Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Bown posted:

I seriously think 302 is the best episode of this show since season 1. Incredible, powerful stuff.

Yes, no doubt. I binged on S1 and S2 and man, it was pretty awesome. S3 is off to a stellar start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Riled Shareef posted:

Are we thinking this season might stick another perfect landing? I'm in agreement with OP that 1 is immaculate - and so far 3 has me in the same trance.

Also, Trey is still a horrible sociopath.

S1 is immaculate but this season is so loving good so far.Also, don't worry, eventually this show will get it's due and all the autists will be in here explaining how the pattern of the paint on Daniel's roller is an invocation for Cthulhu. Also, nothing ever happens. And rape dolls.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Lycus posted:

Next week, it turns out that Melvin actually likes that look for the pool.

What do you think was going on in that scene?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Ubiquitous_ posted:

This show has easily cemented itself as one of the best ever made. Absolutely incredible TV.

I'm going to love when Trey goes to prison for a murder he didn't commit.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Lycus posted:

Trey didn't kill George, but he did try to cover up his suicide for two seasons, the tried to frame Daniel for his death. Would he do all that to conceal a rape he couldn't be charged with?

How would he know he couldn't be charged with a rape? His whole motivation was that so he wouldn't be charged with Hanna's rape.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Lycus posted:

First immediate thought was that it was a legit flashback and they were revealing that Tawny had visited him in prison, and I was trying to recall the first episode and if there was any indication that they were pretending to have first met. When I realized that was wrong, I totally thought it was Daniel's dream, so they fooled me.

Same.

Finndo posted:

My read is that it showed that Daniel's control over his rage-impulses is slowly improving.

He has major anger issues, repressed under his preternaturally calm persona/affect. We saw this in how he responded to Teddy's provocation.

The paint spilling was his response to having to confess (perhaps untruthfully) and submit to the bureaucratic requirements of probation. He got mad, he spilled the paint, almost immediately regretted it and set out to clean it up.

Me too.

Hmm, we're way too agreeable in this thread. Someone flip a table or work cthulhu rape dolls into the convo.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Lycus posted:

Due to the Season 4 renewal, I'm guessing that Trey won't be arrested for Hannah's murder this season.

Check out this nub from the beginning of the season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

precision posted:

TVIV is a clique-y kind of place, and a fair number of the frequent posters don't like me. :ms:

TV IV is a shithole full of dipshits but you are easily one of my favorite posters and we seem to like the same shows, so your taste is impeccable!

Lycus posted:

Well I was half right. He was arrested for George instead of Hanna. :v:

Yeah, just having fun, it made me laugh when I read it last night.

• Locked thread