Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Players:
Tempus Rimeblood as Johnny Riker
Captain Bravo as Biff Hardslab
Dereku as Blanca Marin
PurplieNurplie as Shankar Mahato
Poison Mushroom as Dame Olivia Morgan
Shogeton as Jean-Michel Lafontaine

#MISTAKENIDENTITY

London, Illusion Night Club, 1AM

Jean-Michel:
You've been tasked by Rolento to recruit some of his former Mad Gear Gang friends. You made your way to the night club where they hang out but things did not go as planned. It seems that they believe you're some fellow named Remy, who beat them up some time ago. The leader, a rotund man with arms the size of tree trunks, yelled something about not being fooled by a haircut and lunged at you. Seeing an opportunity to cause some mayhem, the rest of the Mad Gear gang joined in.

Dame Olivia Morgan:
You knew there would be trouble the instant the frenchman casually strolled up to Bill Bull. He must have said something Bill didn't like because it barely took five seconds for a fight to break out. The frenchman seems like he can handle himself in a fight, but Bill seems to have whipped the rest of the Mad Gear gang into a frenzy and the rest of the patrons might not all know savate.

Mad Gear Gang, 5 guys with minimal talent
Energy 20
P6, K2, T1
4 Punch, 2 Kick, 1 Throw
Improvised Weapons: 3 Punch, 5 Damage
Punch, claw, bite: 2 Punch, 4 Damage

Bill Bull
Energy 20
P6, K2, T0
5 Punch, 1 Kick
Battering ram: 4 Punch, 8 damage
Headbutt: 2 Punch, 2 Damage, opponent loses 1 move of their choice

-
Jean-Michel Lafontaine, Laughing Joker
Burning Crane
Energy: 14
Action: 12
2 Punch, 5 Kick, 2 Throw

Dame Olivia Morgan, Smooth Operator
Flowing Cobra
Energy: 18
Action: 11
6 Punch, 3 Kick, 1 Throw

Jean-Michel got a higher initiative roll and will be deciding who he fights. Even though Bill Bull started the fight, you can decide to fight the gang instead. I've already rolled the moves for everyone for the sake of speeding things up to start with, but in the future this would normally be rolled after picking who you fight. You both have higher initiative than them so you will start on the offensive.

---

Saikyo-Ryu World Tour

Kanpur, busy streets, Noon

Shankar Mahato:
Your travels have brought you to the busy streets of Kanpur. Your instincts told you that you would find a warrior with incredible willpower there, and indeed you have found such a warrior. He stands in front of you in his pink gi, brimming with confidence. He issues you a challenge.

"Hey you there, tiger man! Have you come to test yourself against the Saikyo style? I know a fighter when I see one! Don't worry, I'll go easy on you. I wouldn't want these people to think I'm just casually beating up one of their sacred animals!"

He lunges at you and aims a hard punch at your head.

Dan Hibiki had the higher action successes and goes first with a Heavy Punch, 2 Punch/3 Damage. Defend yourself! The cost of the punch as been substracted from his moves already.

Dan Hibiki
Energy 20
4P 3K 1T
2 Punch, 1 Kick, 1 Throw
Gadoken: 2 Punch, 4 Damage
Koryuken: 2 Punch, 1 Damage, opponent loses 1 move of their choice.
Back Dash: Defence Technique, 2 Kick(2+), stops any technique

-

Shankar Mahato, Quiet Mystic
Flowing Tiger
Energy: 24
Action: 10
3 Punch, 1 Kick, 1 Throw

---

Kidnapping Attempt

Los Angeles, dark alley, Midnight

Blanca Marin:
You're being followed by two men in suits. You can hear their conversation as you walk into a dark alley.

"So,what's the new naming scheme?"
"Chinese zodiac signs."
"What'll she be then? Rabbit?"
"Snake, obviously."
"Huh?"
"Because of the tattoo. Alright, this looks like a good place."

You hear them getting closer and turn around. They seem surprised for a moment but quickly settle into fighting stances. They would both look like respectable businessmen if it wasn't for the leather gloves.

You have the initiative, make your move!

Agent Valle and Agent Lewis
Energy 24
P5, K2, T 2
3 Punch, 2 Kick, 2 Throw
Double team: 2 throw, 5 damage.
Cheap shot: 1p, 1 damage, opponent loses 1 move of their choice.

-
Blanca Marin, Simple Peasant
Storm Cobra
Action: 13
7 Punch, 3 Kick, 0 Throw

---

The Raid

Los Angeles, Shadaloo hideout, Midnight

Biff Hardslab:
You've been sent to raid a Shadaloo base hidden inside an abandoned hotel. You are expected to capture any Shadaloo operative present at the base and gather information related to recent Shadaloo activities. There has been an increase in Shadaloo activities all over the world since M. Bison's resurrection and your superiors would like to know what the mad dictator is up to.

You burst in through the front doors and get ready to bust some heads only to find that some guy in a leather jacket has already started doing just that.

Johnny Riker:
You followed a couple of Shadaloo operatives back to their hideout. You had originally planned on just beating the crap out of them until you heard one of them mention something about kidnapping girls. You entered the abandoned hotel through a side door and found your way to the lobby where everyone is gathered.

It turns out that there's a lot more of them than you were expecting, and they all turn towards you. Thankfully a mountain of muscle bursts through the front doors and seems dead set on causing those Shadaloo thugs some pain.

Shadaloo thugs, 5 shady looking criminals
Energy 24
P3, K2, T3
3 Punch, 1 Kick, 1 Throw
Grab the legs: 2 Throw, 2 Damage, opponent loses 2 moves of their choice
Pummel: 2 Punch, 4 damage

Shadaloo officers, two men in fancy red uniforms
Energy 18
P3, K5, T2
3 Punch, 3 Kick, 2 Throw
Snap Kick: 2 Kick, 6 damage
Sweep: 1 Kick, 1 Damage, opponent loses 1 move of their choice
Elbow strike: 2 Punch, 4 damage

-
Johnny Riker, Good-at-Heart Rogue
Street Fighter
4 Punch, 1 Kick, 2 Throw

Biff hardslab, Towering Ox
Iron Fist
Energy: 22
Action: 9
4 Punch, 0 Kick, 1 Throw

Johnny Riker rolled higher on the initiative and will pick his opponent. If you pick the thugs you'll make your move first! I've already rolled the moves for everyone for the sake of speeding things up to start with, but in the future this would normally be rolled after picking who you fight.

-----------
Here we go! I encourage you to use orokos.com for your dice rolls. I've taken the liberty of rolling the moves for everyone this time so we could get started quicker. I'll try to display everyone's stats better but this will have to do for now, it turns out that starting 6 fights at once is quite time consuming. Please post your full character sheet with your first post!

