Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm having a good day. Let's spread some positivity. I'm feeling good and am having a good day. I'm eating some shrimp scampi I made, and watching Hannibal Buress stand up in the air conditioning. Good loving lunch man.

Why are you having a good day goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Because I didn't have to use my A-K!

lolololol :xd:

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Because I am enriching my life through self advancement by learning.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Because in two hours, I leave work never to return for a full 72 hours!

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I signed a small law firm and made $22,349 in profit

E: im also seeing this lil 18 year old im fuckin. She got some white lingerie im lookin foward to. Born in 1997 , god bless

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jul 7, 2015

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I drink like 20 cups of tea a day every day is a good day. Seriously have you tried being constantly buzzed on simple caffeine?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I'm having a relatively easy but productive day at work and its nice outside. Genuinely a good day.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yZwCtT3668

saw this in another thread so now my day is better lol

also looked up that park ranger and he has like 100 other videos now

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
had a good night's sleep, woke up to my algal bloom problems in my pool being almost gone did a wake n bake and lollin at jared all morning

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

was feeling a little backed up since the weekend but had a couple of primo shits already this am

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Waroduce posted:

I signed a small law firm and made $22,349 in profit

E: im also seeing this lil 18 year old im fuckin. She got some white lingerie im lookin foward to. Born in 1997 , god bless

Never gently caress anyone who doesn't remember 9/11 :911:

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Gonna buy some drugs later

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i'm not, op.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i have to pee

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
but i dont have a private bathroom and the other bathroom is like halfway across the florr

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
this make me so happy :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKKrDG200kk

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Jared?

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

I'm having a good day. Let's spread some positivity. I'm feeling good and am having a good day. I'm eating some shrimp scampi I made, and watching Hannibal Buress stand up in the air conditioning. Good loving lunch man.

Why are you having a good day goons?

I picture you having a good day as you as your avatar pic good point of reference thanks

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Don't have to work today. Drinking beer and watching tv.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Because I'm not Bill Cosby or Jared

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
It's my day off and I'm eating McDonald's. I only slept 4ish hours but I feel pretty good.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i jacked off and ate a egg and had a dream i could play guitars again thats for asking ding dong

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
tomortow im going to get drunk and make smooty chicken then go get drunk some more somewhere else and then ill die, probably

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Enfield posted:

tomortow im going to get drunk and make smooty chicken then go get drunk some more somewhere else and then ill die, probably

can I have the smooty if you die before you eat it?

Kittibunnyz
Jul 9, 2007
I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble hearing you over all of these ADORABLE CRITTERS.
Went and got 2 donuts and a mtn dew at my local donut shop for $2.50. Also I'm alpha as gently caress.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Still on vacation, woke up at 3:15 pm est today.

I'm having a :coffee:.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

can I have the smooty if you die before you eat it?

ok

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I got a pedophile gently caress to passively aggressively tell me how "negative and judgemental" I am.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Archer666 posted:

I got a pedophile gently caress to passively aggressively tell me how "negative and judgemental" I am.

I can not think of a nicer compliment.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Archer666 posted:

sounds like your life is a toilet

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Been a few weeks since I banged some gross chicks in Vegas, no stds yet from the looks of it. Yay me

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Melmac posted:

Because I didn't have to use my A-K!

lolololol :xd:

Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A.

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
if I actually think about it, every day that I wake up im pretty astonished I am still alive considering my reckless behavior, suicidal tendencies, and history of trauma. so I really try not to think about it because it is pretty overwhelming. but it is good to consider moderately.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
qhen i wake up i usually have a boner

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Geometry wars 3 for free on vita today :toot:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i havent had a good day in like six years, except for that one day in 2011 when i had a bunch of oxy and i spent all day snorting 80s.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Because I got to queue in the traffic to get out of my estate, then queue in the traffic to the train station, then queue waiting to buy a ticket, then queue waiting for the train, then standup in cramped conditions on the train as there arent enough seats, then queue to get on the tube, then standup on the tube as there arent enough seats (oh hello lady with your face in my armpit and man whose neck smells of literal piss), then queue to get through the ticket barriers, then queue to get on the escalators.....

HAHAHAHHA Britain is amazing with our national health and quality of life....wonder why we are so good at queuing?!?!?!

I NEVER HAVE A GOOD DAY IN THIS OVERCROWDED COUNTRY

Sorry OP.

e: having a literal breakdown here

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bro find a job closer to home lol wtf

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Frog Act posted:

i havent had a good day in like six years, except for that one day in 2011 when i had a bunch of oxy and i spent all day snorting 80s.

i'm having a good day today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

jarofpiss posted:

i'm having a good day today

thats just false consciousness

• Locked thread