Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
...Which black celebrity will my aunt forward me e-mails about as being "one of the good ones"?

"He tells it like it is!! Stop being a thug and pick up your saggy pants! :argh: "

lmbo remember when this rear end in a top hat used to go on angry rants about comedians who used foul language? Fuckin' guy was busy raping literally dozens of women while whining about what language adults use. You would think someone who had deep horrible secrets like that would keep their mouth shut about moral riotousness but then again, the Duggars. :shrug:

Does anyone know what caused him to finally admit it? News reports aren't saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
This doesn't count as a news thread btw because I didn't post a link to the front page of CNN.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Wayne Brady?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's so weird that live in an age with literal magic spells that summon youtube videos.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Frankenstyle posted:

Wayne Brady?

Not a bad choice but he admitted he has depression issues in his personal life which will cost him some points.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's so weird that live in an age with literal magic spells that summon youtube videos.

Hannibal Burress 4 prez

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
Johnny Mathis?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

corpuscollossus in another thread posted this article. Countdown until Huckabee and Palin claim he was only targeted for this because he was a conservative.

Frankenstyle posted:

Johnny Mathis?

hes gay

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Melmac posted:

...Which black celebrity will my aunt forward me e-mails about as being "one of the good ones"?

"He tells it like it is!! Stop being a thug and pick up your saggy pants! :argh: "

lmbo remember when this rear end in a top hat used to go on angry rants about comedians who used foul language? Fuckin' guy was busy raping literally dozens of women while whining about what language adults use. You would think someone who had deep horrible secrets like that would keep their mouth shut about moral riotousness but then again, the Duggars. :shrug:

Does anyone know what caused him to finally admit it? News reports aren't saying.

A judge unlocked the 2005 deposition where he admitted to buying Quaaludes to gently caress the women he had his eye on. His pound cake speech was cited as her reason for unlocking it

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/07/how-bill-cosbys-2004-pound-cake-speech-exploded-into-his-latest-legal-disaster/

E:twice beaten like one of cosby's dates

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

And the semen puh-ding yuhsee!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

quote:

“Looking at the incarcerated, these are not political criminals,” Cosby said. “These are people going around stealing Coca Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged: ‘The cops shouldn’t have shot him.’ What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?”

Is he speaking in code? Cola=drugs pound cake = gun? I don't understand a word of this otherwise.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

corpuscollossus posted:

A judge unlocked the 2005 deposition where he admitted to buying Quaaludes to gently caress the women he had his eye on. His pound cake speech was cited as her reason for unlocking it

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/07/how-bill-cosbys-2004-pound-cake-speech-exploded-into-his-latest-legal-disaster/

E:twice beaten like one of cosby's dates

jfc "I didn't steal pound cake because I had good parents who taught me not to steal".

I guess they didn't teach him not to rape?

What made the judge not unlock the deposition until now?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Melmac posted:

You would think someone who had deep horrible secrets like that would keep their mouth shut about moral riotousness but then again, the Duggars. :shrug:
see also: literally every single conservative moral crusader

the police should really just start digging up peoples basements the moment they get up on their moral high horse

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY0cq_BFOR4

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
This makes me happy that his son was shot to death on the side of a road.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
If you think about it, Bill Cosby is Patrick Swayze in Donnie Darko.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

corpuscollossus posted:

If you think about it, Bill Cosby is Patrick Swayze in Donnie Darko.

No, Bill Cosby is Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I believe Bill Cosby is innocent.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Frankenstyle posted:

Wayne Brady?

I don't think he qualifies... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvYD-kuoLI4 :ohdear:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
bill cosby is my favorite rapper he has sweet flow and can drop sick beats with a rhyme scheme that will blwo ur mind

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
down with the coz'

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Is he speaking in code? Cola=drugs pound cake = gun? I don't understand a word of this otherwise.

Some people have an urge to get a pound cake into a position where it's semiconscious and then cum in it.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

No, Bill Cosby is Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing.

Bill Cosby is Patrick Swayze in Captain Ron

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Sheep-Goats posted:

Some people have an urge to get a pound cake into a position where it's semiconscious and then cum in it.

That's why it's called pound cake.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Bill Cosby's stand-up is still great, sorry that he's a raper, maybe it will make torrents of his Himself performance cheaper to download, if not always exactly against his will then at least without his knowing consent.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Sheep-Goats posted:

Bill Cosby's stand-up is still great,

Yeah. It doesn't get problematic until he lays down.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Whenever I read about the Cosby thing and drugging women then raping them it seems so loving weird to me that anyone would be even remotely interested in that. Also he was a gigantic star and probably could have gotten laid plenty so there is some sort of underlying pathology around it as well... Like it seems like he would have been getting something else out of the situation besides being able to have sex since he could have just done that plenty.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
black people are rapists

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Demonachizer posted:

Whenever I read about the Cosby thing and drugging women then raping them it seems so loving weird to me that anyone would be even remotely interested in that. Also he was a gigantic star and probably could have gotten laid plenty so there is some sort of underlying pathology around it as well... Like it seems like he would have been getting something else out of the situation besides being able to have sex since he could have just done that plenty.
He's a necrophiliac and that was the closest he could get to loving dead women.

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

Demonachizer posted:

He was married right? Maybe a lot of it was about not letting people know that he was having affairs/sex in the first place.

regardless, you don't rape someone if you're sound of mind. guy was obviously hosed up

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Frankenstyle posted:

Yeah. It doesn't get problematic until he lays down.

hehe

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

HENGRY BUNG posted:

He was married right? Maybe a lot of it was about not letting people know that he was having affairs/sex in the first place.

regardless, you don't rape someone if you're sound of mind. guy was obviously hosed up

Camille wouldn't indulge his necro fantasy and lie motionless after chilling in a bathtub full of ice water.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Melmac posted:

Morgan Freeman

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

White people love Bill Cosby because he makes... Dave Chappelle look like Wayne Brady.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

How the gently caress is magic real?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
"At least I'll be dead soon"
- Bill Cosby, 2015.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
why would he ever admit to that lol. i mean good and all we all knew prety much at this point, but there have got to be tons of cosby "fans" who would defend him to his death :confused:

oh well, kill him or whatever cause drat that poo poo is pretty low

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
You'd think he'd be a fan of loose fitting pants

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Something something suck on a puddin' pop something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

dsriggs posted:

Something something suck on a puddin' pop something.

Asm plasm Jell-O Quaalude Pop orgasm

• Locked thread