For the sake of this first fight, every opponent is worth 4 Standing as I am not certain how well they are balanced.

(All locations are links if you need some fighting music)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Here are the rewards for the first act:

• +1 Energy +1 Action
    • +2 Energy
    • +1 Action
    • Projectile: Apply to one of your punch moves. On a block you remain on the offensive. 
    • +1 Damage to any technique
    • Taunt(Ability): Use after a succesful dodge. The opponent loses 2 moves of their choice but remains on the offensive.
    • Gain one extra move from the form or style list.

A few things to note about combat: You can chose to use any amount of moves when defending. If possible, please specify which type of defense you are going for(Block, Jab, Dodge) as you can block a punch with a dodge if you need to conserve your punch moves for one of your special moves. If you don't specify how many moves you are using I'll use the default 1 move. If you decide to use more than one move to block, all successes will be kept, so if you roll 3 Block defense dice and get 2 4 4 you would succesfully block the move and keep 2 of your 3 punch dice. You may also chose not to block at all if you'd rather keep your moves.

I have not been linking to my rolls to save some time, but all of them are available at orokos if you're curious to see what I rolled: http://orokos.com/roll/m-chakkawakka

CHaKKaWaKka fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jul 9, 2015

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses

dereku posted:

Name: Blanca Marin

Punch: 7
Kick: 6
Throw: 0

Stereotype: Naive Peasant
Way: Storm Cobra

Quirks:
Naive Wonder
Humble Pie

Ability:
Honest determination: When 4 energy or less all techniches do +1 damage

Appearance:

Blanca wears a loose white shirt and comfortable pants with many pockets both visible and hidden in them. She does not usually wear shoes even if she has a pair of old worn out sneakers hanging from a side of her bag (Naive peasant)
Her backpack is personalized with many stickers and signatures that she had gotten from friends across the world. She also wears a belt with a raining cloud picture on it (Storm)
She has a cobra tattoo going up from her left ankle to her thigh (Cobra)

Skills:
Acrobaticsx1
Intrusionx1
Perceptionx2
Persuasionx1
Independencex1

Special Techniques:
Whirlwind Kick - 3 kick moves, 8 damage
Tornado Fist - 2 punch moves, 2 damage, and opponent loses 1 move of their choice
Hissing jab - 1punch move, 2 damage
Venomous hook - 3 punch move, 5 damage, lose 1 move of their choice. Punch delivered to the temple
Recoiling snake - 2 kick moves (One roll 2+), Defense tech. Stops any tech.

The city of LA what a beautiful place. Everyone looked so famous around her as she walked trough the streets having jumped from the bus with the ticket Robert bought her she was happily walking around the place. Buying a couple of pins here and there and forgetting some at random places. She was walking around with a happy step as her bare feet gently moved her trough the streets. This was going to be a great day!

Or at least until now. She was seemingly in an alley while seeing some strange people seemingly wanting to capture her. They got in fighting possition "Two versus one... OK I guess I'm alright with you two fighting with a Handicap" she said with an excited smile before taking a deep breath and getting in her own combat possition. Her right foot made an arch in front of her as she saw the area around. In the distance the sounds of the city seemed to be in a whole different world as the trio stood in silence. Meassuring each other. The muscles of the men tensing up as they stood there before she started moving.

It seemed as if it was in slow-mo her legs moving her like a predator aproaching the pair with an intent that betrayed her small frame

Her step was sure and with what seemed a sudden burst of speed her fist moved towards the man on her right as the brutal strike moved with deadly accuracy to hm. Her long white hair flowing in the wind as she moved

Venomous hook -3

Storm Cobra
7 4 Punch, 3 Kick, 0 Throw

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Captain Bravo posted:

Biff Hardslab

Enormous, scarred and quiet, Biff Hardslab conceals little about himself. Decades in the armed forces have honed him into a weapon with a very specific purpose: Enter a combat zone, and beat the poo poo out of everyone within it. Biff excels at this task, which has given him a reputation within the military. When you absolutely, positively need an individual or group decimated, you send in Hardslab.

Stereotype: The Towering Ox
Way: Iron Fist
Energy: 22
Action Points: 9

Punch: 6 Action Points
Light Punch: Biff sucker-punches the opponent. Costs 1 Move, deals 1 Damage.
Searching Fist: Biff tries an opponent's defense, testing for an opening. Costs 1 Move, deals 1 Damage. Opponent must use at least two defense techniques.
Heavy Punch: Biff throws a roundhouse punch at the opponent's head. Costs 2 Moves, deals 3 Damage.
Hand of Destruction: Biff delivers a bone-snapping thrust. Costs 2 Moves, deals 2 Damage, Opponent discards 1 Move.
Furious Punches: Biff overwhelms an opponent with a flurry of blows. Costs 3 Moves, deals 6 Damage.
One-Inch Punch: His ultimate technique, Biff jabs his fingers at an opponent, then delivers a mortal blow from close range. Costs 4 Moves, deals 8 Damage.
Block (Defense): Biff blocks. Costs 1 Move, stops any punch.
Jab (Defense): Biff counters with a quick jab. Costs 1 Move, stops any throw.

Kick: 2 Action Points
Light Kick: Biff spin-kicks his opponent's torso. Costs 1 Move, deals 2 Damage.
Heavy Kick: Biff curb-stombs an opponent. Costs 2 moves, deals 5 Damage.
Cold Foot: Biff drops a bomb on an opponent, in the form of his boot. Costs 2 moves, deals 6 Damage.
Dodge: Biff backsteps out of an opponent's reach. Costs 1 move, stops any technique.

Throw: 1 Action Points
Take-Down: Biff brings an opponent to the ground. Costs 1 Move, deals 1 Damage, Opponent discards 1 Move.
Fling: Biff launches an opponent into the air with raw strength. Costs 2 Move, deals 3 Damage, Opponent discards 2 Moves.

Quirks:
Goof Bull in a China Shop: Biff is so incredibly large, he has a habit of leaving items accidentally broken in his wake.
Looming Presence: Biff throws his weight around, intimidating whoever he's interacting with.

Ability:
Heavy Attack: Biff throws all of his weight behind his next attack, granting his next technique an additional 2 Damage.

Skills:
Raw Strength x3: Hardslab is the definition of the phrase "Mountain of a Man".
Persuasion: When Biff looms over someone, they find it very hard to say "no"
Independence: Biff is no stranger to working alone, and can overcome incredible odds by himself.
Contacts: Although most of his missions are done without support, Biff can usually persuade command to free up some resources if needed.

