Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Should've double-featured Robocop and Starship Troopers for some cross-generational Verhoeven satiricffffffffffaarrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
i wore out a vhs of demolition man in college

movie owns

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Ramsus posted:

also wtf is up with everyone using kitsch in every thread

is that the new retard teenager word

Lol its just a word man, and it has to do w irony hence its prevalence in GBS

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IaVy3-ezlA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

the really funny thing is I can probate you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

the really funny thing is I can probate you

lol

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
haha, yeah patrice o'neal is the biggest racist i ever seen good probate for sure

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
The gay fairy culture that Stallone is unfrozen to destroy in future San Angelas is basically a millenials wet dream society. Everyone looking like fat lovely couches and commercial jingles being the best thing ever because it's non offensive and won't trigger anyone. Also cops that don't have guns, can't fight and are more concerned with not hurting your feelings than upholding law.

No poo poo your millennial boyfriend scoffed at the movie, it's an all out attack on everything he stands for. If it had fake pronouns like xir it would be 100% perfect.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
hoovcheot

coochie

cddhhoosjje
oodoioinn
doioin

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gnarlyhotep posted:

hoovcheot

coochie

cddhhoosjje
oodoioinn
doioin

joostustraafefsrrr
ffiuiuiuiussdddsiuu
sooihjoeihhoiehsoisoeioi
oisehoiseoieesohsebuib
susehesoihesesohiuiousse
oeseoihjoeiheoiesoisois
eosuihseoiheoheoisehosie
pojpjoeespjopijsepjoesjop

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gnarlyhotep posted:

joostustraafefsrrr
ffiuiuiuiussdddsiuu
sooihjoeihhoiehsoisoeioi
oisehoiseoieesohsebuib
susehesoihesesohiuiousse
oeseoihjoeiheoiesoisois
eosuihseoiheoheoisehosie
pojpjoeespjopijsepjoesjop

ooh goof?

gorblejarble?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I actually haven't seen Demolition Man. I think I'll give it a watch.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
doooooglestarklarg

TOOGLESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiera BNighjtstomper

and how

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

op cares what a millennial thinks

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I actually haven't seen Demolition Man. I think I'll give it a watch.

it's good

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hmmm

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

gnarly are you having some sort of conniption

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

opus111 posted:

...and he laughed at almost everything. The record scratch SFX and beats when they fight, Snipes' and Sly's acting, the storyline, all of it... he mocked me and said that old movies were crap.

I'm like drat... that film owns. It was seminal for me. Mellennials suck imo.

I'm a Millennial and I think Demolition Man is art maybe you just ran into a lousy millennial???

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

SHARTING BEAR posted:

no kidding hes been weird all day/night

you can talk to us gnarly the demolition man thread in gbs is a safe space

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Cyberball 2072 posted:

The gay fairy culture that Stallone is unfrozen to destroy in future San Angelas is basically a millenials wet dream society. Everyone looking like fat lovely couches and commercial jingles being the best thing ever because it's non offensive and won't trigger anyone. Also cops that don't have guns, can't fight and are more concerned with not hurting your feelings than upholding law.

No poo poo your millennial boyfriend scoffed at the movie, it's an all out attack on everything he stands for. If it had fake pronouns like xir it would be 100% perfect.

Conversely, it's no surprise that the kind of people who use the word "milennial" unironically have latched onto a C-tier Stallone movie because it's all about taking those limp-writed queermos down a peg.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

SHARTING BEAR posted:

he's drunk as gently caress

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

etalian posted:

Sandra Bullock is a dream waifu

unironic though :kimchi:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Sleeveless posted:

Conversely, it's no surprise that the kind of people who use the word "milennial" unironically have latched onto a C-tier Stallone movie because it's all about taking those limp-writed queermos down a peg.

lol wtf ive always loved the demo man, surely the film you're thinking about is Idiocracy.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

etalian posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IaVy3-ezlA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Sleeveless posted:

loving assholes come up with names to describe entire generations. WHO DOES THAT?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Sleeveless posted:

sorry you were taken down a peg

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Cyberball 2072 posted:

loving assholes come up with names to describe entire generations. WHO DOES THAT?

I miss calling 'em Generation Y cuz they were after Generation X lol get it???

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Demolition Man is good but it is also a film that does not take itself too seriously and neither should you. Laugh and have fun.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Also aspects of the future world of Demolition Man are coming true so it probably hit a little too close to home for the kid.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Phobic Nest posted:

I miss calling 'em Generation Y cuz they were after Generation X lol get it???

I liked that, because I can't loving spell Millennial.

Also, you should've seen Repo Man with him instead.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

met a local youth once who couldn't tell s perogy from a potsticker :rolleyes:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

met a local youth once who couldn't tell s perogy from a potsticker :rolleyes:

Son of a

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

burritolingus posted:

Also aspects of the future world of Demolition Man are coming true so it probably hit a little too close to home for the kid.

like what?????

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Demolition Man is the stunted little brother to Verehoven's trifecta of Sci-Fi/Action Satire-- Robocop, Total Recall, and Starship Troopers. Sure all the points are so blunt and retrograde that it's basically one of the last Reagan-era farts left in America's colon, but it's got a pulse and it works in spite of itself. I can use the three seashells.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

mind the walrus posted:

Demolition Man is the stunted little brother to Verehoven's trifecta of Sci-Fi/Action Satire-- Robocop, Total Recall, and Starship Troopers. Sure all the points are so blunt and retrograde that it's basically one of the last Reagan-era farts left in America's colon, but it's got a pulse and it works in spite of itself. I can use the three seashells.

a good summation of space films and farts of yesteryear

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

a good summation of space films and farts of yesteryear

mods please change my name to exactly that ^

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

burritolingus posted:

Please elaborate.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Ramsus posted:

robocop is excellent, 2 and 3 are not

Robocop 2 is still a good movie imo.

gnarlyhotep posted:

hoovcheot

coochie

cddhhoosjje