Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
????
Narcolepsy
Insomnia
View Results

• Locked thread
A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Which do you pick and why???????????!!???

We are assuming neither case is life threatening though obviously both might interfere with certain careers!!!!!!!!!!?!

Me I'm gonna go with the narcolepsy because being awake is kinda lovely at the best of times and I own a pretty nice bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
insomnia because it seems like grizzled detectives and PIs from noir/horror movies always have it. It'd be sweet to be grizzled

gimme dat grizz

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Anrold schwartzenegger said he had chronic insomnia from all the working out he did so would have sex all night to pass the time. But he also said that the pump when working out was better than sex

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I have narcolepsy and it really really sucks. It's not just falling sleep all the time, there's also the chronic fatigue, and the cataplexy which is sudden onset muscle weakness. But the doctor gave me GHB so in the end I choose narcolepsy.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I have both, I randomly fail to fall asleep during the day.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
insomnia because I ain't a loving narc

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
narcolepsy because i like to have sex with the dead people op

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Gabriel Pope posted:

I have both, I randomly fail to fall asleep during the day.

also lol

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Insomnia. I could get so much more done

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Insomnia so I could have more time to raid for epic lootz.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

tomstuart posted:

narcolepsy because i like to have sex with the dead people op

lol necrolepsy, but you'd never get your fix because of falling asleep in the middle of your hideous crime

ghlbtsk fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jul 8, 2015

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Insomnia because it comes free with the alcoholism.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

videos of fools with narcolepsy are funny af, but insomniacs are just whiny puss bitches that love to talk about their insomnia and their lovely life

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

I chose insomnia, because my friend with narcolepsy has a really rough time of it, even with a massive dexedrine script.

Sometimes people wait for him to fall asleep and then steal his pills :douche:

Also, I currently sleep too much, and I want to feel like this all the time:

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
Insomnia cuz maybe brad pitt would hangout with me and we can be friends and get into hilarious situations together

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

goku or go poo

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

School Nickname posted:

Insomnia because it comes free with the alcoholism.

only if you're doing it wrong and letting yourself run out of booze

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

insomnia because I guess taking sleeping pills at night is better than having to take staying awake pills during the day

or wait couldnt you take amphetamines for that

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
I used to take zolpidem for sleep and adderall for kicking rear end during the day. Those were better times.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

insomnia because I guess taking sleeping pills at night is better than having to take staying awake pills during the day

or wait couldnt you take amphetamines for that

Yeah I've got a scrip for adderall and GHB, hell if you really push for it you could get desoxyn if you wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Yeah I've got a scrip for adderall and GHB, hell if you really push for it you could get desoxyn if you wanted

so I guess the upside is you get invited to lots of cool parties where you can crash on the couch 5 minutes after arriving

also free dicks drawn on face which is a big plus IMO

• Locked thread