Appearance:
Standing 6'8" and almost 280 lbs, Biff has a hard time finding clothing that fits. He covers most of the scars across his chest with a faded green hoodie, emblazoned with USMC on the back. With Shaq-sized sneakers, dingy sweatpants, and suspiciously-stained handwraps, he might be confused by some as an overgrown vagrant. Only his completely-shaved head, dog tags, and piercing stare indicate that there is more than meets the eye to Biff Hardslab.

Oh, and also the fact that he's beating the poo poo out of everyone around him. That's a good indication too.

Striding down a Los Angeles, Hardslab counts off doors in his head before coming to an old, splintered door marked Dewdrop Inn. Pulling a radio from his jacket, he thumbs the button and holds it to his head. "I found the place. Going radio silent, if you don't hear from me in two hours assume mission failure."
Replacing the radio, he cracks his knuckles and neck before walking up to the door. He holds up a fist, as if to knock, then pauses.

"Naw, gently caress it."

Kicking down the door, he announced as he walks into the room, "Get on the loving floor or I will put my boot so far up your rear end-" He stops, mid-threat, as he notices some young punk in his AO trading blows with his perps. Mentally sprinting through mission parameters, he pauses for a moment, then smiles. "Well poo poo, as long as it's FUBAR anyway, might as well have some fun with it."

Calling out to Johnny, Biff says "Hey kid, you want the guys on the right or the ones on the left?"

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Jul 7, 2015

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009

quote:

Name: Shankar Mahato

Punch: 5
Throw: 3
Kick: 2

Stereotype: Quiet Mystic

Way: Flowing Tiger

Quirks: Moment of Contemplation, Cryptic Comment

Ability: Meditation -- Use before or after a round to gain 2 energy (Can go over max)

Appearance:

Long, billowing robes that cover his legs, with a pattern of waves and tides (Stereotype, Way)

The appearance of a tiger, gained from a lifetime of meditation about nature, tigers, and his truest self (Form)

Skills:
Acrobatics x3
Contacts
Perception
Persuasion

Special Techniques:

Gouging Fingers -- 2 punch moves, 2 damage, opponent loses 1 move of their choice
Tumbling River -- 3 punch moves, 5 damage
Five Claw Strike -- 4 punch moves, 8 damage

Crashing Waterfall -- 2 throw moves, 4 damage
Roaring Pounce -- 3 throw moves, 5 damage, opponent loses 3 moves of their choice

Shankar pauses for a moment, taking in the streets as he arrives. Breathing in deeply, absorbing the smells and sounds of his country's closest, and perhaps best neighbor. 'Twas a place, India, that respected the tiger, and so Shankar knew that his travels would bring him here eventually.

What he did not expect, however, was a screaming man in pink gi charging at him with an outstreched fist.

Nearly tripping over a passing cart full of chili peppers and other assorted vegetables as he ran, he was screaming something about the Saikyo! style. Shankar made a mental note to ask him about his style after their battle. Instinct took over, for the moment, as he used Dan's momentum against him, pushing him forward as he stepped aside. In the heat of battle, it can be difficult to remember to move and react to your opponent, but thankfully Dan announced himself so loudly that it took him until he hit the ground to stop his warcry.

Returning to neutral position, Shankar keeps his cool as he sizes up Dan while he scrambles to his feet. So brazen, this man...the tiger's prey usually knows to stay quiet, for they never really know when he will choose to pounce. Perhaps he will learn this lesson by the time they're through...

So I Successfully Blocked and negated his punch, with 2 sucesses. Should I include my own first attack in this post, or wait or...not really sure, my first fight in this system.

PurplieNurplie fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jul 7, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Poison Mushroom posted:

Dame Olivia Morgan

"No, go ahead. That trick's got to work eventually, right?"

pre:
Name: Dame Olivia Morgan
Style: Bartitsu

Stereotype: The Smooth Operator
Way: Flowing Cobra

Energy: 18
Action: 11
Actions: 6 Punch, 3 Kick, 2 Throw

Chi: 0
Standing: 0

Clothes: 
* Lavender Suit Jacket (Stereotype)
* White Silk Trousers (Style)
* Silver Snake Earrings (Form)

Quirks: 
Perfectly Groomed - Good business starts with a good first impression.
R&R - What's the point of money if you don't ever let yourself enjoy having it?

Ability: 
Keeping your Cool - [+1 Bonus to Defense Technique] It takes a lot more than getting punched in the head
                     a couple times to throw Ms. Morgan off her game.

Skills: 
Acrobatics (x2) - Olivia is very agile for someone wearing a suit. 
Contacts - You get to know a few people, in her line of work.
Intrusion - You also end up learning how to do a few things you're not exactly proud of. 
Persuasion (x2) - Spend enough time around people, you start to get a sense for what makes them tick.

Techniques:
Crashing Waterfall - 2 throw moves, 4 damage.
Hissing Jab - 1 punch move, 2 damage.
Recoiling Serpent - Defense technique, 2 kick moves (one roll, 2+), stops any technique.
Tumbling River - 3 punch moves, 5 damage.
Venomous Hook - A powerful punch delivered to the temple, staggering the opponent. 
                3 punch moves, 5 damage, opponent loses one move of their choice.

Well, I'll be damned, is that...?

In Olivia's line of work, you learn the importance of good PR. And whether she would admit it or not, there's always been one particular Frenchie whose craft she's admired, even if the cause behind it is rather distasteful. Immediately upon seeing events unfold, gears begin to turn in the woman's head. Opportunity only knocks once, they say. Best to answer the door quick.

A quick count reveals six. A normal businesswoman would say that this is what bouncers are for, but Olivia didn't get knighted by being ordinary. No need to steal the frog's thunder, but that's not to say she can't lend a hand. Or a fist, in this case, aimed at one particularly lumpy-looking goon's head.

"Hope you don't mind if I cut in."

I'm opening on the gang of mooks with a Venomous Hook.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 7, 2015

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

quote:

Name: Jean-Michel Lafontaine

Style: Savate
Stereotype: Laughing Joker
Style: Burning
Form: Crane

Action: 12

Skills:
Acrobatics 2: Jean-Michel is a nimble figure, always trying to get into the hardest to reach spaces for a nice pic to tweet.
Persuasion 3: Good humoured and irrepressible, he adds his own charm to Rolento's own special rough brand of charisma.
Contacts: He's got a good amount of Followers, and Rolento might not be Shadowloo like in its level of influence, but they have their people.

