Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's crackin'
Eggs
Ice
Baby Spines
Whips
View Results

• Locked thread
Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
And that is more harder than you'd think when you're drunk on Chacha . Anyways it's 2pm in some shithole over here, so guessing only the craesiest goons of America's are awake now. What's crackin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Welcom to america.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

not much man! im using the awful browser and cant post threads either! lol! cant make this stuff up

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont live in america though......... ..... lol!

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
Now I can post in the app at least. This is what GBS has come to, sheer banality.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i didn't sleep last night

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
Hi, this is the civilized world posting. It's only afternoon here.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

Kehveli posted:

Hi, this is the civilized world posting. It's only afternoon here.

Yeah it's like 4pm here but we all know euro goons don't exist.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm impressed you haven't been raped to death and eaten in your disputed zone vacation Rimey.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's 8am here just wanted to post to say the effort you put into making that poll was wasted cause it's bad it makes no sense

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

you hit a thread with gifs and have your whole phone gently caress up yet? im not sure if its the forums or tmobile or google but someone is a bitch

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

thathonkey posted:

it's 8am here just wanted to post to say the effort you put into making that poll was wasted cause it's bad it makes no sense

The only thing I'm worse at than posting is making GBS threads.

And life. Pretty bad at life, hth

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Rime posted:

The only thing I'm worse at than posting is making GBS threads.

And life. Pretty bad at life, hth

it's ok we're all in this same exact boat you've described

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
it's not that I don't have computer access but I can shitpost on the bus while pissing myself drunk a lot easier on my phone

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Rime where is your thread its a good thread keep posting in it

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

amityville anus posted:

i didn't sleep last night

Same. I was still awake at the morning call to prayer #fml

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Rime have you murdered a turkish prostitute yet?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

lonesomedwarf posted:

im using the awful browser and cant post threads either! lol! cant make this stuff up

I hear ya. I was driving across the US of A and had great ideas for threads with hilarious content. Some real mind blowing original stuff and wicked sick burns. But I couldn't start a new thread on this app. Oh well, now I just don't feel like it and I'd rather shitpost as usual. *yawn*

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

EvilJoven posted:

Rime where is your thread its a good thread keep posting in it

Got boring in Georgia, it's a boring rear end country. Nobody wants to hear about puking out the side of a bus on a military highway that's just lame. It's all rebuilt cathedrals and new malls here, like going to Michigan except they speak Russian.

I mean gently caress there's a reason I was drunk before 4 and it isn't just the endless rain.

Maybe I'll update it if Lebanon is fun.

Rime fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Jul 7, 2015

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
time 4pm here israel.

i drunk with arak.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MOOBS! posted:

you hit a thread with gifs and have your whole phone gently caress up yet? im not sure if its the forums or tmobile or google but someone is a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Rime posted:

Got boring in Georgia, it's a boring rear end country. Nobody wants to hear about puking out the side of a bus on a military highway that's just lame. It's all rebuilt cathedrals and new malls here, like going to Michigan except they speak Russian.

I mean gently caress there's a reason I was drunk before 4 and it isn't just the endless rain.

Maybe I'll update it if Lebanon is fun.

not go lebanon is moslem kushi land.

• Locked thread