Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but is being gay a prerequisite of vaping? asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I only know two people who vape and they are both not gay

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
vaping makes you look like a douchebag

smoke cigarettes like a real man op

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
are we talking weed or not weed?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
vaping makes you a gay

it looks like you are sucking smoke cum from a robot cock you fuckging human being rear end dicksucking fairy

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Just read online that Rob Swire's recent hearing loss was caused by vaping.

Lost another one to vaping!!

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Sucking robot penis is definitely gay.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

its gay and i love it (weed)

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

my good friend asked me if I wanted a hit (of his vaper) and I said no, I'm cool man, I like chicks

i'm gay though, just vaping is really bad

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012
sucking robot dicks to completion in order to get money to score heroin: not gay

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

don't it always seem to go

that you hengry what you got til its bung

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

JakeP posted:

are we talking weed or not weed?

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

can you vape weed?

i thought it was just water or something

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Students at school are always talking about modding their stuff for lots of smoke. Of course, most of those same kids also like diesel trucks and "rolling coal'. So, yes it seems quite gay.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I got one but it's not the big cloud creating machines the hipsters use, it's just a normal one. I was coming up on 20 years of smoking and decided to give this a try, been working so far. I try not to do it in public because yes, it's hard to do without looking like a douche. Oh, I'm not gay though. I think...

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
vaping is both cool and good tho also i'm gay

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

HENGRY BUNG posted:

can you vape weed?

lol nerd

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
robococks, unite !!!!!!

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

HENGRY BUNG posted:

can you vape weed?

lol

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
vaping isn't synonymous with ecigs, I have two vapes but neither of them are portable nor used for nicotine juice

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain

MaxxBot posted:

vaping isn't synonymous with ecigs, I have two vapes but neither of them are portable nor used for nicotine juice

I have a pin for wax but... i am curious about whatever that tcc thread about vaping the good stuff is all about

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Seems pretty gay. This one tastes like Apple Jack's, this one tastes like creme soda, this one is a blend of pimp juice and smurf semen. And the giant obnoxious clouds because it hasn't been banned indoors yet but probably will soon because of said clouds.

"but it's just water vapor bro!"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

white chris rock posted:

I have a pin for wax but... i am curious about whatever that tcc thread about vaping the good stuff is all about

buy an ecig, buy a vape oil cartridge, slam that poo poo in and hit it yo

TCC is all about non-mobile giant rear end vapes that cost hundreds of dollars like it is still 2006 or some poo poo.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

If it's not weed then ur a human being, yes

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
honestly the whole 'it's just water vapor BRO' and being assholes about smoking them where they are unwanted and the whole 'haha look how big of a cloud I can blow bro' are the reason why everyone loving hates vape people imo

one fucker in my car hit his and I said 'don't this is literally a brand new car' and he said 'it's just vapor dude' and I said 'I don't care this car as 500 miles on it don't loving smoke your poo poo in here it smells like bananas' and he tried to stealth hit it again anyway (because it's just vapor bro!) and I pulled over and almost kicked his dumb rear end out because obviously I could smell it

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

I have used a vape pen for about 9 months now. I am too ashamed to use it in public.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i vape weed like crazy and i can't hear poo poo it's so loud

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
p much everyone who smokes weed is a fag

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

yeah see poo poo like this? its not really the weed that makes them do gay poo poo like this they were actually a gigantic fag to begin with and smoking weed makes it more obvious

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
The best bit about vaping is the dudes sitting stewing in a little fury because, like, 5 years ago they could cough ostentatiously and be all ExCUSE me do you MIND not smoking near me *cough cough* but now they haven't got that poo poo to fall back on so they sit getting angrier and angrier and then post on the Internet about those loving FEDORA VAPE BROS who sit VAPING AT ME and FLAUNTING THE LAW as if some dude expelling scented water vapour wasn't a thing that happened 24/7 anyway.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the best are the ones who wear their vapes like a necklace, as if to advertise that they are a Cool Dude who Likes to Vape

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

it does kinda look like a cock but it isnt veiny, and drat that robot got a pencil dick

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Suckin robot dick is pretty gay in and of itself, yes

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Only if you vape cum

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
People who are scared of e-cigs are like helicopter moms scared of vaccinations.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i like e-cigs because i can bum my friend's when we go out since the worst part about smoking cigs is smelling like them

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I'll be honest, most of the people who I see vaping strike me as total douches, but that's only on appearance alone. I'm sure they're swell people.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a gay man posted:

The best bit about vaping is the dudes sitting stewing in a little fury because, like, 5 years ago they could cough ostentatiously and be all ExCUSE me do you MIND not smoking near me *cough cough* but now they haven't got that poo poo to fall back on so they sit getting angrier and angrier and then post on the Internet about those loving FEDORA VAPE BROS who sit VAPING AT ME and FLAUNTING THE LAW as if some dude expelling scented water vapour wasn't a thing that happened 24/7 anyway.

a gay man posted:

People who are scared of e-cigs are like helicopter moms scared of vaccinations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know it's kind of annoying as gently caress when I have to smell your cottoncandy apple gum flavor combo when I'm trying to eat a $30 plate of food.

It's not even about the health it's just about keep your dumb poo poo away from me when I'm trying to eat.

• Locked thread