Clothes: Red Gloves worn while fighting (Flaming)
Smartphone in a protective pouch pocket, always within easy reach (Laughing Joker)
Orange shawl he wears has a Crane sewn into it. (Crane)

the laughing joker - you never take life seriously and always have a grin on your face. You’re a happy-go-lucky optimist who lifts everyone’s spirits (or just really annoys them).
- cracking wise (quirk): make a joke about someone else, yourself, or the situation, (don’t worry about being particularly clever or witty, and feel free to steal a joke from a TV show, movie, or book)
- inappropriate laugh (quirk): laughing when the big bad guy reveals his true power, when your rear end is kicked, when you find out some terrible news, and so on.
- tireless optimism (ability): your glass is always half full; you sing in the rain and dance to the tune of doom. Announce this ability when your opponent declares an offensive technique; you may not attempt to defend against it, but it does 2 less damage. If all damage is prevented, any side-effects are ignored.
Skills: persuasion, acrobatics

Actions:
5 kicks
Light Kick: 1 Kick, 2 damage: Jean-Michel lashes out with a quick knee low kick at the opponent's knee
Heavy Kick: 2 kick: 5 damage: Jean Michel delivers a high kick at the oppnent's jaw
Raging Fire Kick: 2 kicks 6 damage Jean-Michel makes a short rush forward and delivers a kick, his leg igniting as he strikes
Swooping Kick: 3 kicks, 9 damage: Jean-Michel leaps up in the air, then flies down, his whole body catching flame as he lands down with a serious explosiion

5 punches
Light Punch: 1 punch, 1 damage: Jean-Michel delivers a strike at the torso wih his leading hand
Heavy Punch: 2 punch, 3 damage: Jean-Michel delivers a cross at the face
Sorching Palm: 2 punch, 4 damage: Jean-Michel delivers a rapid rush of jabs, his arms igniting as he does
Spearing Beak: 3 Punch: 6 damage: Jean-Michel charges up his arm to ignited it, then leaps forward, bringing his fist downward

2 throws
Take down: 1 throw move, 1 damage, opponent loses 1 move of their choice: Jean-Michel grabs opponent's shoulders, kicks their leg out from under them
Fling: 2 Throw moves, 3 damage, opponenet loses 2 moves of their choice: Jean-Michel grabs the opponent's wrist with his left hand, delivers a series of blows to their face, knocking them away.
Winged Thrust: 1 throw move, 0 damage, opponent loses 2 moves of their choice: Jean-Michel climbs on top of the oppnent, launches himself off their chest

"Remy? I don't know him, mon pote I'm Jean Michele La Fontaine. @Firefountain, wait, lemme give you the link to my youtube. You can see what we're up to. Might even see some of your old friends from Metro City. Mince you'd think they'd put some good WIFI in this place." The blue clad figure ignored the increasingly belligerent man, fiddling with his phone a bit. That is, until Bill Bull took a swing at him. Jean-Michel jumped back, briefly losing grip on his cell phone, but snatching it out of the air.

"Hey, careful there. No need to show off. You're already approved for recruitment, chèr ami" He gave a good natured grin, but still changed into a battle stance, hoping lightly on his feet. "But if you insist. This is a nightclub. It'd be rude to refuse a dance. Could have bought me a drink first though." He lashed out with his leg, striking towards the large man's leg with a probing attack.

Spend 1 Kick for a Light kick at Bill Bull

Shogeton fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jul 7, 2015

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Johnny Riker

Tempus Rimeblood posted:

Dice: 6 Punch, 1 Kick, 3 Throw

Stereotype: The Good-at-Heart Rogue
Style: Street
Form: Fighter

Skills:
Contacts x3
Perception
Intrusion
Independence

Techniques (Stereotype):
Spontaneous Kindness (Quirk): Save a drowning puppy, give money to a beggar, give your food to someone who needs it more
Sucker-Punch (Ability): Throw dirt in their face, kick them in the groin, trick them into turning their back. Use when on offense, before declaring a technique. Opponent discards 1 move of their choice.
Taunt (Quirk): Talk up your own ability, insult your opponent, be sure of winning

Special Moves:
Touch of Pain: Johnny weakens his opponent with a well-placed jab to a pressure point. (1 punch move, 0 damage. Opponent loses 1 move of their choice.)
Death Blow: Johnny drives a vicious punch into his opponent's throat. (3 punch moves, 6 damage.)
One-Two Jab: Johnny throws a blindingly-quick one-two combination that speeds past any block. (2 punch moves, 2 damage. Cannot be blocked.)
Lariat: Johnny grabs the opponent's arm and yanks them into a hard clothesline. (3 punch moves, 5 damage.)
Pile Driver: A vicious piledriver that crushes the opponent's head into the ground. (2 throw moves, 5 damage.)

"Welcome to the party, big guy!" he calls, laughing. "I'll take the JV team down here, you get the rest!"

He looks at the array in front of him, cocky grin never leaving his face as he thumbs his nose.

"Five of you, one of me? You guys should have brought some more friends," he quips as he launches into a blindingly quick combination at the closest thug.

Opening off with The One-Two Jab! Also, I think that counts as the Taunt quirk!

Tempus Rimeblood fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jul 7, 2015

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Jean-Michel Lafontaine

Bill just doesn't have the agility to try dodging light attacks. He takes the hit!
Bill does not defend against the light kick and takes 2 damage. You remain on the offensive. Jean-Michel E14 2P 4K 2T VS Bill Bull E18, 6P, 2K, 0T

Dame Olivia Morgan

The goon couldn't dodge a beach ball, let alone a punch thrown by a trained fighter.
The Mad Gear Gang spends 1 punch on block and fails, takes 5 damage and loses 1 throw. You remain on the offensive. Olivia E18, 3P 3K 1T VS Mad Gear Gang E15 3P 2K 0T

Kanpur, busy streets, Noon

Shankar Mahato

Dan Hibiki seems honestly amazed that his attack did not completely destroy you, but manages to strike a pose like something a real martial artist would use.

"Alright big guy, let's see what you've got!"

Since you've blocked, you are on the offensive. When you block feel free to include an attack action in your post as well! Also, did you mean to use all three punches to block his strike? You keep all the successes, but you can decide to only risk 1 punch and roll only 1 block dice, this way you don't risk losing all your moves blocking a regular punch. Shankar Mahato E24 2P 1K 1T VS Dan Hibiki E20 2P 1K 1T

Blanca Marin

Fighting two on one was not enough of an advantage to the two men, it seems like they must fight dirty as well. As you get within striking distance of one of the men, the other one grabs hold of your flowing hair and yanks your head back. The man you were trying to attack goes for a punch to the gut.

