Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Poison is subjective anyway

I mean who gets to decide what's poison and what isn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

chaosbreather posted:

alchol is alright i enjoy drinking it with friends but i can't imagine drinking it alone or frequently

i dont understand what alcholocks get from it?? maybe if you are drinking a lot you should realise there's cooler poo poo to spend time and money on and have some kind of creative outlet or if you're in to the self-destruction of it just get a girl to stand on your balls or whatever hth alkies

they get the ability to feel normal because at that point their brain adapts to the booze and it needs it to function, hth

Hungriest Hippo
Jul 7, 2015
alcohol is great and unironically humanity would probably be extinct from mass murder without it

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Business Gorillas posted:

they get the ability to feel normal because at that point their brain adapts to the booze and it needs it to function, hth

Lol if you even get to that point though, I'm good with 4-5 beers a fortnight, any more than that is really diminishing returns for me

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

chaosbreather posted:

Lol if you even get to that point though, I'm good with 4-5 beers a fortnight, any more than that is really diminishing returns for me
lol

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nonviolent J posted:

you chinks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

classic

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Nonviolent J posted:

you chinks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao op

drinking alcohol wont erase the fact that youre a tremendous piece of poo poo

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Hungriest Hippo posted:

alcohol is great and unironically humanity would probably be extinct from mass murder without it

Also plague and diseases and ironically malnutrition, fermentation owns

There's a patron saint of beer in Belgium or something because he told everyone during the Black Plague to drink beer instead of the dirty as gently caress water

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
chinks and chunks, pinks and punks

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I've drank a liter of whiskey a day for 4 years and now I have lower back pain

This isn't a joke i nedd help

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I really like it too. Racial slurs are uncool. It's cooler to be racist and not say racial slurs than to say racial slurs.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm not addicted to alcohol but I like the freedom I feel when I drink it.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

he's allowed to hold it for a few seconds before returning to the bunkbed in the house he shares with his dota team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
untold power

• Locked thread