Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Should I watch this show? Y/N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

only half a one

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Are there any dinosaur girls j this?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No, why do you think people read it?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I haven't watched the show or read the manga

Not really sure why I'm here

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hagop posted:

I am not sure if it has ever been proven one way or another, but at least when I was in school their was a popular theory that large Dinosaurs had a second brain entirely devoted to motor control of their lower/rear half.

That was debunked years ago by the way.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

My point was moreso that I didn't just start reading and keep reading. I started reading the first few chapters specifically to see if it was something I'd enjoy, or even be able to tolerate, working on. And I just do not like it at all. And it baffles me that people can like it. I mean, to each their own, but ... really?

Yeah, its a fun series and the general creep of background weird poo poo adding a feeling of unease to otherwise ordinary goings on is a really cool thing that a lot of my favourite stuff does.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Bees is busy working on his eroge

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

RareAcumen posted:

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/w8pTU:nws:

Ogres are freakin' enormous, Jesus.

The face sweat of a man who has realised he's in way over his head.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hands are hard

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Why are her boobs pointing in opposite directions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Why does that lizard have a belly button?

• Locked thread