The Agents used 1 punch to block and succeeded with a 5. They take the offensive and use Cheap Shot. 1 Punch, 1 Damage, Opponent loses one move of their choice. Defend yourself! Blanca Marin E14 4P 3K 0T VS Agent Valle and Agent Lewis E24 2P 2K 2T

Biff Hardslab

To their credit, the Shadaloo officers do not seem concerned about your size. Maybe they've been training with that Sagat guy you've been hearing about. 7'4" and king of muai thai, imagine that. One of them starts circling to your right, throwing quick jabs to test your abilities. The other one jumps on a table then leaps forward, aiming his right elbow right at the top of your skull. Yep, definitely muay thai.

The Shadaloo Officers start the fight with Elbow Strike: 2 Punch, 4 Damage. Defend yourself! Biff Hardslab E22 4P 0K 1T VS Shadaloo Officers E18 1P 3K 2T

Johnny Riker

The nearest thug narrows his eyes as he thinks of a retort. Your fists quickly get in the way of his thought process.

The thugs take damage without defending, you remain on the offensive. And yes, that's definitely a Taunt, +3 Chi! Johnny Riker: E24 2P 1K 2T VS Shadaloo Thugs E22 3P 1K 1T

----

I've kept the description of the environment you are fighting in pretty much non-existant so far, mostly because I was in a bit of a hurry to get the game going. That said, feel free to make stuff up about the place you're fighting at! If you need dumpsters in your dark alley or a dance floor packed with people in your night club consider that it's there. Also, I am terrible at handing out chi, so if you feel like you've done something that warrants chi please mention it somewhere in your post so I don't forget about it.

Generally, the way the fights would play out is that the player who succeeds at their action gets to describe what happens, so if you succesfully attack I'll leave just a basic confirmation, and if you succesfully block you can describe how you block and how you're going to kick your opponent's rear end next.

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Blanca Marin Round 2 from bad to worse:

OOC: I would claim and if my fellow players and GM are OK with that I will claim Snappydialogue (2points) Moment of tension (1point) Slow mo (1point) flashing point (1 point) for a total of 5 chi

Defense (Clap clap clapclapclap): 1d6 4 Not good!

The movement was probably a bit too careless a sshe felt a yank on her hair pulling her backwards "Let me go" she snarled at the man before the other one made a powerful punch followed to by another and another directly to her gut. When she felt the first strike she grunted but by the second one she had screamed in pain as she started to pant for air

Storm Cobra
Energy: 14 13
4 2 Punch, 3 Kick, 0 Throw
Chi 5

Tornado Fist - 2 punch moves, 2 damage, and opponent loses 1 move of their choice
Venomous hook - 3 punch move, 5 damage, lose 1 move of their choice. Punch delivered to the temple

dereku fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jul 8, 2015

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

5 chi for you! Also, Cheap Shot makes you lose 1 action(punch, kick or throw) not one special move.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Biff

Biff doesn't say anything, he just grins as one of the Shandaloo punks tickles his stomach. He grabs the elbow of the flying ace, and spins his attack into a brutal slam that kicks up dust.

Ok, I rolled one punch move for Dodge, 1d6=6 which I think means I successfully block the attack and keep my move. I then use my one throw action to toss boy george out like last week's garbage with Take Down.

E22 4P 0K 10T

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jul 8, 2015

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Johnny

The rapid-fire combo had done its work, and bought him a second. These guys were confused. They had to be. One rough-looking dude comes strolling in, the biggest guy in the world breaks down the door, AND Jimmy the Village Idiot just got clocked? Yeah, that's unfathomable to thugs like them.

And their confusion is what he preyed upon. A patch of floor, covered in glass from the myriad broken bottles these goons had smashed, crunched beneath Johnny's feet. A quick sweep sent the shards flying towards the faces of the Shadaloo grunts, hopefully getting them to avert their eyes before the next strike.

Before declaring his technique, Johnny is going to kick broken glass at his opponents as a Sucker-Punch, forcing them to discard one move of their choice!

Having forced the goons to try to avoid shards of glass, he rushed forward, dipping low and attempting to grab the closest unfortunate goon.

After his Sucker-Punch, Johnny is going to apply a Pile Driver to a Shadaloo Thug.

Tempus Rimeblood fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jul 8, 2015

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Jean-Michel

His opponent grunts his pain as the kick connects, while Jean-Michel looks at the new fighter. "Aaah, Ms. Morgan, a delight to meet you in person." He'd seen her interviews. Definitely a person of interest. "And you're handing out lessons for free I see. Your generosity knows no bounds." With that, he rushed Bill again, faking a kick, onlyto suddenly almost clamber on top of him to try to launch himself from the man's impressive paunch, trying ot make sure he'd fly off in the direction of the nearby bar.

Winged Thrust: 1 throw move, 0 damage, opponent loses 2 moves of their choice: Jean-Michel climbs on top of the oppnent, launches himself off their chest

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Jean-Michel

Bill makes a confused attempt and swatting you away as you climb on him.
Bill uses 1 punch to jab, fails. Loses 2 more punches to winged throw. You remain on the offensive. Jean Michel E14 2P 4K 1T VS Bill Bull E18 2P 1K 0T

Biff Hardslab

The Shadaloo officer says something that sounds like "Urk!" as you take him down.

Officers use 1 punch to jab the takedown, fail, lose 1 throw and take 1 damage. You remain on the offensive. And yes you do keep the move on a succesful block. Biff Hardslab E22 4P 0K 0T vs Shadaloo Officers E17 0P 3K 1T

Johnny Riker

As you grab the nearest thug and prepare to break his skull on the hard floor, his greasy looking friends comes from behind to kick you behind the knee. As you stumble forward, the rest of the guys rush forward to beat you up.

The thugs lose 1 throw to sucker punch. They succesfully blocked the piledriver with 1 jab, keeping the move and doing 1 damage. They take the offensive and use Pummel, 2 punch, 4 damage. Defend yourself! Johnny Riker E23 2P 1K 2T VS Shadaloo Thugs E22 1P 1K 0T

---
:siren: Bianca I just realized you rolled a 4, which is enough to block their Cheap Shot as it is a punch move defended against with Block, which succeeds on a 4+. Which means you do not take damage, do not lose 1 move and are actually on the offensive now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dame Olivia Morgan

"My generosity knows no bounds, Mister Lafontaine." The goon's head bounces a good six inches off the very expensive sapphire-blue tile as he goes down, and Olivia makes a mental note to make sure to keep the footage of them starting the fight on hand. Wouldn't do to be charged for assault inside her own place of business. "Generosity which carries over to my employees."

