Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
A Thelma and Louise ending is just what ghostbusters needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Bill Murray was in Caddyshack and Ghostbusters and then dumb poo poo like Dumbo Drop and Osmosis Jones, he was never that funny and his face looks like it caught fire and was beaten out with a golf shoe.

Remake looks good to me and I can't wait to download the video game tie in to my Xbox and get into wild adventures as a fat girl Ghostbuster.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Remember the time that loving idiot trashed his own stupid car and told reddit to send rape and death threats to a cancer lady who worked with sick kids?

Now that's a movie I'd pay 13 dollars to watch.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

happyhippy posted:

Well if you played any of the games they are ghost vacuums, that suck ghosts up while driving.
Not lying about this one, the games were poo poo apart from the latest one which was good.

Its probably coolant for the mobile ghost container.

But knowing this film its a speed booster, wicked red flames shoot out while the camera speed ratchets up a few fps.

Sorry, but Ghostbusters for Commodore 64 was the best video game, and best thing about the ghostbusters franchise.

What is the video game tie-in for this going to be like? Girl-power virtual shopping barbie kind of game?

• Locked thread