Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i didn't get it either op a caveman from the past comes into the enlightened present to say offensive things, have poor personal hygiene and assault a black man and he's supposed to be the hero?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

SHARTING BEAR posted:

gnarly are you having some sort of conniption

no kidding hes been weird all day/night

you can talk to us gnarly the demolition man thread in gbs is a safe space

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

my wife the same age as me and gets sad when she gets me to watch the old movies i never saw as a kid because i generally dont like bad movies and people hate being confronted with the fact that they had poo poo taste when they were a kid

i think i ruined OG jurassic park for her (pretty poo poo movie overall) i did get a laugh out of the fat guy slipping in poop though

shes right jurassic park owns sorry about your taste in movies

• Locked thread