Another of the mindless thugs comes charging her way, and Olivia ducks low, ready to fling him bodily over her shoulder. Bartitsu borrows heavily from Judo, after all. "You've got a real talent for what you do, and I very much doubt they're paying you what you're truly worth."

Gonna toss somebody with the 1-throw basic move that I can't remember the name of.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jul 9, 2015

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
OOC: Oh then please ignore my previous post in lieu of

Not good. Blanca grabbed on the man's hand and tossed her body upwards. PRessure on the wrist to force him to let go of her hair as she moved her arms close to her body as she started to spin in the air gaining momentum before her fist extended towards the back of the head of the would be hitter punching him in the back of the head and towards a set of trashcans that were littering the alley crushing them and scaring a poor calico cat called Ripley and making it run away.

Tornado fist + 2 points of chi used in improvise for 2 extra damage
Gains: Flashing shot + Mass destruction
Note 2: If I hit I will pass my turn and let them grab the offensive to let them burn a bit of their own moves too

Storm Cobra
4 2 Punch, 3 Kick, 0 Throw
Chi 5

dereku fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Jul 9, 2015

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Biff

Noticing that the kid seems to be in a tight spot, Biff kicks the guy on the floor towards his buddies pummeling Johnny, then turns to the remaining officer.
"I'm going to give you a 50/50 shot. This punch will either crack your jaw or break a rib. Choose wisely."
Hardslab then throws a lightning fast punch at the Shandaloo punk's defenses.

Not actually going to try and intrude on Tempus' fight, just adding some flavor, feel free to run with it if you like.
Spending one move to throw a Searching Fist. If the Shandaloo wants to block it, he'll have to spend at least two moves on the block. E22 43P 0K 0T

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Johnny

A sharp pain at the back of his knee brought him stumbling forward, dropping the goon he'd grabbed. As he wheeled to face his assailants, they rushed in, fists flying, trying any way they could to connect with something.

But the good news was, these guys were just a bunch of wild, poorly-trained mooks. A solid defense should be able to handle them. He turtled up, covering as much of his face and body as he could as he ducked and weaved to try to avoid the flurry of blows.

The higher-up in red slid across the floor towards Johnny, flung by the man-mountain that appeared to be having a much easier time of it. Johnny kept his presence in mind, in case he got a chance to question the man later.

Johnny is going to Block!

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Dame Olivia Morgan

Olivia drops low to toss the attacker over her shoulder. As she does, another gangmember awkwardly crashes into her, sending everyone sprawling into tables and stools. The man who was about to get flipped on his head tries to get up any way he can, clawing and swinging wildly.

Mad Gear Gang spends 1 punch on Jab and succeeds, doing 1 damage and keeping the move. Mad gear gang goes for Punch, Claw, Bite, 2 punch moves, 4 damage. Olivia Morgan E17 3P 3K 0T VS Mad Gear Gang E15 1P 2K 0T

Blanca Marin

The would be kidnapper tries to dodge the awkward blow but ends up crashing face first into a trash can as you punch him in the back of the head. The other attacker tries to catch you before you land, pushing you towards a dumpster.

The agents use 2 punches to try to block the tornado punch and fail, losing both punches, taking 4 damage and losing 1 kick. They go on the offensive since you pass, and use Fling, for 2 throws, 3 damage and 2 moves lost. Defend yourself! Also, get some chi! Remember that you can only gain chi for description a few times per "session", with each session being about 3 fights long. Blanca E14 2P 3K 0T VS Agents Valle and Lewis E 20 0P 1K 0T

Biff Hardslab

Not used to fighting all by himself, the Shadaloo officer chooses poorly.

No attempt to block, takes 1 damage and you remain on the offensive. Biff Hardslab E22 3P 0K 0T VS Shadaloo Officers E16 0P 3K 1T

Johnny

The gang does what it does best, beating you up while you're down, trying to get a few good shots past your defense. There's only so much you can cover with your arms and they manage to get a few good body blows in. Fortunately, they seem to be running out of steam as they resort to kicking your shins, unable to kick any higher due to poor flexibility and saggy pants.

Blocking failed with a 3. Pummel deals 4 damage. As they're almost out of moves the Shadaloo Thugs will use light kick, for 1 kick, 2 damage. Defend yourself! Johnny Riker E19 1P 1K 2T VS Shadaloo Thugs E22 1P 0K 0T

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

updated second post with some more information.

:siren: Since everyone picked a theme song, you all get 2 Chi for free! Consider this the chi you would normally get for striking a pose in real life. :siren:

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Jean-Michel

"Ah, that's kind of you to say, but the wage is actually quite competitive." The Frenchman on a nearby table. "It's mostly in Purpose, Slef-Improvement, Hope and Camaraderie, which I can tell you, is a neat way to get out of the high tax-brackets." Then, one of the gears gets a lucky hit in, sending a whole group crashing into the table he was standing on. He lands on the ground nearby, facing Big Bill who had gotten up from the ground. "Downside. Barracks food is healthy, but that's the kindest thing that can be said about it. But then, your job offer would entail me staying in England, so I think that would be a wash there."

He rushes forward , intent on grabbing the large man's shoulder, then sweeping his legs out from under him. "But let me counter your strike, Miss Morgan. You wish to help people defend themselves. Teaching them to fight is the first step. Teaching them to fight as one, and you change the world. Have you considered a career as a military instructor?"

doing a take down on Bib Bull, one Throw Move, 1 damage, he loses 1 move.

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Blanca Marin

Defense (Clap clap clapclapclap): 2d6 7 Jab succeeds on a 5+ and got a 4 and a 3 so...

Blanca tried to keep her spin to jab the other guy in the face altough having her feet off of the ground moved her gravity center around making her jab a bit too short next thing she knew she was still spinning but this time was out of control and ended with a loud echoing sound as her back struck the dumpster she grunted in pain as she started to stand back up

I receive 3 damage and lose any hope of using my Whirlwind kick this roand

Storm Cobra
Energy: 14 11
2 0 Punch, 3 1 Kick, 0 Throw
Chi 5

dereku fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Jul 9, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dame Olivia Morgan

"Ah, an idealist. Well, I can- oof!" Olivia stumbles, but uses the momentum to roll herself over the table and to the other end, back on her feet. "Excuse me, that was quite rude. I'm having a conversation with this gentleman."

"Afraid my loyalty lies with the Queen. I'll give you the comment about the food, though." Using the very table she just flipped over, Olivia plants her foot against it, and sends it sliding across the floor towards the group. "Seems like your friends don't like being ignored. Let's table this discussion for now."

