Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

its funny that hair cant ever cover the mental scars you suffered when i touched butts with your mom. we touched butts over and over and then i guess she got tired bc she called me a cab

thats pretty hot dude :jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angelklaine
Jun 10, 2015

Servant of Ruth and master of none.

Business Gorillas posted:

remove your balls, then wax them

Dirty Sanchez's will never be the same after this.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flo Cytometer posted:

thats pretty hot dude :jackbud:

lets touch our butts together

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

DaveSplitter posted:

Wait, so if I get the hair laser ed off, would I have to go somewhere to get it done? Would a man be doing it? Because I don't know if I'don't trust another man taking a laser to my sack.

as long as you go to a good place it's an attractive woman who is there to have all her hair lasered off

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

lets touch our butts together

but but jesus is watching us :ohdear:

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
use a potato peeler and do the job right you sissies

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

jackyl posted:

laser that poo poo, I did it to my face after my wife did it to her pits and legs and vag and it owns

hows the transition going?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

it went well, not worrying about shaving and missing a spot because I'm hungover owns

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Sometimes the hormones just aren't enough I guess.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
Why do guys shave? It just looks weird and pre-pubescent ... I say be a hairy sexy man & leave your bush alone

• Locked thread