Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

This. Except I get home from the office and pretend I do hard work driving heavy vehicles.

For an MMO idea: The Stanley Parable MMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Devian666 posted:

This. Except I get home from the office and pretend I do hard work driving heavy vehicles.

For an MMO idea: The Stanley Parable MMO

Same.

Except I'm a professional Death Knight.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
i played final fantasy for a month and cheated the entire time because grinding is boring. even after getting everything to max level the game still sucked so i just quit.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Candy Crush Saga is probably the most popular MMO out there.

I played it for a bit and it seemed alright I guess.

goodnight mooned
Aug 2, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I know i feels that way sometimes but think of it like this. If you gather those ashes and dust into a pile, water it with you tears you could mould it into a brick. And another brick and another. Eventually you'll be able to have a home that you built despite the world being nothing but ashes and dust.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
you know op, just play cookie clicker for the gameplay and post in gbs for the social aspect and you'll have the mmo experience

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ccooky cleicker is relly good mmoh

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i played world if warcraft for a couple of months at a friends house years ago, id always get stoned beforehand and it was pretty fun for a while. i liked being a hunter because id control my pet and follow people around for hours. i had a level 20 something gnome or whatever thief called Idiots but i deleted him thats what happened when i played popular massively multiplayer role playing game, world of warcraft

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ahundredbux posted:

you know op, just play cookie clicker for the gameplay and post in gbs for the social aspect and you'll have the mmo experience

is that the one by pixelcube studios going to D.L. it now

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

40mb gently caress off, that will cost me an extra 50cents................... not sure.. .....:.. is it worth it???

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
u can play this rip-off for free on the web
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

dunno if i'm ok with this blatant copy tho

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

lonesomedwarf posted:

40mb gently caress off, that will cost me an extra 50cents................... not sure.. .....:.. is it worth it???

Lonesome it's ok. You're safe and everything will work out. You have people that love and care about you. You are worthy of being loved.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Lonesome it's ok. You're safe and everything will work out. You have people that love and care about you. You are worthy of being loved.

wow, im touched......! and erect

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

that is the response i was fishing for. thank u

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I thought this was about *creating* an MMO. Lame.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Nice work OP do you have some concept art I could pay thousands of dollars for?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm a recovering WoW addict. Just couldn't bring myself to sit through mythic after getting to ilvl 686. But it's s good video game. You can play with me when I sub for the next xpac

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!
Come play albion online. It's only 50 bucks for alpha, 30 for beta or freemium at launch...and the alpha will wipe july 31st. But then closed beta will open in September....and then wipe again at some point before Open beta.

Seriously, game is awesome, full looting, territory control, localized banking and auction houses, amazing crafting system.

Here is my referral link if you actually want to drop clams on it.

https://albiononline.com/?ref=4YCGY2ZVVE

and a normal link if you hate me.

https://albiononline.com/en/

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

What is the best crowdsourcing site to fund opus's MMO account?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

I'm a recovering WoW addict. Just couldn't bring myself to sit through mythic after getting to ilvl 686. But it's s good video game. You can play with me when I sub for the next xpac

i just played up until my character was level 5, it was super boring. I was just running around as a sexy night elf firing my magic bow at lynxes. then my mac started to get really hot and the fans came on, so I quit. Is that really what all the fuss is about?

NEXT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger_Mudd
Jul 18, 2003

Buglord

Rutibex posted:

you should play meridian 59 OP, its great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO4k_xaVxUQ

True story. My sister was dating one of the development while this was being coded which meant I got to help name npc's and had a admin account that could do anything.

That's my story, bye.

• Locked thread