I'm gonna do something a little silly, just for the moment it lets me create. I'll block with Recoiling Serpent and use Keep Your Cool to make the block guaranteed. Then, I'll turn those two kicks right back around and use them for a basic move Heavy Kick, using both of the points of Chi I just got to improvise it up to 7 damage.

I would then like to claim two points back for Snappy Dialogue. Or at least, a groan-inducing pun.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Biff Hardslab

Biff marvels at how far the thug goes flying, before smashing into a railing and splintering it to pieces. Everyone in the room pauses for a second to marvel at the trail of broken tables and chairs leading to the slumped-over officer. (Mass Destruction +1 Chi) With a deep intonation, Biff says,"You have chosen... poorly" (Snappy Dialogue +2 Chi)

Turning his back on the thug, Biff strides back towards the red shirt he tossed at Johnny, who's just managing to pick himself up off the floor. The Shandaloo officer looks up to see Biff towering over him. As the thug stares into the face of the gigantic man, he notices a vein throbbing in the side of Biff's neck. Biff reaches down, picks him up, and matter-of-factly declares "I am going to kill you now." (Looming Presence +2 Chi)

Biff then picks up a broken table leg, and proceeds to beat the man into a thin red paste.

That's 5 Chi total, I'm going to immediately turn 2 of those Chi into a Improvised Attack to add 2 damage to my next technique. I'll also make it a Charged Technique by spending 2 energy points to boost it by another 2 damage. Biff will then unleash his Furious Punches, which deal 6 (+2+2=10) damage for three punch moves.

If that connects, it should deal enough damage to take that Officer out of the fight, leaving me with a slew of counterattacks to eat, and one dude left to pummel. If he manages to dodge it, well gently caress. :v: E22-E20 3-0P 0K 0T 5-3 Chi

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Jean-Michel

"Stop talking about food! I'm trying to fight here!" Bill complains and remains utterly unable to stop Jean-Michel from doing what he likes.

Bill uses 1 jab to block takedown, fails, loses his remaining punch. You are on the offensive. Jean-Michel E14 2P 4K 0T VS Bill Bull E17 0P 1K 0T

Olivia

The look on the gang's face as the table slides towards them is one of exasperation. That's just not fair.

Mad Gear Gang uses 1 kick to dodge, fails because who learns how dodge a sliding table? You get points for snappy dialogue and remain on the offensive. Olivia Morgan E17 3P 1K VS Mad Gear Gang E8 1P 1K 0T

Blanca Marin

You get the air knocked out of you as you hit the dumpster hard. The man you just punched in the head scrambles to his feet and goes for a kick to the ribs.

Agents will use what they have left, a light kick. 1 kick, 2 damage. They are out of moves after that, so if you try to dodge and succeed you'll be able to kick them back for free. Blanca E11 0P 1K 0T VS Agents E20 0P 0K 0T

Biff Hardslab

Realizing that dying would suck, the Shadaloo officer escapes in the most cowardly way possible, by running away. He gets saved by his partner who dropkicks Biff in the back, sending him stumbling forward. Having regained their composure, both men begin circling Biff again, hands raised and one knee forward in the traditional muay thai stance.

Officers used all 3 kick moves left to dodge and had 1 success, lost the other two kicks. They use the remaining kick and throw on a light kick and takedown to inflict 3 damage. Round 2 begins, I rolled the moves and you both have 7 successes, rolled off for initiative and you win. You have 5 punches, 2 kicks, 0 throws. Biff Hardslab E17 5P 2K 0T VS Shadaloo Officers E16 2P 4K 1T

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

I wanted to spend two energy on Energy Burn, can I get two extra punch moves.

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
i would also like to burn energy for two extra moves but in my case it would be for extra kicking

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Rolled your extra moves, Biff succeeds both rolls and gets two extra punches, Blanca succeeds one roll and gets 1 extra kick!

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Blanca Marin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlIAmCfHzbg

Oh I read it as you get the extra moves. No worries then

Blanca got kicked directly on the gut as she screamed in pain and panted for a second she slowly rose to her feet "My turn" she said as she was breathing heavily. Her body covered in cuts and bruises as she got on possition. Her body was tensing up as she got ready. A quick jump and kick aimed directly to the pair followed by a cobra like aura and the sound of a rattlesnake in the distance to launch them across the alley and directly in and trough the wall landing and panting heavily. Her body reaching it's final point but she was not one to give up.

She rose her arms back up and smirked her eyes glowing with determination as lighting seemed to flow out of them

Burned one extra energy to add 1 extra damage lowering my current HP this round to a dangerously low 4 and activating Honest determination and two points to improvise and kick them trough a wall and add 2 extra points of damage

The techniche used is either the heavy kick if I only got one extra move (For 9 damage) or the tornado kick if I read the charge up correctly and I should get the extra move and be able to pay for whirlwind kick for a wooping 12 damage anyways the round is over

Storm Cobra
Energy: 11 4
0 Punch, 1 0 Kick, 0 Throw
Chi 5 3

Whirlwind Kick - 3 kick moves, 8 damage <-Depending on the call of the GM this one would be used

Round two punch: 7#1d6 2 1 2 2 2 5 5 6 punches for round two
Round two kick: 6#1d6 3 4 1 1 4 6 4 kicks for round two

10 moves total

Tie breaker: 1d6 5 just in case

dereku fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jul 10, 2015

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Johnny

He dodged and weaved to try to avoid the brunt of it, but their fists kept coming. He grunted with pain as the flurry continued, and then a brief moment of respite came as one of the thugs tried to go for a weak kick at him. They were running out of steam, and he'd have to capitalize as best he could.

He dipped low and dodged to one side, hoping to avoid the kick entirely.

Johnny is going to Dodge!

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Biff Hardslab

Hardslab grunted heavily as the thug (Who, by the way, recovered much faster than Biff expected) knocked him off-balance and pummeled his kidneys. He turned, and addressed the two punks."I guess you guys aren't just show, that actually hurt."

Then with a loud cry, he flexed dramatically, and dropped into a fighting stance. (Visible Reaction +1 Chi) Cracking his neck side to side, he glances at his two opponents with fresh eyes, evaluating them as worthy foes. "In that case," Biff says, "I guess I shouldn't hold back."

He kicks to the left, knocking over a table, and flips it into the first thug. While his buddy is distracted, the second doesn't notice Biff charging in from the right side, fingers outstretched, sunlight through the broken door glistening off his sweat. (Flashing Shot +1 Chi)

Gonna Improvise with two additional damage (-2 Chi) a One Inch Punch, Biff's ultimate move. Assuming the jerks don't dodge this one again, Biff will stab at the red-shirt with his fingers when he turns around, then drop his wrist into a powerful blow for ten damage. I'm also adding the two Chi you awarded from song choice to my total now, I forgot to put them in earlier.

