Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

basement jihadist posted:

lol do u actually think this is hard to do

like you have to prepare and argue this case

yo if you didnt break a law on the face of the loving ticket it takes three seconds to for the big scary judge to dismiss it

like lol have you ever been in a traffic court

also there are collateral issues that people usually go there for, like license points that can get your poo poo suspended

and ten dollars lol

have you ever been out in the world talking to anyone ever about anything

Im just gonna go ahead and quote this for the traffic babbies..ive seen my miscreant sister get out of so much traffic stuff recently just by appealing everything.

Most of the time you can just tell the truth ("yea i was goin 90, i had places to be") and they will at least reduce it. Not that she does, to my knowledge. But people who take the law laying down are the suckers of the world basically, lots is up for interpretation and some wrangling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
god, i cant STAND driving within the posted speed limits and everyone who does is a beta broke brain lmao: something normal people never think

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

gbs posters who drive 10 or more over: how many car accidents have you been in (at fault or otherwise) and how many manslaughters do you do yearly?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

Im just gonna go ahead and quote this for the traffic babbies..ive seen my miscreant sister get out of so much traffic stuff recently just by appealing everything.

Most of the time you can just tell the truth ("yea i was goin 90, i had places to be") and they will at least reduce it. Not that she does, to my knowledge. But people who take the law laying down are the suckers of the world basically, lots is up for interpretation and some wrangling.

secrets the lawyers DONT want you to know!!!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

god, i cant STAND driving within the posted speed limits and everyone who does is a beta broke brain lmao: something normal people never think

On city streets for the most part sure, but highway speed limits are painfully slow. If youre anywhere other than VA youre gonna be exceeding the limit.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

On city streets for the most part sure, but highway speed limits are painfully slow. If youre anywhere other than VA youre gonna be exceeding the limit.

please post from the hospital and let us know how many adults and children you murder in your next mva, tia friend

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

please post from the hospital and let us know how many adults and children you murder in your next mva, tia friend

I have never been in a (surchargeable) traffic accident and ive had a license for 10+ years now. It is possible to not drive like a yokel yet also safely. Heres an example that sums up the whole thing for me, they told people to put their hands on the steering wheel at 10 and 2 for years and people did it without question. I never did, i usually have one hand on the steering wheel and palm most of it, or if im on the highway i have a hand resting on my leg. Recently the AAA decided that the 10-2 position is terrible because the airbag would break your arms in a crash and so people shouldn't do it anymore. I'm just saying....everyone drives the way they're told to, and for no other reason than they are told to and don't think. So if you think, and pay attention, and never take your eyes off the road, you can use a little bit of discretion here and there. Actually lots of people have commented on how good of a driver I am. Just saying. Im proud of my ability to pay attention and not just follow the mindless distracted drones on the road. Not all, but most. I pay attention

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
Watch out when you're tailgating me, because if we come into a position where there's no place for you to run, I might just...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OObLfToCRg4

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

I have never been in a (surchargeable) traffic accident and ive had a license for 10+ years now. It is possible to not drive like a yokel yet also safely. Heres an example that sums up the whole thing for me, they told people to put their hands on the steering wheel at 10 and 2 for years and people did it without question. I never did, i usually have one hand on the steering wheel and palm most of it, or if im on the highway i have a hand resting on my leg. Recently the AAA decided that the 10-2 position is terrible because the airbag would break your arms in a crash and so people shouldn't do it anymore. I'm just saying....everyone drives the way they're told to, and for no other reason than they are told to and don't think. So if you think, and pay attention, and never take your eyes off the road, you can use a little bit of discretion here and there. Actually lots of people have commented on how good of a driver I am. Just saying. Im proud of my ability to pay attention and not just follow the mindless distracted drones on the road. Not all, but most. I pay attention

lol, this is the mind of a guy who accidently starts a 12 car multi-homocide. i only hope you live to regret your decisions

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

lol, this is the mind of a guy who accidently starts a 12 car multi-homocide. i only hope you live to regret your decisions

It isn't though. Milk this troll for all its worth i guess. See you at the finish line gayboy

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

It isn't though. Milk this troll for all its worth i guess. See you at the finish line gayboy

you're going to wrap your lovely miata around a telephone poll taking a 20mph corner at 30 and it will be me who calls you, the gayboy

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

you're going to wrap your lovely miata around a telephone poll taking a 20mph corner at 30 and it will be me who calls you, the gayboy

I only drive fine european luxury automobiles..they just happen to be 10+ years old by the time i get in them. Built for speed and A+ crash ratings nigga

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Wutchu drive bruh

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

Wutchu drive bruh

i dont because im a dog, idiot. jesus christ how stupid are you

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

one time a guy overtook me on a 2 lane highway in a no overtaking spot going up the peak of a hill and he was doing like double the limit and i shook my drat fists with fury and was peeving but then i saw him ten minutes later face down on the hood of a cop car getting cuffed, i laughed and i hope he saw me laughing

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Tautologicus posted:

:goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

do you remember the time you got into a car with someone who was proud of their throwing objects out the window at other motorists?

me either

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

krampster2 posted:

one time a guy overtook me on a 2 lane highway in a no overtaking spot going up the peak of a hill and he was doing like double the limit and i shook my drat fists with fury and was peeving but then i saw him ten minutes later face down on the hood of a cop car getting cuffed, i laughed and i hope he saw me laughing

This never happened to me, also I wished for it a thousand times. :( Karma's a bitch, especially because it only seems to gently caress with you instead of anyone else.

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
you have to tailgate or else another car might slip into that spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZqqKb6H9n8

bing_commander fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jul 13, 2015

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Blazing Zero posted:

Yeah but most people are stupid af

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I tailgate proudly when people do 25 on a major road, esp one that has no buildings

My rule is, if you look around and you find that you are on a road, you should not be doing anything under 30

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Blazing Zero posted:

gbs posters who drive 10 or more over: how many car accidents have you been in (at fault or otherwise) and how many manslaughters do you do yearly?

Zero accidents.
Zero traffic tickets.
Zero injuries.

That's in ten years of driving almost every single day on highways and backroads. Stop driving like an old lady, because one day you actually will be old and won't have the choice to not drive like a dipshit.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
If you rip up the ticket it's like it doesn't even exist.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Blazing Zero posted:

Two when I was a teenager. One was me bumping the back of a guys car because my brakes sucked and the other was me getting t-boned at a stop sign. That one got me a new, better car.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Zero accidents.
Zero traffic tickets.
Zero injuries.

That's in ten years of driving almost every single day on highways and backroads. Stop driving like an old lady, because one day you actually will be old and won't have the choice to not drive like a dipshit.

lol highways and backroads are easymode driving for retarded harelip babies

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

OMGVBFLOL posted:

lol highways and backroads are easymode driving for retarded harelip babies

if you dont live in a major city, wtf else is there?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Machai posted:

if you dont live in a major city, wtf else is there?

exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
today I was on a double yellow single lane and driving the speed limit in a school zone, which is like 10mph. the guys behind me were going over the yellow line and tailgating hard to show their frustration. sorry there's no passing guys.

• Locked thread