Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I see too much of my younger self in her chibi form to stop watching out of guilt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Supersonic Shine posted:

So when Umaru goes into hamster-mode, does she hunch over and make herself look smaller, or something like that? Kirie couldn't tell the difference between her and her "younger sister".

We see her in non-hamster mode wearing the hood and she looks a lot younger and childish in general.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
That's actually pretty decent.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I wish I had her metabolism. I have to aim for 1200 calories a day and she exceeds that in an hour.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Healbot posted:

Are you some kind of Canadian midget?

No, just strict dieting to lose weight. 60 down, 40 to go.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

CrazySalamander posted:

Boss seemed like a creeper at first, but after the credits scene made her more sympathetic.

She looks like Umaru for some reason. That gets me a little but other than that I like how she's classy. That's gotta suck how she's his boss, must be a lot of conflicting emotions and concerns there.

I like how the brother's side of things slowly gets more complex as Umaru's.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Mentat Radnor posted:

Kind-of-manga-spoiler but not really because it's just her imagination.

She's great and I want more of her.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Upupupu~ Monokuma Himouto pretty cool.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
No wonder she had no idea what a router was. She's still using shudders :nws: (hover at your own risk) Windows XP.

CrazySalamander posted:

Am I the only person who thought the leek thing was weird?

I knew a 70 year old man who ate a raw onion everyday of his life and still looked 50. Japan can do what it wants here.

Edit: Is "Pointy-head" meaning smart a Japan thing? I don't recall hearing it before.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Sep 11, 2015

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

CrazySalamander posted:

There is an important difference between eating and enemas.

I have been misled all my life!! Despair!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
The brother is surprisingly relateable. I have the same opinion on the relaxation properties of rain.

This was a pretty awesome episode. I like the parody Gendo pose hands.

Elbina is still adorable-awesome.

I think I like Kirie and Elbina about equally, but if I had to choose, Kirie > Elbina > TSF. If the brother is there then it's Elbina > Kirie > TSF.

TSF is funny seeing her unapologetic attention whoring the first time every episode but grows old on me the longer shes there as sadly there isn't much else to sustain her interactions to me.

• Locked thread