Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Amarcarts posted:

Bill Pullman looks totally normal for a dude in his 60s
soul vampire aaron eckhart feeds off bill pullmans life essence at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

This eyewear will ruin it film for me.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Mordacai posted:

The one on the far right would look alright if she had a normal drat smile.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Blizzy_Cow posted:

The one on the far right would look alright if she had a normal drat smile.

liberals :argh:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
those are just glasses

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thse dang SJWs sure are some craaaaaazy kids!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Orkin Mang posted:

those are just glasses

and it misses the point because there really sre a group of weirdos who seek out cats eye glassss - fat acceptance people

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Mange Mite posted:

and it misses the point because there really sre a group of weirdos who seek out cats eye glassss - fat acceptance people

Seen more than a couple rock-a-billy types wear em too. But that tess holiday is one of them so moot poont I suppose.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
So wait is this a remake? I figured it was a sequel featuring a new Ghostbusters franchisee or something.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
it's a remake

no one knows about ghosts and poo poo

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Troposphere posted:

it's a remake

:(

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mordacai posted:

Each one of those pairs of glasses is 100% different from the others. Some are even square.

$20 says the dude that made this thinks pince-nez is the coolest thing ever but they won't stay on his greasy nose so he went back to his regular pair.

Hungriest Hippo
Jul 7, 2015
amy schumer, sarah silverman, with amy adams/emma stone as a lead and perhaps the black woman from the daily show would have been a great, great remake,

but they didn't do that

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Troposphere posted:

it's a remake

good

the less chance that dan aykroyd's crazy rear end or bill murray's don't give a poo poo rear end shows up in this the better

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Troposphere posted:

it's a remake

another stupid part. Let's make money off the name but not actually acknowledge the source material!

Mr. Pumroy posted:

good

the less chance that dan aykroyd's crazy rear end or bill murray's don't give a poo poo rear end shows up in this the better
Dan Aykroyd being legit crazy about the occult and the UFOs is what made the first two movies good.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i already want the 19th amendment abolished, wtf are these bitches monkeying around

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hungriest Hippo posted:

amy schumer, sarah silverman, with amy adams/emma stone as a lead and perhaps the black woman from the daily show would have been a great, great remake,

but they didn't do that

There's like 20 women on Orange is the New Black who would have been perfect in this who are comedy and improv masters.

Instead we're getting Melissa Mcarthy and a long series of fat jokes and at one point there will be a poop and this movie will be just as forgotten as the Total Recall remake.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If Kristen Schaal isn't playing the Rick Moranis character then everyone should burn down the theaters showing this.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

There will be a gross-out scene that will be all over Jezebel in the opening days.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

There's like 20 women on Orange is the New Black who would have been perfect in this who are comedy and improv masters.

Instead we're getting Melissa Mcarthy and a long series of fat jokes and at one point there will be a poop and this movie will be just as forgotten as the Total Recall remake.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Shumagorath posted:

another stupid part. Let's make money off the name but not actually acknowledge the source material!

I hate this sequel because it's too different! I also hate it because it's not different enough!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i like ghost busting volumes 1 & 2 (I didn't realize no one liked 2, it was fun and made me smile) and I like paul figge and i really like women (funny ones, black ones, fat ones, etc) but i sincerely hope this movie is just 90 minutes of literal abortions because seeing grown men have complete meltdowns on facebook is really cool and I want more and more of it, like a nourishment, like chobanis, like tasty waffles

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Alright, This Movie's Toast...Grab ya Stick, Holding it! Heat'em up! Smoking! Make them Hard!, Ready!! Lets show this rear end in a top hat how we do things downtown!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

crazy hollywood stalkers should definitely start murderin again, specifically that fag who's ruining Ghostbusters with his wealth and idiotic privilege.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Gatekeeper posted:

i like ghost busting volumes 1 & 2 (I didn't realize no one liked 2, it was fun and made me smile) and I like paul figge and i really like women (funny ones, black ones, fat ones, etc) but i sincerely hope this movie is just 90 minutes of literal abortions because seeing grown men have complete meltdowns on facebook is really cool and I want more and more of it, like a nourishment, like chobanis, like tasty waffles

what is problem in your head? you are phsyco?

hollywood jews ruin it classic film with fat sjw woman remake and give it us real jew bad name.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

I hope Paul Feig's "Ghostbusters" BOMBS !! Thanks alot Bill Murray, You Son of a bitch! Your allowing one of the BEST movies EVER to go to poo poo because you feared a 3rd movie might not live up to GB 1. Harold Ramis is rolling over in his grave. Paul Feig's Ecto, Proton Pack, etc.. All JUNK! gently caress this new Ghostbusters Movie !

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Sleeveless posted:

I hate this sequel because it's too different! I also hate it because it's not different enough!
don't try to tell me Aykroyd and Hudson wouldn't want to be involved in this movie somehow if it were good, and Aykroyd even if it wasn't, and that wouldn't make it better than whatever i'm not going to see

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

so is there a new coneheads movie coming out also

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Aykroyd would do some disturbing poo poo to be in a movie again.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
No matter how NuBusters turns out, it will not diminish my enjoyment of the original Ghostbusters. :unsmith:

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
I am seriously saving my money and just watching the original ones at home. I am super sick and tired of the non stop stream of Hollywood redo crap. Somethings are just fine the way they are. Maybe they should spend as much time and effort on coming up with new stuff instead of new spins on poo poo we have already seen.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The new terminator films severely diminish T2, so

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I want a Nothing But Trouble remake

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Tarquinn posted:

No matter how NuBusters turns out, it will not diminish my enjoyment of the original Ghostbusters. :unsmith:

That's what you think.

This will finally be the remake that actually does ruin the original, as foretold in the great nerd prophecy.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Each one of those pairs of glasses is 100% different from the others. Some are even square.

$20 says the dude that made this thinks pince-nez is the coolest thing ever but they won't stay on his greasy nose so he went back to his regular pair.

Yes, the giant black plastic square glasses are a lot different from the giant black plastic faux horn rim glasses and it is impossible to discern a theme.

Aykroyd would do some disturbing poo poo to be in a movie again.

Has the crystal skull vodka been brought up yet?

It is the perfect gateway into how hosed up this guy is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKqjIv91Zx8

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Have you tried lighting incense and praying to the Omnissiah?
People have to play gently caress gently caress games with the originals. It is how we know the classic is superior.

Either that or people have run out of Ideas and we should go on a purge.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dan is cool, tho he probably buys healing stones and poo poo like that

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hungriest Hippo posted:

but they didn't do that

or amy poehler and tina fey

since this whole shitstorm got kicked up thats what flabbergasted me the most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

revdrkevind posted:

Yes, the giant black plastic square glasses are a lot different from the giant black plastic faux horn rim glasses and it is impossible to discern a theme.

The second glasses are razor thin and only partial frames and the fifth pair is pretty thin too.

Like you must really need some glasses if you can't tell that each one of those is discernibly different from the others.

It's like saying "beware the stereotypical SJW Shoes! They all wear the same pair of shoes!" and then you post pictures of lowtop Chuck Taylors, high heels, Air Jordans, roman sandals, swimming flippers, and the GWAR goat leg boots.

• Locked thread