Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
Or mom it's not technically a toilet

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
your mom slurps on my straw like its her livelihood op

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
You can drink toilet water without the life straw. Nobody's going to stop you.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I've stuck a lifestraw up a butt and received nothing but the purest water so you should be alright.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

toilet water is probably fine, in relative terms.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I see you, Orko.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You should only drink it when it has the blue raspberry flavoring added to the bowl.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
why dont u try it out and let us know

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

live strong phife dawg

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Just insert the straw in to your urethra.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Toilet water is actually the cleanest source of water in most houses because (hopefully) you flush after everytime you use it bacteria doesn't have time to build up. It's allowed to sit and air unlike water straight out of a tap so heavy metals and other particulate matter sinks to the bottom while lighter toxic gases dissolved in it have time to evaporate out.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
remember to flush first. mellow yellow doesn't taste good out of the bowl

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
you can skip the toilet phase if you really want to, no one will judge you

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Toilet water is actually the cleanest source of water in most houses because (hopefully) you flush after everytime you use it bacteria doesn't have time to build up. It's allowed to sit and air unlike water straight out of a tap so heavy metals and other particulate matter sinks to the bottom while lighter toxic gases dissolved in it have time to evaporate out.

This is true. It also tastes great!

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Um no, toilet water contains flouride.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
get back to me with an answer on bar urinal water

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
just watch out for a rogue turd come back up the tubes.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
As long as it's water and not blue stuff

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
But did you poop in it first?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Toilet water doesn't have what plants crave

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

racist

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

ah chrome the fedora man of browsers

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Hell, you can drink toilet water without the straw, OP. Hope this helps!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My dog did it all the time.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Meowbot posted:

I get not using chrome literally 10 years ago but what scrub doesnt use it today. wait let me guess safari for meowbot

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013

Meowbot posted:

bithc i don't have a $2,000 gayming computer with a XPSC25000GHZGBTERA!!!^12 processor so i like my browser to be low key.

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The gently caress you on about? My toilet has poo poo smeared all around it until I do my once a month cleaning, and yes I flush each time.

• Locked thread