E17 7]/s]-3P 2K 0T [s]7-5 Chi

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Jean-Michel

"Ah, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't ignore the person I came here to talk to. It's rude not to give your opponent your complete attention. So...." Jean-Michel gave a wide grin as he rushed forward, one fist brought back. "Let me give it to you!"

"TEMPS DE FAIRE DODO!"

And with that he started delivering a veritable rain of punches towards the man's face, his hands burning with sudden flames.

Sorching Palm: 2 punch, 4 damage: Jean-Michel delivers a rapid rush of jabs, his arms igniting as he does[ Also, can I get +2 chi for snappy dialogue?

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Jean-Michel

Bill Bull tries to duck and weave in his own obese way, but the fire catches him by surprise. Or maybe he's just hypnotized by the french language!

Bill fails his dodge and is out of moves! You may unload on him with what you have left. Something to consider: you can kill him by burning energy on damage, or you can try for a flawless victory next round by not losing any energy. And, oui for the chi. Jean-Michel E14 0P 4K 0T VS Bill Bull E13

Blanca Marin

Burning energy for moves actually happens after a round ends/before a round begins, so you would not be able to burn energy to gain extra moves for this round. The way it works is that before rolling your action dice you decide if you want to burn energy and then those are added to the dice you roll for the round. You can take damage from their light kick and then charge technique/improvise for extra damage which would get the damage up to 6. I've rolled their moves no matter what you decide to do and you will be going first in the initiative even though they had all successes with 5 Punches, 2 Kicks and 2 Throws.

Biff

Doing better with a table than certain gang members in a certain London nightclub, the officer catches the table before it slams into him and slides it back into Biff's legs, doing just enough to foil his plan of turning his buddy into a bloody mist. Not finished with the fancy stuff, he sprints and slides under the table, both feet aimed at Biff's ankle.

Officers prevented an early death by spending 2 punches on Block and having 1 success, blocking the one inch punch. In retaliation, they go for Sweep, 1 kick, 1 damage, opponent loses one move. Biff Hardslab E17 3P 2K 0T VS Shadaloo Officers E16 1P 3K 1T

Johnny

Johnny might be outnumbered, but he's still good enough to avoid such weak maneuvers.

Dodge succeeds! You are now on the offensive. Johnny E19 1P 1K 2T VS Shadaloo Thugs E22 1P 0K 0T

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Johnny
Chi: 5, Standing: 0

The kick sailed by him, missing him by a country mile. He sprang to his feet, fire in his eyes and a smile on his lips.

"Is that all ya got? You tryin' to take me out, or tickle me to death?" he says with a smirk, clenching his fists. He rushes into the fray once more, effortlessly sweeping through the throng of bodies as he isolates his former target. With moves like lightning, he lashes out, with a laser-precise jab aimed at a pressure point.

Johnny is using Touch of Pain! 1 punch, 0 damage, and if it connects it forces the goons to lose one move of their choice!

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Blanca Marin

OOC: OK so she did the light kick with two chi and one energy burnt for 5 damage leaving the thugs with 15 HP, then Burn 4 extra energy burn and taking the roll made by Chak giving me an extra kick for 6Punch and 5kick in round two and starting it at 4HP wich would activate my endless determination for +1 damage starting this turn

Blanca tried to find her center. Her whole body was screaming at her as she was pushing herself to the limit it is said that the candle that burns the brightest is the first one to fade away and she was burning everything. Her consciousnes had taken a backseat to pure and complete instinct as she lunged forward. circling around the pair before finging an opening a loud hiss coming from her mouth as her fist moved in a quick blurred moment and striking with a Hissing Jab

Storm Cobra
Energy: 4
6 5 Punch, 5 Kick, 0 Throw
Chi 3

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Blanca Marin

The agent moves one hand in front of his face to block the jab, but it's too late.

By my calculation you should be at 6 energy rather than 4, as Energy Burn costs 2 Energy for 2 extra dice. If you want to be at 4 energy, you could roll 2 more action dice. They fail to block with 1 punch and take 2 damage(will edit to 3 if you decide to roll more dice). Blanca Marin E4 5P 7K 0T VS Agents E11 4P 2K 2T

Johnny Riker

The thug takes some mental and social damage as you make him scream in pain.

Thug tried to block and failed, leaving them with 0 moves. You can unload everything you've got on them and then we'll start the new round. Johnny E19 0P 1K 2T VS Shadaloo Thugs E22 0P 0K 0T

CHaKKaWaKka fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jul 15, 2015

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Blanca Marin

Extra kicks

Extra kicks: 2#1d6 5 3 Woot woot 2 extra kicks and one extra damage on that guy

After the punch struck true. Blanca pulled her arm in and spinning around a heavy kick going directly to the face of the second guy her happy smile long gone as her face was in a serious and pained rictus. Her eyes going blank as she was only focused on the fight she was involved in

Storm Cobra
Energy: 4
5 Punch, 75 Kick, 0 Throw
Chi 3

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Jean-Michel

Jean-Michel grins as his blows connect, stunning the obese man quite thoroughly. "Now, mon ami. I do not know who this Remy is, but it's clear I need to work on my brand a bit hm? He left quite an impression clearly. Let me steal some of his mindshare." And with that, he delivers a punishing blow to his stomach that leaves the man gasping for breath.

The blue dressed fighter quickly turns towards the barkeeper. "Excusez-moi, mademoiselle. Can I ask you to film this? Just point it at me, s'il vous plaît. And if you could prepare a few glasses of drinks after that? These men might soon need something to ease the pain a bit."

Then he switches his voice to a louder one. "Let me introduce myself properly. I am Lieutenant Jean-Michel La Fontaine of Rolento's Utopian Army. Fire Fountain, the source of the fire that burns away the bullshit on the net and shows people the way to a better life through discipline and strength."

He leaps up, hands grabbing the rafters near the ceiling. "And you're in sore need of both. Let me show you. FEU à VOLONTé!" And then he flung himself downwards, arms spread, legs extended, his whole body encased in fire as he slammed down into Bill Bull's face, sending him flying back and crashing into some more tables. Jean-Michel got up, gave a smile and a wink at the camera. "Please share, like and subscribe. Do your part for Utopia."

So yeah, a Light Kick for 2 damage, then a Chi Improved Swooping Kick for 11 damage knocks Bill Bull out, and gets me the standing for a flawless victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Biff Hardslab

Annoyed at the dodging antics of the Shandaloo, Biff decides to let them come to him.

Gonna let the attack hit, I'll discard a kick from it.

• Locked thread