This was an all meat chili base so there aren't any beans or other retarded poo poo left in it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Lamb adobado instead of beef adobado? Yes that's permissible and not at all a radical idea like Texans might think.

Brown the lamb first then remove the meat and tilt the pan to skim off remaining fat if necessary. Add your adobado base to the pan you cooked the lamb in and then the lamb in to that base. Don't just boil raw lamb in the sauce. Don't burn the fond when browning the lamb. Don't waste the fond. Don't overcrowd the pan so you get no fond.

You could also grill the lamb (pref. with some wood chips in the coals) before simmering but that's a lot more work.

hemale in pain posted:

if your american youve already lost.

A Brit or an Aussie posting in a food thread haha

Also nice grasp of the language.

raton fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jul 8, 2015

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the fond: eeyyyyy

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

the fond: eeyyyyy

Agree with this post

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

Lamb adobado instead of beef adobado? Yes that's permissible and not at all a radical idea like Texans might think.

Brown the lamb first then remove the meat and tilt the pan to skim off remaining fat if necessary. Add your adobado base to the pan you cooked the lamb in and then the lamb in to that base. Don't just boil raw lamb in the sauce. Don't burn the fond when browning the lamb. Don't waste the fond. Don't overcrowd the pan so you get no fond.

You could also grill the lamb (pref. with some wood chips in the coals) before simmering but that's a lot more work.

A Brit or an Aussie posting in a food thread haha

Also nice grasp of the language.

id prefer ot kill myself than to care this much about food

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sheep-Goats posted:

Don't just boil raw lamb in the sauce.

you've already lost the brits by this point

ive had what british people call 'chili'. it's hideous.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
goku

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemale in pain posted:

I'd prefer you kill yourself as well.

Mange Mite posted:

you've already lost the brits by this point

Good

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

you'll never guess what happens when you combine autism with cooking!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mange Mite posted:

ive had what british people call 'chili'. it's hideous.

I would like to know more.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

hemale in pain posted:

shut up you retard

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
as someone who has killed myself and cooked i prefer cooking

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

hemale in pain posted:

get to it

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

hemale in pain posted:

Jeffrey Dahmer

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
chili made with bulgur wheat and pepperocinis

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

quote:

It is my firm belief that man can subsist on nothing more then chili and anger.

To that end, I have decided to share my own favorite chili recipe with the lot of you, so that you may convert your shame and anger into chili and anger. In this way, I am the best humanitarian who has ever or will ever survive.

I'm going to be breaking a few sacred chili rules here. Too bad; I apologize to no one.

Ingredients:

1 & 1/2 to 2 lbs of ground PORK (perfect way to uncover jews)
2 packages of french onion soup mix (be prepared for your chili to surrender)
2 tablespoons of chili powder (less if you're a baby, more if you're a man)
4 teaspoons of ground cumin (omit this and I will devour your soul)
1 teaspoon of black pepper (slightly racist)
1/2 teaspoon of salt (or none if you're heaving a heart attack right now)
6 ejaculations (squirts) of Tabasco sauce
1 21-ounce can of red beans and 1 21-ounce can of black beans (I have a dream)
2 6-ounce cans of tomato paste with garlic (regular tomato paste = you're an rear end in a top hat)
2 8-ounce cans of tomato sauce (real men need more than just paste)
1 yellow, orange or red pepper, chopped up (green peppers are Satan's taint)
1 package of sliced mushrooms (yes, you can slice your own mushrooms, smartass)

Instructions:

Put the meat in a huge chili pot and brown it over medium heat
Add 4 cups of water and the french onion soup mix. Stir and let simmer for 10 minutes
Stir in the spices and the Tabasco and simmer for another minute or two
Add the beans, the mushrooms and the chopped pepper
Turn to low and let simmer for at least 20 minutes, 40 is better, stirring every 5-10
Call your mother and tell her she's not allowed to hug you anymore

And that's it, you're done. You just went from a pathetic, flaccid pushover to a chili-chewing boner-owner in about an hour. Your life will thank me.

Who's next? Don't even think about posting a recipe with corn in it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
6 ejactulations (squirts)

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Lunixnerd posted:

Don't use ground beef or brisket or beans idiots!
Use stewing lamb, some cardamom pods, star anise, bay leaves, coriander, cumin and chilli flakes and enjoy it with a nice garlic naan.
Sounds delicious, but this is just spicy lamb stew.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ketchup is too spicy for me

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

do you guys think that when latino wannabe gangster cook chili they name it "choli"?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

do you guys think that when latino wannabe gangster cook chili they name it "choli"?

2/10

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME

numberoneposter posted:

ketchup is too spicy for me

Have you ever considered euthenasia? Not of your whole body, just your tongue.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Stumpalitious posted:

Have you ever considered euthenasia? Not of your whole body, just your tongue.

Sounds like your funny bone was euthanized

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Seems generous but then again that curry joke may have made choli seem mildly amusing by comparison.

• Locked thread